sandmansdust

Oct 31, 2017
Bummer of an update. I resisted the urge to rip the images to see what was new and basically bounced around the same game I played more than a month ago looking for what was new.

Reactions: Paprika and Johi

asker

Oct 6, 2017
well this update not worth to download at the moment , too bad i was waited this game whole month.. :-/ ( and this update was delayed) ..

Reactions: Paprika

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Bummer of an update. I resisted the urge to rip the images to see what was new and basically bounced around the same game I played more than a month ago looking for what was new.
well this update not worth to download at the moment , too bad i was waited this game whole month.. :-/ ( and this update was delayed) ..
It's the nature of the game. It is not a a VN with a linear story that it could continue with monthly chapters. It is a sandbox game so it needs a lot of contents. We need to wait.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It's the nature of the game. It is not a a VN with a linear story that it could continue with monthly chapters. It is a sandbox game so it needs a lot of contents. We need to wait.
If 30 renders in 40 days is normal for a sandbox, you've got a hell of a wait in store.

Reactions: Paprika and Argox

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Walkthrough - non NTR:
Walkthrough - NTR:
Not viewable (by non-backers?). If someone could post them on a different platform it would be much appreciated.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So the thing about the new system is, there should be a period at the start of the game when the points are not able to decrease or block NTR events for the 1st week or so (at least in non hard mode). I play on NTR non hard mode and if you go to the tanning salon at 4pm you will immediately get Irina's NTR scene since you start at 0 points with her. Obviously you had no chance to increase her relationship points that fast in such a short time. So only way to play around it is avoiding it as long as you haven't grinded more points.

It can also happen that you don't even have the chance to boost points since some interactions are blocked at low points, e.g. the morning events with older sis.

sandmansdust

Oct 31, 2017
I understand that, but as a Patreon backer of the game, I have to ask myself how many months am I willing to commit? And as a developer Saddog has to recognize that regardless of the nature of the game they need to put something juicy in each update. It may make the game lumpy in places but it keeps the backers feeling like they are getting something...especially for delayed content.

I'm not going to stop backing his game...yet. But another update like this and I'm fine with saving $40-$60 taking a few months off. Just not yet seeing my faith rewarded.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I have no problem waiting for the next version, though if i recall he said that every other version (0.X5) would have more content as he has more time to work on those versions due to his work schedule. So I just might be waiting for two more versions.

What we really need is a text skip option. :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I understand that, but as a Patreon backer of the game, I have to ask myself how many months am I willing to commit? And as a developer Saddog has to recognize that regardless of the nature of the game they need to put something juicy in each update. It may make the game lumpy in places but it keeps the backers feeling like they are getting something...especially for delayed content.

I'm not going to stop backing his game...yet. But another update like this and I'm fine with saving $40-$60 taking a few months off. Just not yet seeing my faith rewarded.
This is a different problem and I agree. This is a game that it should be sold in a final version (in a perfect, ideal world). I'm a backer too (low level), but I'm planning to turn on/off the support during the development.

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
am i the only one that cant interact with big sister at 9am in the kitchen (2.5 update)
EDIT: only if i interact with younger sister at 8 am i can interact with older sister at 9 am

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes