U

User_17502

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks rwaites.
I think what I am going to do is tweak his relationship stat.
The relationship stat will be used in a similar way but it will be affected by the love and corruption stat as well.
Love will make increasing relationship easier but decreasing it harder.
Corruption will make decreasing relationship easier but increasing relationship harder.
This will be used to balance out what the Mc can do to the girls and what the girls can do to other people. (I mean it makes sense if you are banging your sisters they might get into other shit too XD)

That way if your relationship is low but your love and corruption is high they will still interact with the Mc. But the relationship stat will be used for how faithful they are. If they are low relationship with you then they are less inclined to stay faithful to you. If they are really negative they might even stop interacting with the Mc.

I am not sure about what level the relationship has to be at for the ntr to occur but to think I will edit those numbers as well.
Finally I don’t like his hardntr so I am just going to make it a normal hard mode.
Relationship goes down quicker, corruption and love need higher values for the Mc to do anything. This way the content lock will disappear but people can still enjoy the challenge of trying to win back their “family”.

I can’t wait to get my hands on the next update.... er I mean finish my mod off heh.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Pretty much what I am planning to do within my mod. I also plan to add a domination variable that will automatically go up when the girls interact with someone else. The higher the domination the more likely they will listen to someone else.
My only concern is I don't know if it would be better to include this in the corruption instead to make it simpler to code.
Okay, but i also like like the idea of a simple but fun game, if I want complexitiy I can play civilisation etc or BB on the eric period, the games is fun if you dont have to think to hard and just go with the flow. Domination is entirely different from corruption both in what they do and how they re-act so this is two different areas entirely.
They say that sinatra could make a room silent just by walking in, that is a form of charisma, domination where as corruption is more about twisting those around you to your whim and desire and they thinking it is what they want (stockholm syndrome really)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did read this and do hope it wont make the game tomuch effort in the sense of balancing a see saw perfectly, much better to be able to push in any direction and enjoy the chaos that ensues, after all the rest of life is controlled and regimented surely a game should be about exploring extremes?

Reactions: RWaites

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I think I understand what the patron is saying (I think I agree with him.) but does anyone have the context of what he is saying this to?
Yup as I said a few times before on this thread, I suspect this is gonna be rather like riding a see saw and if you want maximus success etc then you have to balance it straight not do the usual ups and downs your would expect, will it make it more fun or more difficult? - no idea but since we are already here we will need to continue the ryde I suspect.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Quick question, I havent been able as yet to trigger the subway 3pm encounter, I can see the person but never spoke to them etc, is their a way to and what actally happens?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
At last someone make a good ntr game. But I found lots of bug. May be next release fix the bugs. I realy like this game.:eazyHype:

U

User_17502

Quick question, I havent been able as yet to trigger the subway 3pm encounter, I can see the person but never spoke to them etc, is their a way to and what actally happens?
No I have not. It is confusing for me since I don't understand how to exclude or include something I can't find in my mod. Saddog has his script in parts but it doesn't make parsing it any easier for someone who isn't knowledgeable about it.
Also mini mod update is live in the mod thread.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
No I have not. It is confusing for me since I don't understand how to exclude or include something I can't find in my mod. Saddog has his script in parts but it doesn't make parsing it any easier for someone who isn't knowledgeable about it.
Also mini mod update is live in the mod thread.
Maybe it just inst finished yet like the gym image?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Is it good? Right now, no, not even close... but has a lot of potential and the dev has already made a good game.
There isn't a lot of content either... so why 80 pages? Because it has two hot-topics as theme aka incest and NTR.

Almost the 90% of the discussion is pointless.
So I would recommend to check this game out, to look out for new updates... but stay away for the thread until there is something to really discuss.

Reactions: blacklord

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Is it good? Right now, no, not even close... but has a lot of potential and the dev has already made a good game.
There isn't a lot of content either... so why 80 pages? Because it has two hot-topics as theme aka incest and NTR.

Almost the 90% of the discussion is pointless.
So I would recommend to check this game out, to look out for new updates... but stay away for the thread until there is something to really discuss.
Almost 90% of all discussion is pointless that is the whole point of discussion, it is just to pass the tyme not change the world.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Any news on a possible update? AFAIR there was no sex at all in this last version right? all you could do was slap mom's ass or spy/grope your sisters in spite of their high corruption/love.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Any news on a possible update? AFAIR there was no sex at all in this last version right? all you could do was slap mom's ass or spy/grope your sisters in spite of their high corruption/love.
In hardcore NTR you can watch Mom+Davide and Irina BJ scene. MC himself got only a HJ from Mom.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The next update is due the 20th I think. Should have quite a lot more in it though cause the last one had to be done with the incest re-write from patreon.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes