paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I've had to delete 16 off topic/argumentative/flaming/trolling posts in the last 24 hours.
Cool your high heels, peeps.
Cannot even remember what I said but you removed mine??. given that I was replying to a troller I hope the troll was removed also :)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I've got strongly worded rants saved in notepad ready to post!!!!!

Gonna have to add a few more derogatory terms about cucks/non cucks though to really get my point across!
Yup, good plan cause nothing hurts a developer more than strongly worded rants! :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Genres: ... cuckold, violence, murder, BDSM...
Well, frustation may be add, it fits the profile.
Seems to me as a natural order of things, then no need to go on a rage road toward the dev :)

Reactions: paragon
Mar 7, 2017
I have the same problem every time when the text comes from her there is a crash comes my text or my sister is it comes from the girl then there is a crash at home and in the bar
NOBODY TELL HIM!!! We can't keep spoon feeding these people the answer, they need to learn how to use the search bar. By just telling them you're doing yourself and them a disservice.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I have the same problem every time when the text comes from her there is a crash comes my text or my sister is it comes from the girl then there is a crash at home and in the bar
Damn thats new one on me, check back on the pages and their might be a solution offered, who can tell???

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
NOBODY TELL HIM!!! We can't keep spoon feeding these people the answer, they need to learn how to use the search bar. By just telling them you're yourself and them a disservice.
Its not gonna matter after friday hopefully, by then their will be a new bug!! :)
Besides that 4fingers has asked that before so presume he is one of those joker who sit under bridges eating his own faeces, what are they called again ... oh yeh Trolls!! :)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Its not gonna matter after friday hopefully, by then their will be a new bug!! :)
Besides that 4fingers has asked that before so presume he is one of those joker who sit under bridges eating his own faeces, what are they called again ... oh yeh Trolls!! :)
Yes paragon, i have asked one time and i get the answer i want. I downloaded the fix a couple site's before this... And now the game work's for me... I'am sorry for i ask to get an solution on the problem.... I will never ask again for that, if someone now's how to fix it...... Have a Nice Day paragon....

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yes paragon, i have asked one time and i get the answer i want. I downloaded the fix a couple site's before this... And now the game work's for me... I'am sorry for i ask to get an solution on the problem.... I will never ask again for that, if someone now's how to fix it...... Have a Nice Day paragon....
Wow such courtesy, thanks I will and you to my friend :)

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
Hey just wanted to ask when there's an unnamed girl in the living room at 3pm and her conversation leads to an error, is that just something wrong with my game or has the author just not finished that conversation.
The image below is the end of the conversation and after that i get an error

R

RWaites

Hey just wanted to ask when there's an unnamed girl in the living room at 3pm and her conversation leads to an error, is that just something wrong with my game or has the author just not finished that conversation.
The image below is the end of the conversation and after that i get an error
There's a fix somewhere in the thread, type fix into the search top right tick search this thread only Screenshot (29).png , or the new version should be out tomorrow

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the game itself is very interesting with the setting but quite predictable
and what is really annoying you can not really do anything good you can love or corruption
increase values but that's it
So for me it looks like dad is a pitiful loser of nothing dares because he has no eggs and his wife like to fuck every
one of them and use as a slave and his daughters can be handled without any scruples so who the others want

mom who loves it meanwhile that she is a hooker and a sex slave she can not get enough of how dirt to be treated
whether it is from the so-called "gang" (for loose "or even for example from this fat asshole frank from the sun Studio
She loves it so much to be the hooker that she even dreams of it and gets wet

I wish if I can already play asshole that I can do it right as for example mom to appeal to the fact that she can fuck
like a hooker and she loves it and if she denies it to be able to hold exactly the same with this frank
and so you show that I know bewitched and then to use my chance to treat her as she loves it just as a hooker
I hope so only that I can show soon the assholes soon who can say that here I have and NOT these assholes inclusive of
this loose dad and seriously undercover? that has nothing to do with it for a long time but the game
and his family do not care

And besides, I'm afraid before you can do anything even months or a year pass unfortunately and we can wait for a
long time to say what mom and sisters do or should not do / should and show the other assholes their place that is
under me as my mates or kill them should yes give something or at least chase it

asker

Oct 6, 2017
This game has more potential than Big Brother , mom = hot sisters = hot , the gang pretty bad ass and interesting, I hope creator not the ruin this game xoxo

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes