Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
UncleVT any chance you can replace the special renders link in op with new links for these as saddog seems to be deleting links to rewards renders

cheers ;) :) (y)

Nuctom

Feb 1, 2020
really disappointed this was given up had some decent potential to the point i even supported it for awhile on patreon but after two months of no updates or even a message from it s creator on how things were going I left

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
daaaaamn man....i actually liked this game a lot too, i mean, following your kinks it could be :

-a very wholesome incest harem with a pretty well written down to earth story
-a totally fucked up hardocre NTR game with a lot of variations following your mood at the time ( thanks SAZMOD )

renders where not perfect but the story was definitely good...

a shame.

Reactions: pivan4
Mar 31, 2020
so everyone's talking about the mods. I like the game, and i am willing to try out the mods. So should i download SAZ mod or JD mod (or both) and what about the special renders and incest patch? Plz reply

Sep 15, 2020
so everyone's talking about the mods. I like the game, and i am willing to try out the mods. So should i download SAZ mod or JD mod (or both) and what about the special renders and incest patch? Plz reply
JD mod is more like detailed unlocked gallery with customizations to npcs. In SAZ mod it's like expansion pack to the game, you get new dialogues, new renders, extra paths.

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
There is no more new/story content after you kill Davide right?
And someone posted that you can kill Frank as well? How? It says that you can find him dead in his tanning salon or is that fan art? Or is it a mod? If that is possibe, what do i need to do to trigger this scene or make him killable?
I want this fat ass dead and than i want to take over his tanning salon! And so the MC can get a job hahahaha

Reactions: pivan4

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has this glitch, but they tell me to deliver a package Tuesday or Thursday at 7 to 8 A.M . But my problem is that there isn't anywhere to go and deliver the packages when I look at the map.

Also, sometimes two locations will showup on the town map seemingly at random that are unclickable for me. They will have a green border, and for one of them on the lower left of the map one of the girl's icons will show up, but I still can't click it.

Any help or solution?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has this glitch, but they tell me to deliver a package Tuesday or Thursday at 7 to 8 A.M . But my problem is that there isn't anywhere to go and deliver the packages when I look at the map.

Also, sometimes two locations will showup on the town map seemingly at random that are unclickable for me. They will have a green border, and for one of them on the lower left of the map one of the girl's icons will show up, but I still can't click it.

Any help or solution?
The subway is a little Black square on the map, however if it is not showing try selecting the bar and along the bottom it will show other locations.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I would screen shot, but I only use SAZ mod and that UI just puts locations on the bottom of the screen not the map

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
The subway is a little Black square on the map, however if it is not showing try selecting the bar and along the bottom it will show other locations.
Yup! I tried that, and I was able to get to the subway. Now my problem is that what looks to be the park location is bordered by green, but I can't select it, its not in the navigation bar. Also, other locations around the map are also bordered with green but no new events are apparent or present.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes