Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I liked the idea. Allow me to join.
When the story is just beginning => Enya - Only time
At 10 am when MC meets Nicole in a cafe => Lionel Richie - Hello
At 1 pm when MC first sees Cassandra with her boyfriend => Journey - Separate ways
At 7 pm when MC hugs Alexis (love route) => Modern talking - Cheri cheri lady
At 10 pm when MC goes to the kitchen to help Nicole and asks her to spend the evening with him => Scorpions - Still loving you
Very much appreciated. I had to laugh hard about Enya. MC is sitting in the taxi, camera comes closer and he starts to look out of the window, rain is pouring down and then a sole tear is running down his cheek. How can you start a game better than this? XDXDXD

At 7pm in the club the girl on the dance floor -> Genesis - I can't dance vs. Enrique Iglesias - Dirty dancer
At 1pm when older sis an her boyfried are at the front door -> Shania Twain - That don't impress me much
At 9am in the kitchen with older sis -> Olly Murs - Troublemaker
At 3pm when Mom is in the lower bathroom showering -> Fine Young Cannibals - She drives me crazy
At 10pm when Mom sits on Davide's lap and he drags her to the basement -> Daryl Hall and John Oates - Maneater

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I'm usually a "mommy" kind of guy...
But goddammit, Irina is the hottest girl in the game by far.

U

User_17502

I pretty much rewrote a a tone of scenes late game with the mother with this idea in mind. My thinking was she tries to hide the fact that Davide made her take those pictures. She agreed to it because that would allow Bruce into the gang. She didn't realize that Davide had more in mind as part of the deal.

There is a lot of dialogue that I didn't realize needed to be rewritten.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
everytime i talk with big sis friend the game crashes in both mac and win version, i don't understand what's happening
Go back a page or two and the answer will be revealed as if by magic (their is also a solution on p. 66), download the file replace it and then all will be good once more in your life.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
i just give my opinion about Red Picture around the House in the game.
offcourse ,i dont have obligation to do that.
Well, I have to admit that this theory makes things more logical.
I checked the game again. If we consider the reaction of Nicole to the paintings at such an angle, it really looks suspicious. But the main argument in favor of this theory for me is the interest of MC to the source of these paintings when he views the picture in the parents' bedroom. The developer did not add it just for nothing.
But this all leads us to the fact that the plot is based on too much ntr. When everyone hated Eric from Big Brother, he was officially Anne's boyfriend. The fact that she could not tell him "No" was justified by a child's trauma. How to explain the behavior of Nicole? Because now she looks like a whore. I really do not want to say such things. She's my favorite character. Then it turns out that the way of love with her should not work (but it works!). If it's Bruce's fault then this makes him the worst man in the world. Working under cover or not, he must protect his wife no matter what.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
, There is the work of one developer who proves that zombies are still better than ntr.

Reactions: Paprika and paragon
Oct 30, 2017
Well, I have to admit that this theory makes things more logical.
I checked the game again. If we consider the reaction of Nicole to the paintings at such an angle, it really looks suspicious. But the main argument in favor of this theory for me is the interest of MC to the source of these paintings when he views the picture in the parents' bedroom. The developer did not add it just for nothing.
But this all leads us to the fact that the plot is based on too much ntr. When everyone hated Eric from Big Brother, he was officially Anne's boyfriend. The fact that she could not tell him "No" was justified by a child's trauma. How to explain the behavior of Nicole? Because now she looks like a whore. I really do not want to say such things. She's my favorite character. Then it turns out that the way of love with her should not work (but it works!). If it's Bruce's fault then this makes him the worst man in the world. Working under cover or not, he must protect his wife no matter what.
That why we dont know entire story yet, what Mom background exactly , what happened to her, what happend with this family.
because this is just beginning and game still under development. so much mistery a head...

Yeah me too. she my fav character too.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
That why we dont know entire story yet, what Mom background exactly , what happened to her, what happend with this family.
because this is just beginning and game still under development. so much mistery a head...
Half of the mysterious content of the game has already been cut out. The developer removed incest from the game, which should greatly facilitate further development. MC can have sex with Nicole, Cassandra, Alexis literally in the next version and the sky will not fall. Relations that previously had to build walls between the characters, have now become relationships that make the characters closer than ever. That's why I hope that the MS will get to this damned basement faster!

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Half of the mysterious content of the game has already been cut out. The developer removed incest from the game, which should greatly facilitate further development. MC can have sex with Nicole, Cassandra, Alexis literally in the next version and the sky will not fall. Relations that previously had to build walls between the characters, have now become relationships that make the characters closer than ever. That's why I hope that the MS will get to this damned basement faster!
I like that he took some time to rewrite it though. It was funny playing Man of the House and the only thing that was changed was the relationships so you'll have people saying silly things like, "We can't do this, you're my roommate" or "I can't take advantage of my tenant."

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I like that he took some time to rewrite it though. It was funny playing Man of the House and the only thing that was changed was the relationships so you'll have people saying silly things like, "We can't do this, you're my roommate" or "I can't take advantage of my tenant."
It's a shame that developers have to spend time on this kind of work.
But let's say so, "Man of the House" can not offer anything other than the incest. The whole game was built on the fact that the MC should create taboo relations with all residents of the house. Remove from the game incest and get a typical harem.

U

User_32285

Half of the mysterious content of the game has already been cut out. The developer removed incest from the game
Huh what? did I miss something? Half Content cut out?

Incest is not removed I think, just seperated (see first post).

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
, There is the work of one developer who proves that zombies are still better than ntr.
I like both, tyrant is a great game with a lot to offer I did try the zombie one initially but it didnt go anywhere, will try it again now it is updated.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes