Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Yup! I tried that, and I was able to get to the subway. Now my problem is that what looks to be the park location is bordered by green, but I can't select it, its not in the navigation bar. Also, other locations around the map are also bordered with green but no new events are apparent or present.
Not sure, but there was an issue about the bar doing that. Theory was an event was planned but never completed. easy way to see if you missed stuff was to unren images and check for any you missed. I have not played core game in ages I stuck to SAZ mod

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I wonder if we could get SAZ to continue the game
S A Z stated he will continue his mod, but with only a small amount of time to work on it each week you could be waiting a long time for him to complete.
For Saz is it a labour of love (many have offered to pay him, but he always says no).
Truth be told unless Saddog finishes the game it will be a lllloooonnnnggggg time before we get an ending.

• Sad
Reactions: ekpptnet

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
how do you know he was on cuz i wanna bug him. and ask why he being lazyyy
its not worth it,i tried before and he just vanishes again. its way past just being lazy.search for member saddog or check his avatar from his posts it will tell you last time he was logged in

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
How can i make Nicole and Cassandra dislike NTR? I managed to change that only with Alexis to dislike NTR
With Nicole and Cassandra it stays always undecided

Is there a console command for this too?

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Was wondering what happened to this game, sorry to see this abandoned. Always liked the setting and the models and the characters, had a ton of potential despite its short comings. Oh well, hope the dev doesn't drop development altogether and takes what he's learned with this game into his next project. :)

Jan 8, 2019
i started playing the game just now - but how can i turn on the hard ntr mode?
on the computer in my room are only options for pregnancy.. was it removed? where can i find it?
than you!

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
i started playing the game just now - but how can i turn on the hard ntr mode?
on the computer in my room are only options for pregnancy.. was it removed? where can i find it?
than you!
You should start a new Game and play the game with SAZ mod! There is a NTR hard mode! You can activate the hard mode with the phone! A explanation how to use it and what everything does and means is in the MC's Room by clicking on laptop (?) !
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-1-mod-s-a-z.18297/

Vanilla save games are not compatible with SAZ save files thats why you have to start a new game

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
Was wondering what happened to this game, sorry to see this abandoned. Always liked the setting and the models and the characters, had a ton of potential despite its short comings. Oh well, hope the dev doesn't drop development altogether and takes what he's learned with this game into his next project. :)
Yeah lets support the guy into making another game so he can rack up more money and afk for months on end :)

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
can i request a quick explonation about whats going on about the game why it is abondoned and other things that i should know? i was thinking to play. Thanks

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
can i request a quick explonation about whats going on about the game why it is abondoned and other things that i should know? i was thinking to play. Thanks
its abandoned because saddog has gone missing-again,if you want to play this-try the saz mod,you get more scenes:)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The creator is AWOL and the game is 99.9% all we'll ever get. That's all there is to know really.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
its so sad to hear that because i love the games that aloow players to mod and the mod's increase the taste of the game gives you more options to play it different. I hope that the game will completed one day i dont know anything but i just hope. So which mods do you reccomend me to play the game beside SAZ (or do you reccomend me to play the game is it worth?)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
so how do we get patreon to tell him he messed up and shut down his page ?
You don't, because you are presumably an adult that doesn't throw a hissy fit if his favorite free thing is gone. And that's what his supporters are as well, adults. They are responsible for their own money and if they feel like throwing it down a well or burn them, it's their right.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes