cri

Oct 23, 2017
I could not see anything new, I think the relationship points are fucking me and it's frustrating to have to start from the beginning the next day

Reactions: Wearablenine

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
At first I was thinking I was doing something wrong but am I right in assuming that this game has very little content as of yet, and the only "sex" scene is the HJ with the mother?

Don't get me wrong tho, of what I've seen so far its good. Hopefully the level of quality stays the same in future content updates.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
At first I was thinking I was doing something wrong but am I right in assuming that this game has very little content as of yet, and the only "sex" scene is the HJ with the mother?

Don't get me wrong tho, of what I've seen so far its good. Hopefully the level of quality stays the same in future content updates.
Yes. Right now the frame work is barely in place. Shopping isn't really there and he just implemented an unbalanced stats game. Probably a good idea to wait for the next version or the one after that for content to really start being implemented.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Is this mechanical update? Because there is no new content. Even checked the ''Images'' folder.

Z

Zumba

This is something else i mean he even removed some ntr and added more incest? Like someone actually enjoys watching the wimpy mc fuck his family? This is really bad. Even in hardcore ntr i have to watch that simpy mc fuck his mother? This DISASTROUS at least have an option to completely turn off incest and only keep ntr and hard ntr on. I don't want to watch this mc fuck he looks like he got kicked out of high school musical i don't want to look at him he makes me sick to my stomach.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
As saddo stated in the changelog he had some hard time with the point system. Reading the changelog it seems very clear to me that he is really aware that the system need to be balanced and modified.

It is a 0.25 version form a talented but not professional dev. after all.

Reactions: Goronthil

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This is something else i mean he even removed some ntr and added more incest? Like someone actually enjoys watching the wimpy mc fuck his family? This is really bad. Even in hardcore ntr i have to watch that simpy mc fuck his mother? This DISASTROUS at least have an option to completely turn off incest and only keep ntr and hard ntr on. I don't want to watch this mc fuck he looks like he got kicked out of high school musical i don't want to look at him he makes me sick to my stomach.
I apologize but I don't really understand you. There is no option to remove the incest BECAUSE the official version is incest free as patreon rule.

So you add the unofficial patch to introduce the incest and now are complaining about the incest, aren't you?

if you don't add the patch all the girls in the game are non blood-related with you.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes