defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wasn't this game supposed to be completed in the summer of 2019? While it is true that he could eventually release an update, he isn't reliable at all. I figure he is more or less burnt out on it, if it was that close to completion, he could've completed it by now if he was motivated.

At least a couple other popular games on here have the abandoned tag too, but their developers had a reason to stop producing updates and still pause their patreon months after getting that tag. (I'm talking about Our Fate and My Sweet Neighbors). Some other devs pause payments even though they are still working, just because it takes a while to make their updates. At the very least saddogg should do the same, pause payments since it's been so long without an update.
The problem is related to payments?
All supporters are free to suspend it. I have already supported this game and I will do again very soon... because this game deserve more supporters...
Saddog will never change the development speed in any case.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What difference does it make if this site marks the game abandoned? Like, really, who cares/why does it matter?
Out of this site absolutely nothing!
Here it will allow people to write about a single useless speculation!

Those people hate this game and are just envious of the financial success of the artists like Saddog!
When the game comes with anew update they complain about NTR and when the new version is delayed they complain about the money that saddog is able to make. But he deserve every single dollar that the supporters give to him.
This game is the best sandbox game ever.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do anyone have late game saves...i just want to check if that is me being stuck or the game is rather short

May 2, 2020
Out of this site absolutely nothing!
Here it will allow people to write about a single useless speculation!

Those people hate this game and are just envious of the financial success of the artists like Saddog!
When the game comes with anew update they complain about NTR and when the new version is delayed they complain about the money that saddog is able to make. But he deserve every single dollar that the supporters give to him.
This game is the best sandbox game ever.
Yeah hun, show ‘em. I’m right behind you.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
do anyone have late game saves...i just want to check if that is me being stuck or the game is rather short
you have to go at least 5 times on the subway to deliver the drug red box...
if you only deliver the drug twice, not all routes will be open.
(this requires about 3 weeks if you do not forget to deliver sex-drugs every Tuesday and Thursday)

this game is not bugged
works perfectly

but I really suggest you to instal the SAZ mod

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
you have to go at least 5 times on the subway to deliver the drug red box..
i think gang stopped showing up...or giving me anything to sell...

so i suspect that i miss something because ... 1. no sign of blonde steve (gangmember i think) ... and 2. some unknown ??? bubble between bar gial and saloon fatguy 3. no action with bar gial and blond gial ...which were spotted in basement ...well blond gial probably was during orgies... but as they are listed in the phone who knows... but maybe it is all due to abandonment

---
i m pretty much sure i have that mode

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i think gang stopped showing up...or giving me anything to sell...

---
i m pretty much sure i have that mode
you have to follow the walkthrough included
be sure to:
1) Start the game again and be sure NTR is ON
(you can avoid NTR by gift to the girl flowers or chocolate every day)
2) first day at 8PM go to the entrance Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 13.11.24.png

3) Click on "Help Them"
4) at 9PM go to the "Living Room" and Talk to Them
5) Accept the Job and Bruce will give to you the RED BOX with the sex-drug...
read carefull the Text

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 13.43.07.png

Now you are starting to be a gang member.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah... i became a gangmember and full gangmember... (i dont remember delivering box much... maybe i did about 5 times...but it felt like 2-4 times) dad is already dead in my game progress ...gang stopped showing up for that transfer...just blackdude banging the family ...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
you have to deliver 5 packages.. to do that you must go every day at 9PM in the living room and accept the job until Friday...
you will be able to deliver all 5 RED BOX....
you can alse get more than 5 RED BOX in the second week.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
yeah... i became a gangmember and full gangmember... (i dont remember delivering box much... maybe i did about 5 times...but it felt like 2-4 times) dad is already dead in my game progress ...gang stopped showing up for that transfer...just blackdude banging the family ...
you not delivred 5 time so you have to start the game again... because this path is only available at the first step before being a gangmember
this is very well done sandbox game... as always in good game there are hiden paths that must be completed

Reactions: Holysix9

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
you not delivred 5 time so you have to start the game again... because this path is only available at the first step before being a gangmember

k im trying to replay ...after TWO deliveres they showed me the basement and the bar and blond gials... that part i remember.

:WaitWhat: .here might be a starting point of the problem...

i got another 9:00dinning room conversation...and the game just repeated that scene of gang showing me basement (giving a key?) ... meaning NO BOX was given to me ...so next day i went to subway...i saw that bubble (npc presence) but cannot interact with npc ( as having no box ).

i waited until the evening...to try to get another box at 9PM (for the third time) same story. i think they simply consider me a full member...

unless there were some new timing for getting red boxes (not 9PM in diner room) which i doubt

defd do u have the save for times after FIVE deliveries? i really clueless of why i cannot get a 3rd box

Last edited:

Hectorygor555

Aug 6, 2020
you have to go at least 5 times on the subway to deliver the drug red box...
if you only deliver the drug twice, not all routes will be open.
(this requires about 3 weeks if you do not forget to deliver sex-drugs every Tuesday and Thursday)

this game is not bugged
works perfectly

but I really suggest you to instal the SAZ mod
Got it for Android?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
this is very well done sandbox game... as always in good game there are hiden paths that must be completed
k im trying to replay ...after TWO deliveres they showed me the basement and the bar and blond gials... that part i remember.

i got another 9:00dinning room conversation...and the game just repeated that scene of gang showing me basement (giving a key?) ... meaning NO BOX was given to me ...so next day i went to subway...i saw that bubble (npc presence) but cannot interact with npc ( as having no box ).

i waited until the evening...to try to get another box at 9PM (for the third time) same story. i think they simply consider me a full member...

unless there were some new timing for getting red boxes (not 9PM in diner room) which i doubt

defd do u have the save for times after FIVE deliveries? i really clueless of why i cannot get a 3rd box
FYI All SAZ mod only 2 deliveries needed to unlock, 5 was original core game.
Also there was a bug if you get another package when you have not delivered the last one the subway and gangmeetings can stop working, I know SAZ fixed it, but could still be in core.

If you are play SAZ MOD konabwo please post in right thread, this is core game thread.
As for Saves if you want MOD saves tag me in the right thread with names you like to use and where you want to be up to and I will modify one of my test saves (I have one for every major decision in game)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Obviously I replay to you about the original game

you have to avoid to go in the basement for the whole first week
(maybe I was not clear in the first replay to you)
and instead you have to stay with your mom in the living room...
this scene is very good... she believes that you are his first husband...

I never inconter any bug... because it is obvious that you do not have to go in the basement...

there is no way to go in the basement if you start delivering the drugs in the second week
in the first week you have to know how your family is now...

have you ever play the prologue?

In any case i suggest to you do not use the cheat in the first 3 weeks of the game... and go slow with the corruption. in the start
(I think the cheat was not in the game until the version 0.3.. if I remember well)
The story of the game is very well written and it is completed...
the MC is a real man even in the darkest path because one of the ending is:

He will became the boss of his family and will be able to fuck all girls including Vivian
Vivian talk to him in the basement... she want that he became the boss... if you read the text you will understand all
about the story if this game

the ending is:
Sam will be able kill Bruce, David and Frank and became the boss of his family with a lot of mulatto and white babies :love:

of course the game requires about one, two or maybe more updates and soon or later Saddog will finish this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Holysix9

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
so that mod reduced some grind...
but does this mod reduce the amount of resulting scenes ?

..will try to go to that mode threat...
To answer that for you or anyone else that wants to know the mod has fan art based scenes added from 2-3 artists an SAZ made it so some of the Love or corruption scene can be seen on the other path. There is also an couple of animated scenes (spot1000 created).

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
He will became the boss of his family and will be able to fuck all girls including Vivian

the ending is:
Sam will be able kill Bruce, David and Frank and became the boss of his family with a lot of mulatto and white babies :love:
vivian...ah bartender one . and susan from parlor - those two i think i had no sex with.
dad hanged itself,
blackduude - i think ther was an option with girls to help ged rid of him(but it is not about killing i guess)...
frank fat guy - still alive
there was 3rd gangmember right? havenot seen since delivery times i think ...i havenot done to him anything.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes