wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

Beside the delay :'( I am i the only one surprised by this image (and the other published by saddo)? i mean big sis will move from hate you to kiss you in public in one release?? Or there is a shit-ton of dialogs and actions with her in this release or it seems a little rushed.
But again I need to wait and see the release before judging.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Beside the delay :)'() am i the only one surprised by this image (and the other published by saddo)? i mean big sis will move from hate you to kiss you in public in one release?? Or there is a shit-ton of dialogs and actions with her in this release or it seems a little rushed.
She didn't kisss him. Look at her hands. She has clearly tried to use German suplex on him

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Beside the delay :)'() am i the only one surprised by this image (and the other published by saddo)? i mean big sis will move from hate you to kiss you in public in one release?? Or there is a shit-ton of dialogs and actions with her in this release or it seems a little rushed.
Got to be a jealousy thing going on here.

Reactions: paragon
U

User_17502

Hmm? I’m not sure how hard it is to implement the system. Depending on how he is balancing the game it could make sense that it is problematic. But implementing a point system is fairly easy. It’s just adding a few extra lines of code to every choice. I have a rudimentary one working in my mod already. I don’t know what is the real problem. But if it’s balancing then it makes perfect sense.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Now, i'm disappointed too. However so far saddogames has been a very reliable and professional developer. So I'm not panicking. Incidents could happen.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
thats the non ntr bonus art.he releases 2 bonus pics for patrons one non ntr one ntr,same as all the others he released wont be in the update.maybe dev will implement them later,seems like a waste not to.
I agree that the old images were bonus but this time it seems different. In the post about the delay saddo wrote: "The image above is from a longer scene of version 0.2.5 so you have at least something you can look forward to it or consider how you can get in this situation."

Reactions: hades666

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017

Hello everyone,
I'll have to delay the release of version 0.2.5 to Friday, 26th January.
The main reason for this is the point-system which produced many weird bugs. Also there could be a lesser quality on the rendered images, (I'm not really sure about that, maybe it's just my imagination), because of some changings in DAZ Studio 4.10. I got sometimes weird results.

It was also planned to inform you sooner, but here's very bad weather at the moment and I lost my internet for a few days.

So I had to change internal things in the game, that worked until I implented the shopping option (mostly about the point stuff) and so the time is needed for the last testings and the proofreading and corrections. The system itself will stay the same, like I explained in a post before.

Despite of that I'll start the poll for version 0.3 tomorrow, you won't need to play version 0.2.5 before to participate there.

The image above is from a longer scene of version 0.2.5 so you have at least something you can look forward to it or consider how you can get in this situation.
I agree that the old images were bonus but this time it seems different. In the post about the delay saddo wrote: "The image above is from a longer scene of version 0.2.5 so you have at least something you can look forward to it or consider how you can get in this situation."
the pic is similar to the bonus pics,but i believe that was intentional,so the bonus pics are relevent to the update(The club).I doubt that the mc will get a handjob in the middle of a club(a public place)and i doubt the club has a stripper stage and pole for them to dance on.I could be wrong,sure.But i feel like all the bonus pics have been related to the updates in someway and never made it into the game,so neither of these will see the game either....most likely.

Reactions: wep

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
good evening everyone
I follow this game from the beginning and look at your spoiler
I play the game with both version (activate and deactivate) ntr of shit and the only scene of ass is that of the room with the mother
and you show yourself scene of the game or are full of sex
fucking shit somebody tell me how to play a games normally please
is there any way to remove NTR

sorry for my language but it's a great game
the story promises; the characters are excelent
and I can not fully enjoy it
if you could help me it would be cool thank you in advance

Reactions: Darkaura
U

User_17502

good evening everyone
I follow this game from the beginning and look at your spoiler
I play the game with both version (activate and deactivate) ntr of shit and the only scene of ass is that of the room with the mother
and you show yourself scene of the game or are full of sex
fucking shit somebody tell me how to play a games normally please
is there any way to remove NTR

sorry for my language but it's a great game
the story promises; the characters are excelent
and I can not fully enjoy it
if you could help me it would be cool thank you in advance
No shit ntrlock, in choose no choice ntr off good

Reactions: jfredy78

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
the pic is similar to the bonus pics,but i believe that was intentional,so the bonus pics are relevent to the update(The club).I doubt that the mc will get a handjob in the middle of a club(a public place)and i doubt the club has a stripper stage and pole for them to dance on.I could be wrong,sure.But i feel like all the bonus pics have been related to the updates in someway and never made it into the game,so neither of these will see the game either....most likely.
it makes sense. same location/scene but at a different level of corruption.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes