Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
10 points relationship loss with the mother is way too much - it basically means that you have to grind her permanently or lose her.

Loss of points is a perfectly fine way to make a game challenging, but right now it's just completely unbalanced. The events either need to give more relationship points or the decrease during the night needs to be lower.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
10 points relationship loss with the mother is way too much - it basically means that you have to grind her permanently or lose her.

Loss of points is a perfectly fine way to make a game challenging, but right now it's just completely unbalanced. The events either need to give more relationship points or the decrease during the night needs to be lower.
I'm not sure how it exactly works. One night I had no change with the mother and another one I had. Only difference was that I didn't played the 10pm scene in the living room but went for the younger sister instead. So maybe the loss of points is tied to specific time events for each character.

starwolf33

Apr 3, 2017
GAME VARIABES
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
dtime = xxx
day = xxx

MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

STEVE
steverelationship = xxx
stevegood = xxx
stevebad = xxx

DAVIDE
daviderelationship = xxx
davidegood = xxx
davidebad = xxx

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I found the instructions for enabling cheats, but do not know how to create the .rpy file. I don't want to download the .rpy file and get a bunch of straphanging files. Any guidance on this?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
How can I, after unren, edit scripts.rpa without getting this error?
Code:
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check
I wanted to change the points losing per day to something smaller.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Saddog you really should rework the point system ^^
It's hard and unrealistic (ok for the hard mode it's a challenge but the NTR and normal mode is just a hell play, you grind without any real fun because you fear to lose to many points during the night) in one night relations can't be so unstable (If real life was like that my god nobody could have friends or love ^^)
I think this system should be rework (the loss is too strong and the 50% also doesn't really help), after it's your game but please !

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Saddog you really should rework the point system ^^
It's hard and unrealistic (ok for the hard mode it's a challenge but the NTR and normal mode is just a hell play, you grind without any real fun because you fear to lose to many points during the night) in one night relations can't be so unstable (If real life was like that my god nobody could have friends or love ^^)
I think this system should be rework (the loss is too strong and the 50% also doesn't really help), after it's your game but please !
In real life you also try to fuck your family members?
I can't stop laughing. We are all here trying to play a game with incest, demanding realism, LOL.

I llike the point system... the fact that the points go down in the night is a genius move.
While they are sleeping, alone with their consciences, the girls think "WTF I'm doing with my brother?"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you get anything for helping the step dad or not.
Does it change the game or just different screens shots you get to see.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
In real life you also try to fuck your family members?
I can't stop laughing. We are all here trying to play a game with incest, demanding realism, LOL.

I llike the point system... the fact that the points go down in the night is a genius move.
While they are sleeping, alone with their consciences, the girls think "WTF I'm doing with my brother?"
I don't remember saying the story of this game must be realistic XD (it's an incest game so it's logical to fuck your mom and sis, your mom give you a handjob during the first night LOL so who cares really ? she repeats it ever and ever or get fuck by a thug so whatever)
I said the system create an unrealistic situation : for example I really want to keep the friend of my older sister (so not a member of my family, okay ? ^^) in good term but with this system she seems to lose every night her memory of the past day (like a lunatic, an amnesic ? or an unstable person I don't know).
I don't care about the realism of the story (who cares LOL) but this point system and the 50% ...

Reactions: Wearablenine

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I don't remember saying the story of this game must be realistic XD (it's an incest game so it's logical to fuck your mom and sis, your mom give you a handjob during the first night LOL so who cares really ? she repeats it ever and ever or get fuck by a thug so whatever)
I said the system create an unrealistic situation : for example I really want to keep the friend of my older sister (so not a member of my family, okay ? ^^) in good term but with this system she seems to lose every night her memory of the past day (like a lunatic, an amnesic ? or an unstable person I don't know).
I don't care about the realism of the story (who cares LOL) but this point system and the 50% ...
Ok, so now you are telling that you are such a casanova that you can mantain 3 taboo relationships at the same time with three different kind of women...
Where is your temple so I can worship you?

Us males have problems to keep ONE WOMAN satisfied... so I see that it's normal that at the end of the day, one woman that doesn't get enough attention loses some affection.
Add the fact that you are the son/brother and... well, it HAS to be hard, that's the point.

As gamers, when did we became such a pussies? Now we hate challenge.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
1.10 Gb updated and still not a single scene sex or it's me who and a problem with my pc and especially what's this shit you not a whole day trying to go up the level and the nights you lose all (if you do not want to play the game stop it is not worth it)

frankly I'm like everyone else
very very surprised and disappointed
yet you have a good story

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, so now you are telling that you are such a casanova that you can mantain 3 taboo relationships at the same time with three different kind of women...
Where is your temple so I can worship you?

Us males have problems to keep ONE WOMAN satisfied... so I see that it's normal that at the end of the day, one woman that doesn't get enough attention loses some affection.
Add the fact that you are the son/brother and... well, it HAS to be hard, that's the point.

As gamers, when did we became such a pussies? Now we hate challenge.
Don't forget what you said it's not realistic dude ^^
And keep cool its a forum not an arena ^^

Reactions: Wearablenine

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Considering how early this game is in development and it's file size...it's definitely going to need to be skunked at some point.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes