AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
the fact that he is listed in the bad or good points seems to be that the story was nt started yet but in the story line Steve is a path that never started...

that is why i think that Saddogg needs to remake this game from the start because there are a lot of events that continuing to show .. but are wrong!!ù
example
when MC fack Nicole why in the next day Nicole act how this will never happen

there are a lot of non sense event related with Mom and Sisters

Also there is Irina story that is very poor of content
.. Also there is a story with Frank and Nicole... and Frank with Cassandra that comes with a lot of NoN SENSE event

in the Pub... when Nicole goes up to Frank the shane is repetitive

The Job in the Frank store is NEVER STARTED... but it still the message that the Job path will be in the next update...

HOW MANY UPDATE ARE?
this message is still there since 2018!!!
almost 3 YEARS AGO!!!
Every single character is listed that way in order of conception.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Saddoggames is not able to finish game, (to be fair, he has issues like keeping/finding a job during economical crisis), and yet some think he need to remaster entire game for sake of minor and irrelevant character? Lol.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Saddoggames is not able to finish game, (to be fair, he has issues like keeping/finding a job during economical crisis), and yet some think he need to remaster entire game for sake of minor and irrelevant character? Lol.
To be honest I think this is THE best NTR game I've ever seen. I would rather encourage the fuck outta Saddoggames than get angry at him for being a little slow. I want more of this. Him having changed it to a sandbox style game is a good idea too. It opens up the possibility of adding content wherever he pleases without messing too much with the story.

Of course I've seen NTR games with harder NTR and also longer games, but in this one things come together.

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Steve and Frank are irrelevant only because there are not scenes...

Frank have only the pub scene and some "irrlevant" in his Tanshop and in the NTR weekend with Cassandra but the Frank scenes are very disconnect with the story...

in any case i love this game.. but should be better.. like the SAZ mod is!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-8-5-mod-a-s-a-z.18297/
the version 8.5 modified by SAZ is a game well written and there are also new content that are not in this version...
I'm really waiting for the SAZ MOD 0.9.1 because i'm sure that will comes with better game playing..

I really think that Saddoggames + SAZ mod is a win/win collaboration (even if SAZ is very slow too)
but i'm not complaining about delay time
I just think that this game + SAZMODDing will be the best

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Steve and Frank are irrelevant only because there are not scenes...

Frank have only the pub scene and some "irrlevant" in his Tanshop and in the NTR weekend with Cassandra but the Frank scenes are very disconnect with the story...

in any case i love this game.. but should be better.. like the SAZ mod is!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-8-5-mod-a-s-a-z.18297/
the version 8.5 modified by SAZ is a game well written and there are also new content that are not in this version...
I'm really waiting for the SAZ MOD 0.9.1 because i'm sure that will comes with better game playing..

I really think that Saddoggames + SAZ mod is a win/win collaboration (even if SAZ is very slow too)
but i'm not complaining about delay time
I just think that this game + SAZMODDing will be the best
Dude, I was going to write long response, then it just clicked... in story as we have Steve has no role ate all. Also, NTR is one third of game and saddog has to work on rest of game. I personally, don't give flying fuck about NTR, as far as I can ignore it completely.
Besides, SAZ is good guy, and hardworking, but I doubt he can really help saddog, because:
1) Saddog is better artist than him.
2) Saddog is amateur coder, and SAZ is not a coder at all. Basic problem of this game is because saddog is to busy with his job, and when he is not, his coding skills don't measure up to complex design of this game.
3) Game is almost finished anyway...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Dude, I was going to write long response, then it just clicked... in story as we have Steve has no role ate all. Also, NTR is one third of game and saddog has to work on rest of game. I personally, don't give flying fuck about NTR, as far as I can ignore it completely.
Besides, SAZ is good guy, and hardworking, but I doubt he can really help saddog, because:
2) Saddog is amateur coder, and SAZ is not a coder at all. Basic problem of this game is because saddog is to busy with his job, and when he is not, his coding skills don't measure up to complex design of this game.
I don't think that's all fair. I admit I don't know how good they are compared to others as I know nothing about either coding or being an artist, but.. What needs to be done is very similar to what has already been done and they'll both only get better and better at it.
Many of the flaws that showed themselves, came about when it was changed to a sandbox game. It's mostly fixed now and Saddog has had a long sabbatical due to other issues, like job and Covid-19, I hope he gets back into it though.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't think that's all fair. I admit I don't know how good they are compared to others as I know nothing about either coding or being an artist, but.. What needs to be done is very similar to what has already been done and they'll both only get better and better at it.
Look, I follow this game for two years, so I think I have some idea about it's development. I didn't think anything bad about either of them. But, like I said, Saddog has problems with coding his complex designs, not with rendering.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Look, I follow this game for two years, so I think I have some idea about it's development. I didn't think anything bad about either of them. But, like I said, Saddog has problems with coding his complex designs, not with rendering.
I'm sure you're right about that. I just think it's in a place now where they can fill on a lot more of the same without it being detrimental in any way. Which means they can use a lot of past experiences for future content.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm sure you're right about that. I just think it's in a place now where they can fill on a lot more of the same without it being detrimental in any way. Which means they can use a lot of past experiences for future content.
PS, I just noticed something.
Tyrant was never changed into sandbox game. It was a sandbox game from the very start. In fact, his first game was sandbox one. Less complex for sure, but still sandbox. Also, I won't comment any further on SAZ. If you really think he can help to saddog, you can write to either of them.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
PS, I just noticed something.
Tyrant was never changed into sandbox game. It was a sandbox game from the very start. In fact, his first game was sandbox one. Less complex for sure, but still sandbox. Also, I won't comment any further on SAZ. If you really think he can help to saddog, you can write to either of them.
Not gonna comment on that either. I think they work fine apart.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Many of the flaws that showed themselves, came about when it was changed to a sandbox game. It's mostly fixed now and Saddog has had a long sabbatical due to other issues, like job and Covid-19, I hope he gets back into it though.
It is not only Steve that is completely missing

at the start there was a lot of people that think to save Steve ...

also
Irina
Katie
Vivian this is really funny because after you meet with Vivian and she want that Sam becomes the leader of the gang...
When the day after Sam goes to the pub Vivian she completely forgot about who is Sam
Always they act as Vivian will never met sam at basement

I can also cite the rival gang wher Nicole meet at the first date

the rival gang is only for one scene

are you sure that this game is so near to the end?

I hope NO

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
yeah but he hasn't released anything for a month and a half and what he did release was like 10 mins of game.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
All good games get many years completed... other devs also update after 3 months only 5 minutes of the story... this is usual

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Anyway I’m happy for saddog the get about 2000 bucks every month related to his Patreon and I’m sure that he will be able to fix the issue of the game

But the SAZ version is better
The structure of the game is very good in the saz mod

I think saddog ... the code of SAZ version is better

Saddog for the story and render is great

About NTR this game comes with a dark side the match perfect with the story line
Avoiding ntr in this game is not good and you will lose more than NTR... because the story is a DARK story.
This point is well written in the start of the game.
Nicole is the main female character and avoiding NTR will not help to understand the story...

If you do not want NTR just got flowers every day to the girls.

But SAZ is required for the code structure

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
But SAZ is required for the code structure
Making a mods like SAZ's one doesn't require any programming skills (aka coding). Again, I don't mean any disrespect to guy who is working hard to include additionals content in the game. But, you know what, it's 1 AM, and you obvously don't understand what I am taking about, so have a good night. :)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Making a mods like SAZ's one doesn't require any programming skills (aka coding). Again, I don't mean any disrespect to guy who is working hard to include additionals content in the game. But, you know what, it's 1 AM, and you obvously don't understand what I am taking about, so have a good night. :)
[/QUOT
SAZ version is better
And it is on developments
There are more animations...
No animation in this version...
Saddog games do not have any animation
And the game playing is far better
There is also a good walkthrough .... much better than in the original
Good night

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So why the SAZ version is better?
And why it requires so long to be codified?
Look, I have said you don't know what I wanted to say, but I will try once more.
First, Saddog has some experience in coding with python. He already made one less complicated game. He went this time with far more sophisticated project, and it works, not always perfectly, but he goes, and will hopefully finish it. He is not profesional programmer but he has some experience. Few years, even as hobby, is still some experience.
SAZ's mod is primarily focused on introduction of new content, primarily fan art. Yes, he has some knowledge of python coding, but from what I have seen, it's mostly from work on this mod, for last few months. It's of course ok, and more then I know about python, but it's less experience than what Saddog has, and it's not enough to deal with complicated things Saddog envisioned, but has problems with producing it in code.
If you don't understand the difference... well...
PS; codified and coded are rather different things. ;)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes