Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Someone else is gonna have to knuckle up and drop a link for 0.25 when it finally gets updated as i've deleted my Patreon account in it's entirety. I refuse to support them in any way shape or form.

U

User_17502

Someone else is gonna have to knuckle up and drop a link for 0.25 when it finally gets updated as i've deleted my Patreon account in it's entirety. I refuse to support them in any way shape or form.
Wait why? The whole rule change thing or them going full retard on the incest stuff?
I wish there was a true alternative to the site in general. That way the competition would kick them in the ass so they don’t fuck up their own creators.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hmm, is it a bug or part of the new relationship system that you can't interact with the older sis at 9am in the kitchen?

Started with my 0.2 save from directly after the intro. Or is it necessary to start a complete fresh game again as in 0.2?

Edit: started completely new game and fast forwarded to 9am first morning, no interaction possible.

Blob

May 7, 2017
"So the hard mode is now available at both options (NTR on/off). It makes the game only harder to play."

Which means what exactly? Just more/longer grinding for stats?

Reactions: Eye-switcher

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Yup it seems like a small update. I just compared the image count between the 2 versions so im just gonna ignore this one and wait for the next one thats supposed to be a bigger one.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes