El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
As a reminder:

Release Dates for $5 patrons:

The Tyrant (Version 0.2.5) - 01/20/2018

I got to say i'm quite curious to see what it gonna be. I hope the mechanics are gonna take forms soon, a good challenge to get the girls and kick some gansters ass !

kays

Jan 4, 2018
always getting the error window when interacting with that tatooed redhaired chick with is friends with the older sister can push ignore over n over again to resume at some point but kinda sucks

and i feel like iam in a endless loop i can only do the ame things over n voer again each day

R

RWaites

always getting the error window when interacting with that tatooed redhaired chick with is friends with the older sister can push ignore over n over again to resume at some point but kinda sucks

and i feel like iam in a endless loop i can only do the ame things over n voer again each day
Just copy the file again in the game folder of the tyrant and overwrite the old one.

Reactions: Paprika and wep

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
IMHO this is a crucial release. Finally we will be able to see the real quality of the game. Before it was too early
Not sure their will be a massive change as ultimately we intend to take over the gang, or I do anyway... so suspect we shall see more indepth as the depravity increases and we explore the outdoors, hopefully more of the club though as well as the extend mum drunk scene which has been hinted at.

Reactions: wep

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Just copy the file again in the game folder of the tyrant and overwrite the old one.
You sir are a saint, every one else by nows snaps at that question and you continue to answer it as if it has never been asked, I salute you and should take a leaf from your attitude!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Really??, never heard of that error before, mayhaps I should search back in nthe notes like 1 page and see if a solution is offered? - Alas I to feel like I am in a endless loop of the same question...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Not sure their will be a massive change as ultimately we intend to take over the gang, or I do anyway... so suspect we shall see more indepth as the depravity increases and we explore the outdoors, hopefully more of the club though as well as the extend mum drunk scene which has been hinted at.
Yep but probably we will have a better idea about the mechanics. I mean, I hope to see at least the effect of the increase of depravity/love in one scene (like the change of dialogs). In this type of game IMHO the progression is the most important think. The feeling that you are achieving something. Moreover the NTR scenes so far were very nice, but the MC scene with mother was meh.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
2 things strike me about the change happening on the 20th and the release of the next update.
1. No more questions about that tattoed red head and why the system keeps blocking!! - we should celebrate with a party!
2. Now I have played the new variant mod can I remember the first version? - and when the next mod comes out I will face the same situation again, ah well 2 sep games out of one, that aint to bad.
Bring on the 20th!!

Reactions: RWaites

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yep but probably we will have a better idea about the mechanics. I mean, I hope to see at least the effect of the increase of depravity/love in one scene (like the change of dialogs). In this type of game IMHO the progression is the most important think. The feeling that you are achieving something. Moreover the NTR scenes so far were very nice, but the MC scene with mother was meh.
I like the mother scenes, you could just tell that had a lot of room to expand in it, a case of watch this space, or watch this drunk and horny mum?
This game has a lot of room to expand into, far more than most games and remain interesting, revenge on frank and becoming Davides boss alone will be worth the wait.
The mechanics I cannot see changing much, if you have played his prev game then you quickly realise that their is a lot of options and all roads lead to a different rome, but all of them are worth visiting.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hey! 0.25 is a quarter of the way!

There are four gang members.

Gonna end up killing off that white guy that gets no scenes! :eek:
4??? - 3 surely, unless you count handsome frank? - Davide, stevo and bruce...

U

User_17502

I’m just looking forward to th shit I can mod. Hopefully when he reworks the relationship system I get enough images to work with. Otherwise the Mods gonna stay text only.

Reactions: RWaites

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Disappointed that the new images are not up as yet, will keep an eye out for when he uploads thems but at least the new game is out today, hopefully not to late :)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes