krys69

Sep 6, 2017
There is no need to push them like crazy right now. It only effects 2 scenes with Mom atm. First is at 9am at the bar and you can easily farm the 10 needed love/corruption on the 1st day (or one day in general) to get the extended version. Second is at 2pm on the sofa with thresholds at 20/40. Not much to see though. If you really want to see it just go grind every possible increase of love/corruption for 2 or 3 days and watch it.

So far you can't visit any neighbours or get into older sister's room. Next version should bring more possibilities.

Thank you. So now we just wait for the next version than, and since his is finished with "my legacy" the focus can go twoards this game. Unless....... there is another game in preparation. :)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you. So now we just wait for the next version than, and since his is finished with "my legacy" the focus can go twoards this game. Unless....... there is another game in preparation. :)
Don't worry, saddog focuses completely on this game. Also his schedule got screwed up by these pesky new Patreon guidelines, so lots of unexpected extra work for him. That's why 0.2 wasn't as big as he intended it to be.

Furthermore he explained there will be a rotation of smaller and bigger updates. 0.25 is planned as a bigger one. So if everything goes smooth we can expect some good stuff in a few days. ;)

Reactions: crugh2112

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I will start with the fact i usually hate Ntr based games. I as person would be unable to seat there and get cucked, as would try everything in my hand to destroy who did that to me or if couldn't do anything to them i would leave them especially if betraying partner had no problem doing that to me.
Now on the game, i have no problem if the game progresses as is written in the first page because in normal Ntr the idea of losing is there so you feel pressured from the get go. But it doesn't mean can't do anything to turn the odds in your favor, but if you are making bad decisions you would lose them to Davide or whoever is capable of taking them under their clutches. As long as Saddog keeps it in this way i think he will be able to keep fans of both spectrum happy which most of the time is almost impossible.
To the anti-Ntr guys (which by the way i usually be with) i have to say if you played his last game the game has a clear Netori game ( if you don't what it is just search it) so now that he went also with Netorare don't act so suprised that he went with both styles, it's not like you try to steal your mom from your step-dad or your sister from her boyfriend. Buttt... i am the MC i have to have every pussy in the game, it doesn't matter if she in a relationship she in the game i have to fuck her. Well this time other people are like you and want to fuck the same girls, it's not like they are hot and they are not blind not to see it.
Now the story has as many plot-holes and is divining as TLJ, i mean who the fuck goes undercover and brings his wife and her children with him? In truth saddog has weird ideas that he bases his games in but as of now made them work, i mean if you think about it My Legacy is about a guy with multiple personality disorder wanting to fuck his Sister in law and his nieces. It's weird concept but he made it work, but i am pretty sure most People don't care about the concept but wanting to fuck Nicole or see her get fucked, which what i want too by the way.
Anyway to close this, see people getting perplexed on the hard Ntr scenes i haven't seen them personally, but from what i understanding is that as of now they are simply there to be seen buy the Ntr fans without them being placed story wise. Meaning that the reason they have happened is not in the game yet, anyway if i remember correctly these scenes are only watchable only in hard-Ntr which is the "mod" that you have automatically lost from the get go. It makes sense that you see them in "loser" path without explanation, but i expect that Saddog will make them have story as of way they happened.
P.s I want to assfuck and cream-pie Nicole and Chop the Step-dads head clean off. the First is mandatory the second is optional but would be preferable (cuz the is the the definition of a Cuck, dude she is yo wife do something you ching chong tattooed fuck).

Reactions: Aode and Dilettante

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It will be good if dev. adds a tense melody for NTR scenes. Such tense melodies are really thrilling for NTR scenes. Also a melody or melodies for normal game play can be nice.

Reactions: blacklord

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Looks like most doesn`t mind no music or no sound effects in games. :D
Benny hill theme best choice then.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Or everytime you go to the basement the X-Files theme is triggered. And when you see Davide fucking Mom -> Coolio - Gangsta's paradise. And when MC is fucking some bitches -> Eminem - The real slim shady.

Possibilities are endless! :biggrin:

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes