whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Did you have Nicole try a potion in the basement to discover she gets sick from it? You're supposed to talk to Bruce the next day?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I wonder if a variable got lost, missed or sth. It's all too easy in this game. You can add the saz mod and it'll allow you to change stats and paths. However, it won't play nice with regular saves. But with that mod, it's much faster to unlock anything.
I've run into a bug before on a good save where the outfits are messed up, they get switched frequently, and Bruce is dead but apparently his ghost is around sometimes. That's actually with a good, clean non-modded no cheat save. o_O

Reactions: Priappus

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I wonder if a variable got lost, missed or sth. It's all too easy in this game. You can add the saz mod and it'll allow you to change stats and paths. However, it won't play nice with regular saves. But with that mod, it's much faster to unlock anything.
I've run into a bug before on a good save where the outfits are messed up, they get switched frequently, and Bruce is dead but apparently his ghost is around sometimes. That's actually with a good, clean non-modded no cheat save. o_O
funny you mention that...on one of my saves i cant get into the basement because of ghosts theres only 1 black guy so ya know its a ghost lmao

Did you have Nicole try a potion in the basement to discover she gets sick from it? You're supposed to talk to Bruce the next day?
thinking its gonna be a REAL long night again bruce is dead on 1 save and another save him and davide are dead
thank god for console cheats thats forsure LOL ok so what at what point is the potion found?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
That was my first event with only MC and Nicole alone in the basement around late night (10pm? in-game time). It's the same pill that he gives to Cassandra and Alexis. IIRC, he puts the pill in a drink to make a potion to trick Nicole into drinking it and she gets sick. t's been about 3 months since I've played it and since then, I've switched to Linux and am replaying older games with fresh saves but havent got around to playing this one again.

• Love
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one of my biggest kicks in this game is doing the live sex show under the blanket and her boyfriend runs off ballin like a bitch
i got alot of other questions about the game is there other titles aside from sluts?if you did a lovers route is there a titles ?
and is it possible to be rid of the boyfriend 100% for good?reason i ask is because of the fact that when bruce and davide are dead their ghost are still in game
and bruce fucks your woman ya stole from him LOL heard of dead fucks before but wow man that takes it to a whole new level lmfao

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That was my first event with only MC and Nicole alone in the basement around late night (10pm? in-game time). It's the same pill that he gives to Cassandra and Alexis. IIRC, he puts the pill in a drink to make a potion to trick Nicole into drinking it and she gets sick. t's been about 3 months since I've played it and since then, I've switched to Linux and am replaying older games with fresh saves but havent got around to playing this one again.
ill have to keep an eye out for that
nice to see other Linux users out here so rare and few between :)

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
I hope someone will port this to vn or at least rpgm :KEK: to weave events/interactions and just being immersive, some dialogue doesn't make any sense to me, I don't know if I'm ahead of an event or behind, like why are they acting like this now :WaitWhat:. Easily one of the best games I played but got abandoned, well I guess that's that.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
It was bugged after saddog implemented pregnancy so he removed it instead of fixing it.

If you want to play with hard ntr mode you can install the SAZ mod.
Thanks! I downloaded the mod, but I have a question that's probably a stupid one. When i downloaded the base game, there wasn't a game folder. When I unzipped it, it was just the renpy file. where am I supposed to move the mod folder?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks! I downloaded the mod, but I have a question that's probably a stupid one. When i downloaded the base game, there wasn't a game folder. When I unzipped it, it was just the renpy file. where am I supposed to move the mod folder?
you unzip and install the SAZMOD folder into the game folder, base game always had a games folder so not sure how you do not have one.

Reactions: S A Z

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
Hello people. Could you help me with the game? I want to play it as NTR. But I can't make it through the story, I can't get the second basement event. I only became a member of the gang, David shows me the basement but I can't get more than that. I'm playing it with the mod to edit relationships with the girls but I can't move forward. I've seen images in which David fucks the girls behind their backs or on dates with the protagonist. I can't buy costumes either because they ask for points that I must meet and I can't even though I play the game over and over again. Please help

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes