samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I always run into an error when meeting the big sister's friend, something about maximum recursion depth exceeded. Is there a fix for this or is this version just messed up?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Damn I really hope we get a different route to enjoy other than NTR! I mean to each their own but not my cup of tea, especially with some gang dudes :(
In the last images you have the NTR option and the "normal" route with the MC banging sis.
So don't worry.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
NTR
Damn I really hope we get a different route to enjoy other than NTR! I mean to each their own but not my cup of tea, especially with some gang dudes :(
NTR is a choice of yes / no .. you can play it without.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
This is what big brother should have been. This is why the tyrant is superior, while big brother is mediocre.
BB started off good and very addictive but it got slower and the mysterys one by one were uncovered and so it became less interesting was all, the tyrant could become the same after all eventually we will get in the basement we will get access to all the family and so forth but the fun in the game is achieving that.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
BB got overmilked, there's a point in which people grow complacent with monthly updates and especially its contents. Truth is if you're making 4 to 5 figures a month in a game you MUST invest even more time to deliver an even better product.

Not hide behind the orbiters making the same noise over and over again "He's been making monthlu updates of this sizes since the bginning reeeeeeee".

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes