X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i just can't unlock the second date with the mom. it says i need to be a gang member and do the basement event with her and i've done both. as long as the basement event is me butt fucking her while shes in the bathroom after throwing up the pill. am i missing something?

May 19, 2020
i just can't unlock the second date with the mom. it says i need to be a gang member and do the basement event with her and i've done both. as long as the basement event is me butt fucking her while shes in the bathroom after throwing up the pill. am i missing something?
IIRC, you actually have to choose NOT to drug her during the second basement event. That leads to a separate chain of events which progress her story as well as the older sister's corruption path.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Linear Visual Novel basically tells one story with one true canon ending, linear. My Legacy is basically a normal/traditional style visual novel where your choices can lead to multiple canon endings.
There are degrees of linearity in any game that involves player choice. That includes VNs as well.
A linear story can have multiple endings, but there can't be multiple canon endings... There can only be one canon ending, because that's how a canon is made. Canon = True or official, in terms of story.

GreenRex

Feb 22, 2018
I'm struggling here. I can't become a gang member since the subway dosen't do anything. I go there Tuesday/Thursday at 7-8pm, and nothing happens. I have two of "Davide's delivery"

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Judging by the patreon, there is no news. I know there are patrons of this game, maybe the dog wrote to you in a message why again there is no update? I will be grateful for the information...

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am not worried about te apparent lack of progress as i am waiting for SAZ to update his Mod so that I can play this version of the game.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Something's up with the game. I lost all scenes in the gym, it just doesn't show up on the map anymore. So I deleted the game, and all saves, reinstalled and played both non-NTR and NTR but no luck. The location is marked as there is someone there but the location is either gone or not accesible. So basically all NTR scenes outside the house is gone, can't see them and all interaction in the gym are gone. Any help is much appreciated.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Something's up with the game. I lost all scenes in the gym, it just doesn't show up on the map anymore. So I deleted the game, and all saves, reinstalled and played both non-NTR and NTR but no luck. The location is marked as there is someone there but the location is either gone or not accesible. So basically all NTR scenes outside the house is gone, can't see them and all interaction in the gym are gone. Any help is much appreciated.
Below is how to get to the gym.

Gym 1 final.jpg
Gym 2 final.jpg

Reactions: Mr TGB
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes