paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Half of the mysterious content of the game has already been cut out. The developer removed incest from the game, which should greatly facilitate further development. MC can have sex with Nicole, Cassandra, Alexis literally in the next version and the sky will not fall. Relations that previously had to build walls between the characters, have now become relationships that make the characters closer than ever. That's why I hope that the MS will get to this damned basement faster!
The version out their that I am playing and presume most of us are is the incest version so nothing has been lost surely?
As for the basement scene that should unfold slowly as it is the centre of the tail at the moment, in BB (oh no dont mention BB!) once the central mysterious went the game lost a lot of its fun for me and was never replaced.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Half of the mysterious content of the game has already been cut out. The developer removed incest from the game, which should greatly facilitate further development. MC can have sex with Nicole, Cassandra, Alexis literally in the next version and the sky will not fall. Relations that previously had to build walls between the characters, have now become relationships that make the characters closer than ever. That's why I hope that the MS will get to this damned basement faster!
Do you have any special contact with the dev?
I can't see any hint of a so drastic changes in the game here, in the dev's blog and patreon.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Do you have any special contact with the dev?
I can't see any hint of a so drastic changes in the game here, in the dev's blog and patreon.
If you have played his other game game it slowly unfolded with a def ending so cannot see him changing to much and he is available for contact on the discord site or Patreon if you wanna check things with him.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
If you have played his other game game it slowly unfolded with a def ending so cannot see him changing to much and he is available for contact on the discord site or Patreon if you wanna check things with him.
I'm quite sure that he is not changing anything.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Here is a little taste of my mod for the game. Hopefully you guys like it. Read the instructions after extracting to insert the file correctly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any problems not addressed in the instructions feel free to pm me.
Just played through the intro, really loved the new start, less subtle but absolutely different, now I have 2 versions to start with :), are you changing the rest?

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

Just played through the intro, really loved the new start, less subtle but absolutely different, now I have 2 versions to start with :), are you changing the rest?
Yeah I was not sure how far to take it without being blatant about the “secret”. But I was so annoyed with how the MC seems clueless at the beginning that I might have swung a bit to strong in the opposite direction.
Yes I will hopefully go through the entire game.

What is the general gist of this mod?
This mod is basically an editors review of the dialogue in the game. I made sure to make some changes to each character but for right now what I have released to the public is just the intro.
Caution: I made the game more ntr focused while at the same time tried to make the incest dialogue more interesting. I basically removed/ ignored vanilla in this mod because I can’t be bothered to try and refine the least (at least in my opinion) storyline of the game.
But content wise this mod will add about 100% more dialogue but 0% more images cause I can’t do that shit. Maybe later on I will try and use fan made images if it works. It will also add more levels for each person in the game and different dialogue options from each person. (Focus right now is best girl Mom.)

I plan to have the entire mod finished and out to the public on a separate thread before the next full release. If I am able to I’d like to get it done before the half release this month.

U

User_17502

Here is the more in depth answer to your question.

Most stories/games have that plot device. Though we know it as an antagonist.
Eric was going to be a great antagonist but DS made gameplay with him too frustrating so the community cried "we want him out!" but they didnt realize that the struggle between Eric and MC was what made the game engaging in the first place. Now the game feels hollow without a real antagonist and the grind (God that game is too grindy.) feels like shit so everyone mod's and skips half the shit so they can get to something other than the wait button.

Saddog doesnt have too much content yet but he has already built up Davide as an antagonist. "But this game will have a dark (rough and violent) background setting and there’s always rivals, which look to “steal” your girls; and the tyrant himself as named in the title. It’ll also be harder to archive your goals and there will be many ways to get there. Almost all content will be avoidable." He seems to get that having a good antagonist makes the game so much better. I think he is going to balance the game based on the difficulty the player chooses. I hope this means that he understands just how strong he should make davide and just how strong the MC can be.

Here is a quick preview of my work in progress.

So what do you guys think? Want the mod or nah? Have any suggestions send me a PM.

Reactions: dunloprobert

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yeah I was not sure how far to take it without being blatant about the “secret”. But I was so annoyed with how the MC seems clueless at the beginning that I might have swung a bit to strong in the opposite direction.
Yes I will hopefully go through the entire game.

This mod is basically an editors review of the dialogue in the game. I made sure to make some changes to each character but for right now what I have released to the public is just the intro.
Caution: I made the game more ntr focused while at the same time tried to make the incest dialogue more interesting. I basically removed/ ignored vanilla in this mod because I can’t be bothered to try and refine the least (at least in my opinion) storyline of the game.
But content wise this mod will add about 100% more dialogue but 0% more images cause I can’t do that shit. Maybe later on I will try and use fan made images if it works. It will also add more levels for each person in the game and different dialogue options from each person. (Focus right now is best girl Mom.)

I plan to have the entire mod finished and out to the public on a separate thread before the next full release. If I am able to I’d like to get it done before the half release this month.
Can we try it as it is? that we you could get some feedback on what has been done so far.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I have played about 1/2 hour and that thing of "I´m living with the best friend of my mother" "the daugher of the best friend of my mother", "My female best friend when kid that now says I´m a pervert" totally ruins a game even more than the stupid start of "a undercover cop that put all his family in risk".

It seems the dev has put a lot of work in a game with a stupid basis. :':)':)':)'(

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I have played about 1/2 hour and that thing of "I´m living with the best friend of my mother" "the daugher of the best friend of my mother", "My female best friend when kid that now says I´m a pervert" totally ruins a game even more than the stupid start of "a undercover cop that put all his family in risk".

It seems the dev has put a lot of work in a game with a stupid basis. :':)':)':)'(
It also ruins my experience in this forum to read such comments nearly every day because people like you are not able to read the OP and see the linked incest restore patch and just jump in here and rant without a reason.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Here is the more in depth answer to your question.
mhh I like your analysis of Eric and I completely agree with you. I like your idea about the tyrant too (even if I'm enjoying the original version). Now i don't mind an harder competition (and the ntr content) if you will be able to take control of the situation in future (like the original game). Are you planning to let the player win or will be like the hard ntr in the original game?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It didn't ruin his experience.
He was mocking your choice of words, laughing at your senseless rant just because checking the first post is too damn hard.

Worst, you could have taking this chance to say sorry.
To accept your mistake, make amends... but you choose to be a drama-queen.
It's not even funny. I get that people don't like to feel stupid, but failing is fine.
You were wrong, learn your lesson and move on.

Almost the 50% of the daily messages in this forum are from users that didn't look for the info they demand.
Information that almost always is in the op, or two/three pages before.
So yeah, most of us get damn tired of seeing the same old shit every single day...
It's asking too much for you to be a better member of this community? Please?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Oh, your experiencie in this forum is ruinened by me :cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface:

I´m so sorry, man, you know, I´m really, really sorry :':)':)':)':)'(

I´m not going to dinner today just because of the shame... Well, I have dinner already... Well... Whatever :idontcare::idontcare::idontcare::idontcare:

P.D. I have seen that SEVEN other people agree with you. They have seen ruined their experience in this forum by me!!! OMG, OMG, OMG... Jack the Rapist, Aprilsun, Frustratedbuffalo, SlipKid, kara Zor-El, Centrophy, lunamm... They can go f... themsel... in the assh... with a huge black dild... I mean... Really, I'm so sorry, gays... I mean, guys... :tiredface::tiredface::tiredface::tiredface::tiredface:

P.P.D. The basis of this game is idiotic. No cop in his healthy judgment put his family in danger in a undercover operation. No mother in his healthy judgment agree in that. No son or daughter in his healthy judment agree with that. That´s just stupid.
Bambino you didnt take the time to read the previous 76 pages of the endless repeating of it doesnt workk even though most of the pages offer an explanation and solution . And then when some snapped at you being being the latest in a long line of people to act the dumbass you are offended? - Maybe a bit of forthought on your part would have resolved this before it started?
Also the basis of the game is idiotic (you state) unlike every other game out their then? all irrational and designed for fun or do you believe that Grand theft auto or Zelda are based on fact and reality?

Reactions: Viatovic

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, can someone tell me how much (sexual) content the current version has?
I've played through it a bit but noticed that the same events happen every day as if they had not occured the previous day. Also haven't gotten more than some peeping, groping, kissing and a handjob.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me how much (sexual) content the current version has?
I've played through it a bit but noticed that the same events happen every day as if they had not occured the previous day. Also haven't gotten more than some peeping, groping, kissing and a handjob.
You dont have any sex yourself, but you do see it go on a lot as well as the usual you mentioned above. Mum gets fucked twice and you can watch both times, this is still a early release of the game.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes