paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
BB got overmilked, there's a point in which people grow complacent with monthly updates and especially its contents. Truth is if you're making 4 to 5 figures a month in a game you MUST invest even more time to deliver an even better product.

Not hide behind the orbiters making the same noise over and over again "He's been making monthlu updates of this sizes since the bginning reeeeeeee".
But their is also a recognition that all themes and ideas become stale so you need a reboot / break or you close it down rather like evry TV series anyone ever watched.
But your point is very valid on the money he is bringing in, if you make that much and your fan base is that large you need to up your game or as he has seen, have others re-write / fan art it and theme it.
Tyrant is the first game I have ever seen that has already begun that process but mainly because it has hit a lot of nerve points with the players, areas we wanna go to but the mix of anti-groups, PC correctness and downright luddities has not allowed us to explore previously.
Can a game push boundaries, I do feel this one does?

Reactions: Storm4n
U

User_17502

BB got overmilked, there's a point in which people grow complacent with monthly updates and especially its contents. Truth is if you're making 4 to 5 figures a month in a game you MUST invest even more time to deliver an even better product.

Not hide behind the orbiters making the same noise over and over again "He's been making monthlu updates of this sizes since the bginning reeeeeeee".
But their is also a recognition that all themes and ideas become stale so you need a reboot / break or you close it down rather like evry TV series anyone ever watched.
But your point is very valid on the money he is bringing in, if you make that much and your fan base is that large you need to up your game or as he has seen, have others re-write / fan art it and theme it.
Tyrant is the first game I have ever seen that has already begun that process but mainly because it has hit a lot of nerve points with the players, areas we wanna go to but the mix of anti-groups, PC correctness and downright luddities has not allowed us to explore previously.
Can a game push boundaries, I do feel this one does?
My thoughts on B.B. are clear but I think the reason this game is doing so well is because the character models are great and the setting is interesting.
Of course the content keeps us here but he reason we were interesting led in the first place is because the models were different and the idea behind the game was unique. This game is less “go fuck everything” and more “Struggle to protect”.
While I don’t mind the vanilla gameplay I have to recognize that any game is much more engaging if there is something keeping you from achieving your goal. Getting over it is the best example of a game that is so simple but so difficult. Despite the ridiculous difficulty the feeling of climbing just a bit farther after you fall is so good that it only makes sense to keep going.
If this game manages to capture that perfect balance of difficulty and desire I have no doubt that it will be what B.B. was meant to be. (Even if it falls short it other areas I’ll mod it till I like it! Goddamnit!)

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
This game is less “go fuck everything” and more “Struggle to protect”.
While I don’t mind the vanilla gameplay I have to recognize that any game is much more engaging if there is something keeping you from achieving your goal. Getting over it is the best example of a game that is so simple but so difficult. Despite the ridiculous difficulty the feeling of climbing just a bit farther after you fall is so good that it only makes sense to keep going.
That speaks more about personal taste than quality. I came here exactly because I wondered if it would be worth my time downloading 0.2 after playing 0.15. The idea seemed interesting at first but if this is the path it's taking I'll probably stay away. Eric in BB was already way too much for my taste.

qwerty1187

Jun 8, 2017
80 pages only complaining because of NTR.........not even one of you is pledging for this project.... if you want to have it for free then you need to accept it how it is.
BB was only interesting to ver.0.6 (i was also pledging till 0.6) any newer version was boring because it was easy to improve your relationship with other characters and there were no interesting challenges like with eric.

If you use emotions when you play the game, then you have really big problem in your head.
I played nearly all games/novels here with different genres mostly without incest and ntr, and of course i tried these with them in it.....good story and renders are the key to success.

And can someone from administrators here remove any further comments which are talking about how ntr is bad because this is OPTIONAL, it is not MUST DO.

Reactions: blacklord

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
80 pages only complaining because of NTR.........not even one of you is pledging for this project.... if you want to have it for free then you need to accept it how it is.
BB was only interesting to ver.0.6 (i was also pledging till 0.6) any newer version was boring because it was easy to improve your relationship with other characters and there were no interesting challenges like with eric.

If you use emotions when you play the game, then you have really big problem in your head.
I played nearly all games/novels here with different genres mostly without incest and ntr, and of course i tried these with them in it.....good story and renders are the key to success.

And can someone from administrators here remove any further comments which are talking about how ntr is bad because this is OPTIONAL, it is not MUST DO.
No need to get defensive. Criticism is a fact of life. You clearly like it, some of us clearly don't. The discussion here has nothing to do with how development will go. At most it could be used by developers to get a feel of how big a potential market their game could have. Other than that, it's useful for people who are thinking about trying it but are not sure how much each tag is represented.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Not sure where you ideas and facts are coming from but a lot of it is plain wrong.
-80 pages only complaining because of NTR...
NTR is discussed yes but people interested in such things and why not?, if it is a point of contention to them then let them discuss it? - and more importantly it is a small part of the discussions.
- if you want to have it for free then you need to accept it how it is.
A- As for pledging if a game on patreon is any good I will pledge and pay as a sign of my support and in fact several times I have said in my notes that if you enjoy the game, pay for it. So yes I do pay for it and and more than happpy to (I currently pledge for 2 gmes and considering a third depending how good the second part is).
- BB was only interesting to ver.0.6 (i was also pledging till 0.6) any newer version was boring because it was easy to improve your relationship with other characters and there were no interesting challenges like with eric.
A-I used to pledge for BB beyond 0.6 and it was still okay but I lasted to 0.9 before it became a bit mundane. but that was my take on it it is still the standard for Incest games.

- If you use emotions when you play the game, then you have really big problem in your head.
A- What is your issue with emoticons?, we live in a day and age where emoticons are used constantly, it is a sign of the times.
-I played nearly all games/novels here with different genres mostly without incest and ntr, and of course i tried these with them in it.....good story and renders are the key to success.
A-This game is successfull so the key to success can be found in this game logically, but i am glad you have the time to play nearly all games available here, do you pledge to any or take them for free?
- And can someone from administrators here remove any further comments which are talking about how ntr is bad because this is OPTIONAL, it is not MUST DO.
A- As for admin removing NTR discussions, why if the forumites (is that a word?) wanna discuss is it really harming anyone?

Basically you have expressed a lot of opinions that object to everything in this forum and game, it is a place to have fun and chat and grab some free images etc / game twists, if you dont enjoy it you dont need to be here, their is a lot of other games out their, or so you have mentioned.

Sorry to sound so harsh on you but really you have been a little heavy handed here and need to chill and just enjoy, it is a game this is a chat room that is all.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
- If you use emotions when you play the game, then you have really big problem in your head.
A- What is your issue with emoticons?, we live in a day and age where emoticons are used constantly, it is a sign of the times.
I think that really meant emotions, as in people being annoyed because the MC is forced to sit back and watch instead of being the protagonist of each and every sex scene.

Like I said, that's personal taste. Some people like it, some people don't. It's just odd that someone would come to a discussion forum with the "take it or leave it" approach.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I think that really meant emotions, as in people being annoyed because the MC is forced to sit back and watch instead of being the protagonist of each and every sex scene.

Like I said, that's personal taste. Some people like it, some people don't. It's just odd that someone would come to a discussion forum with the "take it or leave it" approach.
Oops serves me right for writing before thinking on that one :) - I suspect he / she was either in a very bad mood or was trying to provoke an argument is all, bored of the NTr one so wanted a new one to fight on ...

U

User_17502

I just wanna interject and say thank you for whoever has been providing links to the game and especially paragon for constantly sharing the teaser images saddog puts out.

Secondarily I would like To say fuck that’s a lot of posts asking about the same bug over 20 posts bring up the Irina issue. Hopefully next time a bug appears we can put the patch on the front page under the link.

Lastly, what do you guys think about the proposed relationship changes. Should I make the mod harder or easier than the base game?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I just wanna interject and say thank you for whoever has been providing links to the game and especially paragon for constantly sharing the teaser images saddog puts out.

Secondarily I would like To say fuck that’s a lot of posts asking about the same bug over 20 posts bring up the Irina issue. Hopefully next time a bug appears we can put the patch on the front page under the link.

Lastly, what do you guys think about the proposed relationship changes. Should I make the mod harder or easier than the base game?
Thanks for the thanks :).

To answer your question though until we know how hard it is how can we judge I want an easy fun game to chill to so if the orig is difficult I dont wanna make it more so and obviously if it is easy i dont mind a bit more complexity.

Your mod does hit a good balance verbally, loved the new words for the club (mums giggles and the VIP club), havent had a chance yet to play much more but it takes the game in a more "this is what is going on"mode which is good, as the brutal up front approach is quite sexy (is sexy the right word?).

U

User_17502

Thanks for the thanks :).

To answer your question though until we know how hard it is how can we judge I want an easy fun game to chill to so if the orig is difficult I dont wanna make it more so and obviously if it is easy i dont mind a bit more complexity.

Your mod does hit a good balance verbally, loved the new words for the club (mums giggles and the VIP club), havent had a chance yet to play much more but it takes the game in a more "this is what is going on"mode which is good, as the brutal up front approach is quite sexy (is sexy the right word?).
Hey thanks! I will say though most of the 20+ corruption content I’m equating to later on in the game.

I’m looking for some fan art to include in the next iteration of my mod so if anyone wants to see a scene in the game go over to the fan art thread and show me your stuff. You give me the renders and I’ll give you the scene.

qwerty1187

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure where you ideas and facts are coming from but a lot of it is plain wrong.
-80 pages only complaining because of NTR...
NTR is discussed yes but people interested in such things and why not?, if it is a point of contention to them then let them discuss it? - and more importantly it is a small part of the discussions.
- if you want to have it for free then you need to accept it how it is.
A- As for pledging if a game on patreon is any good I will pledge and pay as a sign of my support and in fact several times I have said in my notes that if you enjoy the game, pay for it. So yes I do pay for it and and more than happpy to (I currently pledge for 2 gmes and considering a third depending how good the second part is).
- BB was only interesting to ver.0.6 (i was also pledging till 0.6) any newer version was boring because it was easy to improve your relationship with other characters and there were no interesting challenges like with eric.
A-I used to pledge for BB beyond 0.6 and it was still okay but I lasted to 0.9 before it became a bit mundane. but that was my take on it it is still the standard for Incest games.

-I played nearly all games/novels here with different genres mostly without incest and ntr, and of course i tried these with them in it.....good story and renders are the key to success.
A-This game is successfull so the key to success can be found in this game logically, but i am glad you have the time to play nearly all games available here, do you pledge to any or take them for free?
- And can someone from administrators here remove any further comments which are talking about how ntr is bad because this is OPTIONAL, it is not MUST DO.
A- As for admin removing NTR discussions, why if the forumites (is that a word?) wanna discuss is it really harming anyone?

Basically you have expressed a lot of opinions that object to everything in this forum and game, it is a place to have fun and chat and grab some free images etc / game twists, if you dont enjoy it you dont need to be here, their is a lot of other games out their, or so you have mentioned.

Sorry to sound so harsh on you but really you have been a little heavy handed here and need to chill and just enjoy, it is a game this is a chat room that is all.
I wrote emotions not emoticons, two different things.....and yes i mostly pledged all games, but when i discovered this forum I reduced it.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
lol I stopped paying attention to this thread for like a month and I come back 40 frigin pages later and yal are still taking about the same thing...ntr roflmao XD get the fuck over it for love of goodness.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes