Feb 28, 2018
Is the dev still working doest seem to have a newer update on the patreon
saddog is still active on this forum but he's currently in his usual radio silence mode.
According to the forum rules the game gets the Abandoned tag at the 5th of next month.
So we can probably expect a very rushed update shortly before that. At least that's how it's been the last time when he's gone underground for this long.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
saddog is still active on this forum but he's currently in his usual radio silence mode.
According to the forum rules the game gets the Abandoned tag at the 5th of next month.
So we can probably expect a very rushed update shortly before that. At least that's how it's been the last time when he's gone underground for this long.
Could i ask? What happened here if a game thread become an abandoned category? Thanks... Sorry if i ask a newbie question...

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Jeezzz... one of the best games by far for me srsly.. I really LOVE when u corrupt the women srsly.. is so daaamn hot srsly.. I really enjoyed when u push and forced them for things and also have the alternative for do the things right and go with love path so for me, this is one of the MUST (with being a dik and babysitt) for play and stay in my phone omg.. I need more from this.. cant wait for the next update haha !

Btw, can I do something with the tan owner? In the corruption path with ur mom he abussed her but never can do anything for revenge him.. My dad and Davide are dead both so any suggestion? Ahm, and in the map, there is a location that put green for me in X hour but I cant go there never.. how I go there?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Zhreta3636962 said:
Btw, can I do something with the tan owner? In the corruption path with ur mom he abussed her but never can do anything for revenge him..
I am not sure, but I think you are talking about NTR. At corruption path he doesn't interact with Nicole. Anyway, you cant kill him.

PS: Love path - you romance a girl. Corruption path - you are corrupting and dominating her. NTR - other bang her in front of you.

Zhreta3636962 said:
Bruce is not MC's dad at any case. Neither girls' dad with IC patch.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I am not sure, but I think you are talking about NTR. At corruption path he doesn't interact with Nicole. Anyway, you cant kill him.

PS: Love path - you romance a girl. Corruption path - you are corrupting and dominating her. NTR - other bang her in front of you.

Bruce is not MC's dad at any case. Neither girls' dad with IC patch.
Yeah I know that corruption path is for dominated and prostituyed them, but I mean because when u have red points with the mom, the owners tan appeared in the bar and in his shop and humilliated her, but u cant do anything as u do vs Davide for example.. I suppose that atm in the version u cant kill him or do nothing..

And yeah, Bruce is the step dad but for me is the dad anyway haha

Ty for the answer but u know how I go for the other place in the map? (in top of the bar, in the map) I cant go and I have an event there because there is green line in the location when appears in the map (always is one hour only)

Btw, sorry If I explain so bad, Im not native :p

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
So how do i kill my rivals? My game seems to be stuck in a loop where cassandra goes to the basement with me but the mom doesnt like it.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So how do i kill my rivals? My game seems to be stuck in a loop where cassandra goes to the basement with me but the mom doesnt like it.
Ur dad (stepdad) will suicide if u get rid his wife (ur mom) u can choose if u let him die or help him (but he will go forever) and for Davide u need to convince one of ur sisters for tell ur mom that Davide rape one of them, then ur mom in one of the orgy event will attack him (careful because if u kill him u cant go more for the orgy event in the basement)

Obtain too much relationship points with ur mom and sisters (good relationships, because if u have bad points in this the events will change in NTR and u cant kill Davide)

For Frank (tans owner) I dont know how to kill or do anything against him.. I think atm we cant do anything.. but he has some NTR scenes with ur big sis, ur mom and ur friends big sis. Use the cheats if u dont want grind too much the points for relationships.

Ahm, one more thing, although u kill Davide, if u have bad relationship points with ur big sis and mother, if u decide go with them to sell drugs in the basement, Davide will appear and fucks them (NTR scene) so be careful

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Ur dad (stepdad) will suicide if u get rid his wife (ur mom) u can choose if u let him die or help him (but he will go forever) and for Davide u need to convince one of ur sisters for tell ur mom that Davide rape one of them, then ur mom in one of the orgy event will attack him (careful because if u kill him u cant go more for the orgy event in the basement)

Obtain too much relationship points with ur mom and sisters (good relationships, because if u have bad points in this the events will change in NTR and u cant kill Davide)

For Frank (tans owner) I dont know how to kill or do anything against him.. I think atm we cant do anything.. but he has some NTR scenes with ur big sis, ur mom and ur friends big sis. Use the cheats if u dont want grind too much the points for relationships.

Ahm, one more thing, although u kill Davide, if u have bad relationship points with ur big sis and mother, if u decide go with them to sell drugs in the basement, Davide will appear and fucks them (NTR scene) so be careful
Do i get rid of his wife by making her mine or letting davide take her?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do i get rid of his wife by making her mine or letting davide take her?
She's the MC's mother... Why would you want to get rid of the hawtness that is Nicole:unsure:

You can "get" her and make it so that neither of them will be able to lay a finger on her.

Reactions: D Dog

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
She's the MC's mother... Why would you want to get rid of the hawtness that is Nicole:unsure:

You can "get" her and make it so that neither of them will be able to lay a finger on her.
She said i have to get rid of her to make bruce kill himself,besides the mom NTRs me pretty easily she deserves punishment.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
No, you just have to make it so that he can't do anything with her.

Lol, she "deserves punishment" because you don't put in the effort to keep her stats up?
Yeah, sure :ROFLMAO:
Once i started the game she was screwing davide in like the 5th day,and then pretending it never happened.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Once i started the game she was screwing davide in like the 5th day,and then pretending it never happened.
If she's screwing him regardless of stats, then you must have turned on Hard NTR.
As long as her affection is above 5, she won't be fucking him.

If you can't afford gifts, get a job!

Reactions: Thermophob

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
If she's screwing him regardless of stats, then you must have turned on Hard NTR.
As long as her affection is above 5, she won't be fucking him.

If you can't afford gifts, get a job!
I did choose NTR on at the beginning of the game since i heard you get the full game that way,but i mostly ignored her at the beginning.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I did choose NTR on at the beginning of the game since i heard you get the full game that way
You do, and NTR on is irrelevant so long as you don't let affection drop below a certain level.

but i mostly ignored her at the beginning.
See, now that you've confessed your sin, it is clear and just that you be punished! :devilish:

After all, if you ignored her, why shouldn't she go and get some Davidick?! :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes