defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
1) The proof is in the Saddogames history... (always works on game when he have time)
2) this game was always with 1 update at year...
3) the story is almost ready
4) there are a lot of renders ready for the future updates

This dev do not care about money or what you and me thinking about him.

He only works on the game when he feels like it

5) the most important thing about abandoned tag in this site is....

THIS IS JUST A STUPID RULE OF THIS SITE (after 3 months of silence the tag is automatically added)
(there are no other sites that have this rule talking about artistic artifacts)

it is not a divine universal dogma

it is NOT abandoned in the Patreon and his blog website is live since many years ago

SO THE QUESTION FOR YOU is :
Do you have any other evidence besides the tag on this site that The Tyrant was discontinued?

if you have that proof let us know

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
1) The proof is in the Saddogames history... (always works on game when he have time)

THIS IS JUST A STUPID RULE OF THIS SITE (after 3 months of silence the tag is automatically added)

it is NOT abandoned in the Patreon and his blog website is live since many years ago

Do you have any other evidence besides the tag on this site that The Tyrant was discontinued?

Thanks
How do you know this? That blog was made in 2017 when was it last updated?:LOL:

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017

(there are no other sites that have this rule when they talk about artists)

Thanks
punisher2099 Do you want me to repeat what defd said or you got your answer ?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How do you know this? That blog was made in 2017 when was it last updated?:LOL:
Really????
Do you think that a web domain (saddoggames.com) to stay alive do not requires some fee???

I also have my own domain... if I do not pay every Year the site will be no reachable using the domain name even if the host is for free.
But this is not a free host...because free hosts comes with a lot of ADDONs

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Really????
Do you think that a web domain (saddoggames.com) to stay alive do not requires some fee???

I also have my own domain... if I do not pay every Year the site will be no reachable using the domain name even if the host is for free.
Let me put it another way do you have any "recent" information that states he is still working on this or not?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Really????

Sure, something like $30/year when you make $1.2k/month is really hard to keep up..

• Haha
Reactions: Kaparzo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Let me put it another way do you have any "recent" information that states he is still working on this or not?
this is not another way to ask... because you have no read my previous post?

THIS IS THE STUPID RULE OF THIS SITE

I got news from the patreon in July... and this is more than sufficent for me

FOR ME IS A VERY RECENT INFORMATION
for the abandoned rule of this site is not!

this was the same as the past years
the past year the game was not marked as abandoned but the dev was in radio-silence for about 1 full Year

I give you all the proof

Just do not replay to me with another question:
answer to my first question...
in my previous post there was a question... I have to repeat?

when you will answer to my question I will be glad to help you.

I can also suggest you to make a quick research here....
go to see how many REALLY ABANDONED GAME are not marked...
there are a lot...

the same was with Lida's Adventures
the same was with Katie Coruption marked as abandoned since 2018 and marked as completed in the 2020...

Project Sage ACT1... was marked as abandoned than the dev just write in his patreon...
Project sage ACT1 is not update yet...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
this is not another way to ask... because you have no read my previous post?

THIS IS THE STUPID RULE OF THIS SITE

I got news from the patreon in July... and this is more than sufficent for me

FOR ME IS A VERY RECENT INFORMATION
for the abandoned rule of this site is not!

this was the same as the past years
the past year the game was not marked as abandoned but the dev was in radio-silence for about 1 full Year

I give you all the proof

Just do not replay to me with another question:
answer to my first question...
in my previous post there was a question... I have to repeat?

when you will answer to my question I will be glad to help you.

I can also suggest you to make a quick research here....
go to see how many REALLY ABANDONED GAME are not marked...
there are a lot...

the same was with Lida's Adventures
the same was with Katie Coruption marked as abandoned since 2018 and marked as completed in the 2020...

Project Sage ACT1... was marked as abandoned than the dev just write in his patreon...
Project sage ACT1 is not update yet...
Does he have a discord?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The only person who can answer that is Saddog himself everything else is speculation. There is no proof that it is abandoned or still going.
Finally you admit that there is no proof...:giggle:
SO WHY YOU ASKED FOR PROOF???
:devilish:
(some non-sense?)

The Tyrant still going on until the saddoggames.com is live or there will be an official announce by the dev.
The speculation is ONLY 1 here and is caused by the rule that after 3 months with no post (only here in F95zone)
there is a tag for that and "abandoned" is obviously not the correct therm)
abandoned here mean that the dev does not post from more than 3 months

Tag should be renamed as: "3-months-radio-silence" or "no news from 3 months ago"

naming as "abandoned" is causes of speculations

At the meanwhile there are tons of games like this without any real update version from years BUT only for the fact that the dev has made a sort of auto reminder in his phone calendar so those kind of Developers will post every 3 months
some hypocritical excuse to avoid the abandoned tag here...
Saddog just don't care about this stupid rule
he will complete the version 0.9.5 already announced in 15th June on his Patreon when he will be able to work
on the code problems.

These are not speculations
the unique single speculation is said that this game was abandoned... there are no other speculations

if you want to know more just support his Patreon page

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Finally you said that there is no proof...:giggle:
SO WHY YOU ASKED FOR PROOF???
:devilish:
(some non-sense?)

The Tyrant still going on until the saddoggames.com is live or there will be an official announce by the dev.
The speculation is ONLY 1 here and is caused by the rule that after 3 months with no post only here in F95zone
there is a tag for that (abandoned is not the correct therm)
abandoned here mean that the dev does not post from more than 3 months

Tag should be renamed as: "3-months-radio-silence" or "no news from 3 months ago"

naming as "abandoned" is causes of speculations

At the meanwhile there are tons of games like this without any real update version from years BUT only for the fact that the dev has made a sort of auto reminder in his phone calendar so those kind of Developers will post every 3 months
some hypocritical excuse to avoid the abandoned tag here...
Saddog just don't care about this stupid rule
he will complete the version 0.9.5 already announced in 15th June on his Patreon when he will be able to work
on the code problems.

These are not speculations
the unique single speculation is said that this game was abandoned... there are no other speculations

if you want to know more just support his Patreon page
Why are you acting like you know for certain? You have know way to know that no one does except Saddog so, unless he confirms or denies i'll keep speculating.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Why are you acting like you know for certain? You have know way to know that no one does except Saddog so, unless he confirms or denies i'll keep speculating.
Because I know Saddog... I know artistic feeling... (I'm in pro-music production)
There are songs in my computers that was archived for years... and when the inspiration comes
usually is motivated by money or love or enthusiasm itself is also a good motivation
....SDAAAANGGGG the song (or game is the same) is ready... please pass on the cashier to pay my parcel ;)
(this is how professionals artist think) (there are priority in our life)

this is a 3 years old well worked game... it is certainly not an attempt by an improvised amateur
that abandon the game after the first 50mb of production....
I'm also sure there are at least 2 back-up drives copies of the project in his studio..
This is more than 2GB game with a great story full of awesome scenes with very original Characters...
the MC is a real man
David is a super well written underworld character (unique)
Cassandra is also unique... there are no similar models in other games
Ruby is the awesome teen that I never seen
and
NICOLEeee :love:stunning model with such as expressive sexy face...

-------
back to your question:
you are not speculating... there is just a wrong named tag that allow you to speculate...
today that tag should be named as "4-months-radio-silence" :cool:

Hope this helps

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sure, something like $30/year when you make $1.2k/month is really hard to keep up..
Yes right but this is proof that he continue to pay because he want continue to be the saddoggames CEO
so.. if the domain will expire... there will be another proof... but not about the game was abandoned

There will be a very very sad proof ... but STOP here
until today I'm sure everything is OK!

He will never abandon this game by his choice!

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
The dev’s communication sucks and there are no posts on his website/patreon explaining anything. Just silence. Normal when you’re in solitary confinement but not when you’re a game dev.

Reactions: Numbnutts

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The dev’s communication sucks and there are no posts on his website/patreon explaining anything. Just silence. Normal when you’re in solitary confinement but not when you’re a game dev.
So the game is not abandoned He just don’t care about communication... he is in radio silence

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes