U

User_17502

So after playing through the update as well as looking through the source code all I can say is; "Well, Shit!"

1. I hate the new relationship system. It seems too complicated. Instead of having a chance at the characters not talking it would make more sense that if you lose relationship points with them they act differently. Sure this might be a little extra dialogue that might end in a refusal if you let the relationship hit 0 but that makes sense to me. I mean who wants to play a game with a 50% chance that you won't be able to do shit and if you keep rolling bad you can't even raise the relationship. Seems like a flaw in the mechanics of the game.

I'm definitely changing that system in my mod. Sure that means a lot more dialogue for me to write but at the same time makes the game so much simpler for the player and better for the game in general.

2. Big sis corruption way to fast. Come on man like don't cocktease for so long with the mother and sister then immediately provide the big sister. She should be the hardest to get involved with after the mother. She should never be calling the MC master so soon. That should be a hard fought battle with her where she finally gives in. But that's just me. I guess I want the game to slow down a little when it comes to the change in the characters.

3. WTF MOM! Nah man. That fucking 7am scene is bullshit and I ain't having that shit. What kind of mother did this poor bastard get? Your son just saw this asshole fucking you (heh) and you yell at him??? Nah this some stupid shit. That truly betrays everything we know about the mother. Instead she should ... fuck it ill put it in my mod the way that interaction goes.

4. Little sister stuff is nice. Maybe a little fast on the whole secret place thing but i like the added options and how the character is getting corrupted into the perfect fucktoy for the player. That choice is very nice.

6. YES! An entirely separate file for me to mod. Thank you saddog! This makes my life so much easier because I don't have to go hunting in the files for every single change. I can just change one document. That's the best decision ever. Keep that shit up and it will be so easy to find and fix bugs in the game.

U

User_17502

Also for anyone complaining about the lack of new images in the game. I understand but think about this. This update wasn't geared towards advancing the stuff we see. It was more geared towards working out a long term system where your choices matter more than just. "I wanna see feet!" or "I wanna see boobs!" Sure it feels like a lot hasn't really changed and the whole delay made no sense but from a mod's perspective it makes sense why he took this long. I don't really agree with it but I can see that he tried to do something and now it is making the game more complicated for him to develop.
Now if the next update we don't see some real new stuff. That is where we start to complain. For now just hold on Saddog is a great dev and I'm sure he will try and make the game as good as possible.
That's not to say that I want to just be able to fuck whoever in the next update. I am all for cock teasing us forever so long as there is actual content rather than some immediate bullshit that ruins the game.
Since I play on NTR then I think that if the game speeds up too much it will just destroy itself like Big Brother. No need to do too much. Part of the enjoyment of the game is how long it takes and how hard it is to achieve your goal.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
From the change log I guess this is a month you skip in order to avoid getting disappointed...

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It was short? Damn right it was... bug the club scenes (every iteration) are hot as fuck.
Kissing Irina, making up with Big Sis, making her cum... or having both of them kissing in front of you.
I agree that it feels fast... but that could be fixed.

The lil sis scenes in her secret place are hot too.
And about the relationship system... I think that it's difficult and that's fine.
You gotta play smart, and even then, the other characters may end ignoring you so... you are at the game's mercy.
You know... like in real life.
The game would not allow you to calculate your plays... you cannot go 1 time with mom, two with lil sis... because either one of them could tell to fuck off.

So, for me at least, @saddog gets a pass for the short update.
But eh, the next month... we hope for something bigger.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Yeah, the new point system is awful.

Your points decrease every night.
50% chance that someone isn't at their location.
50% that person won't talk to you even if they're at their location.
Very limited amount of repeatable events, and for most of them it doesn't even make any sense that they're repeatable

Combined = you're stuck in an eternal grind time loop from hell.
Basically this makes the issues from the last version only worse.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Also for anyone complaining about the lack of new images in the game. I understand but think about this. This update wasn't geared towards advancing the stuff we see. It was more geared towards working out a long term system where your choices matter more than just. "I wanna see feet!" or "I wanna see boobs!" Sure it feels like a lot hasn't really changed and the whole delay made no sense but from a mod's perspective it makes sense why he took this long. I don't really agree with it but I can see that he tried to do something and now it is making the game more complicated for him to develop.
Now if the next update we don't see some real new stuff. That is where we start to complain. For now just hold on Saddog is a great dev and I'm sure he will try and make the game as good as possible.
That's not to say that I want to just be able to fuck whoever in the next update. I am all for cock teasing us forever so long as there is actual content rather than some immediate bullshit that ruins the game.
Since I play on NTR then I think that if the game speeds up too much it will just destroy itself like Big Brother. No need to do too much. Part of the enjoyment of the game is how long it takes and how hard it is to achieve your goal.
I see where you're coming from but I also think saddog made it a lot harder now to deliver. While I understand that he wants the relationship system implemented there should have been a better balance between gameplay tweaks and new content. He said the rotation will be a smaller update followed by a larger one. 0.2 was even smaller than he planned due to the patreon BS. So everyone was waiting a long time for 0.2.5, an awaited larger update.

Now we have the new system, but it doesn't really add much value atm. Therefore I think it would've been wiser to bring that new system in a later update (like 0.3, expected to be a smaller one anyways) and focus this one more on the content side. Because it wouldn't have been much different to see it a bit later and he would've gotten more time to test and fine-tune it.

But because it is as it is now with 0.2.5 everyone will have really high expectations for 0.3 and it's scheduled to be a smaller one. So potential danger of two updates that will disappoint many ppl and thus may lead to less support and interest for the game. Ofc I hope I'm wrong with that, but it really already bothers me.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes