Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Hey, how can i enter the park at the map for some reasons game tells me that there is a something important ( green background ) but i can't enter the park when i press it nothing happens, also I should meet Nicole on the lounge at 10pm but there is an event with those guys :(

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So its been a while since i tried this game.

Can u get revenge on david and the others now or is it still WIP??

Reactions: locco1234

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac:
- MEGA -

Others : * - *COMPRESSED - *
Unofficial Android Port

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD -
JD MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS - IMAGES FROM PATREON
Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629

Good Morning
With Cassandra's bf what's the difference between being GOOD or BAD
What happens?
thank's

Delcaris

Aug 23, 2019
hey there, great game so far, but why is my relationship with the whole family going down every day? I choose love options most of the times and... I dunno nothing bad happens, but everyday I get -10 relationship for the mother and -5 for both sisters?

happened during my first playthrough and I am affraid its gonna fuck it up kinda bad.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hey there, great game so far, but why is my relationship with the whole family going down every day? I choose love options most of the times and... I dunno nothing bad happens, but everyday I get -10 relationship for the mother and -5 for both sisters?
That's just what happens.
The same will happen with Irina after you've gotten some relationship points with her too.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
To bring in the NTR-mechanics easier. That's the only reason this is done. I mean, the idea of "you don't talk to a girl, so she will start to forget you were friends" is working if you don't talk to her for like....2 weeks and it starts. But here they will have forgotten you in 5 days...and of course if you speak to them they will forget you not so fast (every talk = +1 so talk to them 5times a day and you get +/- 0 or just gift them everyday and talk once with them to build up relationship...).

And as much as I like the fact, this game has NTR, I have to say: this system sucks. And more worse, these simply point-based scene showing is also very unsatisfying, especially if you your sister shows you her secret spot every day for the first time, you scare the other, so her milk is spilled...you surprise visit your mother in the shower....EVERY damn day...
This game is promising as hell, but I don't believe this will ever be better than today, because this would mean saddog has to rework so many scenes/flags. But if you look at his update-ratio I would say this won't happen so fast.
Man this game needs a line to follow and which change some of the events. Sisters defloration is one of these things...we don't need her pregnancy, we need memory if her v-card is gone or not (and some reactions of the game to this).

Delcaris

Aug 23, 2019
To bring in the NTR-mechanics easier. That's the only reason this is done. I mean, the idea of "you don't talk to a girl, so she will start to forget you were friends" is working if you don't talk to her for like....2 weeks and it starts. But here they will have forgotten you in 5 days...and of course if you speak to them they will forget you not so fast (every talk = +1 so talk to them 5times a day and you get +/- 0 or just gift them everyday and talk once with them to build up relationship...).

And as much as I like the fact, this game has NTR, I have to say: this system sucks. And more worse, these simply point-based scene showing is also very unsatisfying, especially if you your sister shows you her secret spot every day for the first time, you scare the other, so her milk is spilled...you surprise visit your mother in the shower....EVERY damn day...
This game is promising as hell, but I don't believe this will ever be better than today, because this would mean saddog has to rework so many scenes/flags. But if you look at his update-ratio I would say this won't happen so fast.
Man this game needs a line to follow and which change some of the events. Sisters defloration is one of these things...we don't need her pregnancy, we need memory if her v-card is gone or not (and some reactions of the game to this).
yeah, it doesn't look good. I mean some repeatables can be fun to repeat but the stagnation feels weird ( although it doesnt bother me THAT much ) but fucking hell the relationship thing is just... ugh. sice I wanna focus on the mother I just end up forgetting about one character and barely make it to hold with 3. it sucks.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The problem I (personally) have with these kind of sandbox-games is mostly the same simple shreded muster.
You are the outcast/lost/forgotten son/friend.
You got 3-X girls (because we need options and maybe harem) to befriend with.
You will have no good source of income/are horrible indebted.
You will need a lot of money to get on the good side of the girls.
The "bad" boys will just snap their fingers, and boom: pants are down.

This is the most used way of making NTR-games, and if you cut out the bad guys the typical "harem" game.
So you have to do repitive boring shot for dozen of days, to get enough points to set flag 2, to see a new scene...and gratulate: now every day you will see the super hot new scene where girl x will declare you are now allowed to touch her ass/pussy/tits...
And because most devs tend to bring in many girls, we will have only content for 1 or 2 at every update, so we have to wait months for seeing us progress and get their hands on our dicks...
In example of Tyrant: the older lady which is going to tan with nicole...got no content since she was implemented...not that i want to see content with her, but why introducing her, if you let her vanish within seconds. Why giving us teaser graphics of the girls which will be never in the game (like alexis and davide at the barn) or giving us options to handle cassandras bf and no consequences? When I play Tyrant i feel like at some point saddog said: oh yeah here we must add this and this option...only to forgot he added these.
Why do i have good/bad points with the guys??? They have no real purpose.
Why aren't the girls changing their texts when you go love/corruption/ntr? There are so much opportunities...

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
yes after a few dates
Anal only though. Well, corruption side at least, but I don't think many people play this kind of game for the love path.

Anyway, the relationship system isn't that hard to deal with. First, the NTR only happens if you set it at the beginning of the game. Second, just buy a bunch of condoms and chocolates. Working for one single hour a day gets you enough points to keep everyone from declining or just sell drugs. Or, you know, cheat with the ingame system.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes