Mar 31, 2020
i played the game with saz mod but i didn't find any 'new' scene. is there any new scene with alexis? or with that fat guy at the tannign slon? any scene with kate? any scene from teh "special renders" folder? THANKS

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
By supporting the dev, the players are hoping that he will read this and that he will release an update faster even though it stays in this forum abandoned

The hope and release for an update is for many players still high! That is why they are still supporting him

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Guys. Relax. Stop with the harassment. Yes, it sucks that saddog has allegedly run away... but you don't know what/if something has happened to him. For all you know he got hit by a car and is in a coma, and you guys are sitting here talking shit about someone critically injured or possibly dead. Maybe he's depressed and he's struggling everyday to not end it all, and you guys are sitting here calling him names and shit. Give people the benefit of the doubt and if you don't like it, unsub or unfollow him, and then let it be.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Guys. Relax. Stop with the harassment. Yes, it sucks that saddog has allegedly run away... but you don't know what/if something has happened to him. For all you know he got hit by a car and is in a coma, and you guys are sitting here talking shit about someone critically injured or possibly dead. Maybe he's depressed and he's struggling everyday to not end it all, and you guys are sitting here calling him names and shit. Give people the benefit of the doubt and if you don't like it, unsub or unfollow him, and then let it be.
Well, his account here is used quite frequently. We know that. He was last on yesterday around 12:30.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well, his account here is used quite frequently. We know that. He was last on yesterday around 12:30.
Even so, you do not know what he is going through. There are a lot of possible reasons why he stopped making anything and went incognito and we do not know if any of them are true or false. Sitting here and insulting the guy isn't exactly welcoming and is honestly pretty childish. It all comes back to unsubbing if you don't like it and moving on with your life.

The reason why I say this is because where I work a guy we didn't really like didn't show up for 2 weeks. Everyone made fun of him and talked shit about him the entire time, until we found out when he came back that his newborn kid had died in her sleep. Believe me, you don't want to be the guy that talked shit about someone grieving for a dead child, it does not feel very swell.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Even so, you do not know what he is going through. There are a lot of possible reasons why he stopped making anything and went incognito and we do not know if any of them are true or false. Sitting here and insulting the guy isn't exactly welcoming and is honestly pretty childish. It all comes back to unsubbing if you don't like it and moving on with your life.

The reason why I say this is because where I work a guy we didn't really like didn't show up for 2 weeks. Everyone made fun of him and talked shit about him the entire time, until we found out when he came back that his newborn kid had died in her sleep. Believe me, you don't want to be the guy that talked shit about someone grieving for a dead child, it does not feel very swell.
Stop assuming that everyone thinks ill of the guy. He's made 2 great games. I feel no ill will towards him, I was a Patreon supporter for a while, however regardless of what ever may be going on. The fact is he is currently unable to finish his project simply means he should make arrangements so there can be closure. If that's a simple message or passing his work on. But to assume people hate him. Ridiculous. If I hated him, I would join as a $20.00 teir Patreon, wait a month then report him for failing to give his promised rewards to have his page taken down. It's literally that easy. I've actually assumed that something went wrong in his life and chilled for a long time. But there are acceptable limits and it isn't unfair to say that they have been exceeded.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Stop assuming that everyone thinks ill of the guy. He's made 2 great games. I feel no ill will towards him, I was a Patreon supporter for a while, however regardless of what ever may be going on. The fact is he is currently unable to finish his project simply means he should make arrangements so there can be closure. If that's a simple message or passing his work on. But to assume people hate him. Ridiculous. If I hated him, I would join as a $20.00 teir Patreon, wait a month then report him for failing to give his promised rewards to have his page taken down. It's literally that easy. I've actually assumed that something went wrong in his life and chilled for a long time. But there are acceptable limits and it isn't unfair to say that they have been exceeded.
I've been following him for 2 and half years now. and he always does this. and i dont wanna hear how his life may have changed blah blah blah. because both creators of WVM and philygames which both have and had problems in their life WVM currently has issues in real life and he still makes it a point to tell his supporter what is going on. Also if Saddo is able to get online every few days. then he had the time to make an update on what is going on. So again THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS LACK OF communication. Period the end.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I've been following him for 2 and half years now. and he always does this. and i dont wanna hear how his life may have changed blah blah blah. because both creators of WVM and philygames which both have and had problems in their life WVM currently has issues in real life and he still makes it a point to tell his supporter what is going on. Also if Saddo is able to get online every few days. then he had the time to make an update on what is going on. So again THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS LACK OF communication. Period the end.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
i played the game with saz mod but i didn't find any 'new' scene. is there any new scene with alexis? or with that fat guy at the tannign slon? any scene with kate? any scene from teh "special renders" folder? THANKS
If you go to SAZ MOD folder you can compare the edit files, there are a number of extra scenes like
  1. Nicole Dress up (4-5 outfits and sex, from fan art)
  2. Nicole shower sex (Vag/Anal SAZ art)
  3. Nicole on couch (nap time SAZ art)
  4. Nicole after you take her from step dad in her room (SAZ art)
  5. Cass in parents room dinner time (SAZ art)
  6. weekend couch sex (SAZ art)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I understand you feel frustrated because of author's lack of communication and work ethic. But this is a pirate forum, and maybe, just maybe wrong place to complain consisently about unprofessional conduct of patreon artists. ;)

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I understand you feel frustrated because his lack of communication and work ethic. But this is a pirate forum, and maybe, just maybe wrong place to complain sonsisently about unprofessional conduct of patreon artists. ;)
word. but seeing how this is a forum and this is the forum about the story. and i know saddo probably does check this. Im going to bitch until the cows come home. :)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes