valuthil915

Jul 20, 2019
Hi all, is there an updated walkthrough available for the most recent version of this game?

The one linked in OP seems to only cover 0.6. Thanks!

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Although I do not like the Netorare genre too much, I have given the game a chance and the truth is that I really liked it. I loved it with the incest patch.
I will be awaiting updates.
My congratulations to the creator.

Reactions: numanumani

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Although I do not like the Netorare genre too much, I have given the game a chance and the truth is that I really liked it. I loved it with the incest patch.
I will be awaiting updates.
My congratulations to the creator.
It's fine in this game, and some others, by virtue of the fact that it's avoidable without "turning it off".
For it to happen, just like preventing it, is entirely down to player actions.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I just realized I may be pronouncing Davide wrong this whole time:
I've been pronouncing it duh-VIDE (like divide with an "a").
But I just met someone named Davide and he pronounces it DAW-vi-day.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
To bring in the NTR-mechanics easier. That's the only reason this is done. I mean, the idea of "you don't talk to a girl, so she will start to forget you were friends" is working if you don't talk to her for like....2 weeks and it starts. But here they will have forgotten you in 5 days...and of course if you speak to them they will forget you not so fast (every talk = +1 so talk to them 5times a day and you get +/- 0 or just gift them everyday and talk once with them to build up relationship...).

And as much as I like the fact, this game has NTR, I have to say: this system sucks. And more worse, these simply point-based scene showing is also very unsatisfying, especially if you your sister shows you her secret spot every day for the first time, you scare the other, so her milk is spilled...you surprise visit your mother in the shower....EVERY damn day...
This game is promising as hell, but I don't believe this will ever be better than today, because this would mean saddog has to rework so many scenes/flags. But if you look at his update-ratio I would say this won't happen so fast.
Man this game needs a line to follow and which change some of the events. Sisters defloration is one of these things...we don't need her pregnancy, we need memory if her v-card is gone or not (and some reactions of the game to this).
Agreed on the point that there should be a continuously revisitable scene after the first visit. The other characters shouldn't be surprised anymore after the first visit.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Nah. Although he might be Portugues or Italian, the pronounciation seems more appropriate as one of the french versions from the caribbean area. More like Dah-Vee-Duh! That's my take on it. The fucker speaks French, that's why Nicole fell for him! That and his rough anal fucks he doles out to her! :-D

Reactions: Mookey
Feb 28, 2018

I have an Italian coworker called Davide. His name is pronounced like on the right side in the Google Translate link (if you click on the loudspeaker icon). But I guess the Davide in this game is pronounced like on the left side. The dude doesn't look very Italian to me after all. :D

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

I have an Italian coworker called Davide. His name is pronounced like on the right side in the Google Translate link (if you click on the loudspeaker icon). But I guess the Davide in this game is pronounced like on the left side. The dude doesn't look very Italian to me after all. :D
Alright...alright.... I didn't say I had the correct answer. However, i've been calling (the fucker - (well, I mean that in the literal sense - 'cause he fucks alot)), this way:

I think in this game it's pronounced like on the right side.

As for the dude being Italian, Bah! Who knows? :sneaky:

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
D-AW-VEE-D(e = silent) " like jewish pronunciation

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Most of us are going to kill him anyway arent we???
Either for the MC's love of the women in his life, or his hunger for power, Davide is a dead man walking. I could see Frank being made to "fall in line", but we'll probably just be given an option to kill him too.

Bruce on the other hand, I've got four saves for him.
One where he kills himself, and one where the MC prevents it, and repeated for loving/corrupt play-throughs.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Most of us are going to kill him anyway arent we???
I don't know. I actually like having him around, of all antagonsits this one looks more funny than menacing... Besides in my game he is an asexual freak. Even Bruce got more of pussy than him. (Bruce can bone Nicole before we forbid him, and I gave him permission to nail Ruby, after that...).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes