Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I'm going to need a walkthrough for this one, i'm utterly lost here. and there's no journal for events or to tell you what to do next just clicking everything in sight to see any changes or progress to the story.
Check your phone ingame. But assuming you're going the corruption route, just focus keep meeting girls and choosing the red options. Use your phone to buy condoms and give them as gifts once a day. To make money, go to the tanning parlor and work for Frank from 10AM to 8PM when you don't have anything better to do. Go on dates on the weekend.

To become a gang member, first meet Bruce and Davide at 8 PM on the porch, then at 9 agree to do some drug deliveries. Once you've done that twice and spoken to them again, you're a gang member and can enter the basement.

Don't skip the scene with Nicole, Davide and Bruce at 10 PM or the game doesn't register your progress properly. Once Nicole's corruption is high enough you can take her there and drug her, the next day she'll be sick. That night, go into the basement again and don't drug her, then on the weekend you have the second date opened. After the second date, you can take her into the basement again to make her yours.

For Cassandra, just keep meeting her in the kitchen at 9AM and taking her into the basement after you've raised her corruption. Eventually you get the option to have sex with her, after which you can take her into the basement at 10PM if you've already made Nicole yours.

Alexis's path isn't as far along as the other two.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Why i have every night - points in relationsship? i have done all with love
I'd like to answer with a 'smart' remark like <Love cannot conquer all>, but the reality is that all is explained in the OP. So, you must've chosen NTR <normal>. This is why you have (minus) points everynight (damn that Davide, Frank, and Emo guy really want those girls too).
Restart the game my choosing NTR OFF. Then girls do not lose points.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
This could be a great game if it weren't for all the logical flaws in the story. You train your big sister to become a slut working in the basement, serving whomever, you prostitute her in the city, fuck her at the gym but if you try to rub against her in the living room she gets mad and leave. the same with your little sister, she gives you BJ's, let's you fuck all her holes in the basement, you sell her on the street and let her and Irina pleasure you, but when you talk to her after the basement met with mom she is back to quare one. And the dialog never changes. I stopped counting how many times I have deflowered her ass and pussy. Every time the secret place is new so is the basement. A little variation would have been nice. Thankfully we have ZAZ's mod to help a bit on the way.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Y'know, in most "optional-NTR" games I avoid it as much as possible - but given the OP screenshots, I get a strong feeling the MC is almost certainly enough of a douche to justify picking the NTR options

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So when will saddog come up with a new excuse? And what will be this excuse this time? :devilish:
I dont know but have solution to problem. Just unsubscribe from his patreon page and he dont gonna have money and its gonna make him start thinking about update

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes