Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game made me realize how much of a sick fuck I am haha.
Played it modded and went Sadist route, corrupted both sisters and the mother...made them my MC`s sluts and even whored them out. Killed off the gang - plus the useless stepfather and got the women preggo.
Got to say the Mother is hot as fuck. Now going to try a love playthrough and see how they react different.

Love this game but man i wish the dev would come back and do an update so that once you kill off the male threats, you could be recognized as the gang leader, have new orgy scenes and get rid off the the dead fuckwits still haunting the house :LOL:

Has so much potential and huge nod to the mod dev for increasing it (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This game made me realize how much of a sick fuck I am haha.
Played it modded and went Sadist route, corrupted both sisters and the mother...made them my MC`s sluts and even whored them out. Killed off the gang - plus the useless stepfather and got the women preggo.
Got to say the Mother is hot as fuck. Now going to try a love playthrough and see how they react different.

Love this game but man i wish the dev would come back and do an update so that once you kill off the male threats, you could be recognized as the gang leader, have new orgy scenes and get rid off the the dead fuckwits still haunting the house :LOL:

Has so much potential and huge nod to the mod dev for increasing it (y)
What for mods? Idk why but my playthrough got srsly boring after a while cause some things just happen to a Certain time and I fucked the older sister once, saw the mother get fucked once and toyed with the youngest sister. Tbh imo the sisters are unattractive for me anyway one cute but too young without curves and the older one is maybe hot but not my type. Just like the mother rlly. And couldn’t open the door where the mother went with the black and stepdad at night... don’t know if that is a bug cause I think I did what was needed... don’t like any guy in this game.. the mc and the sunbath guy are okay tho

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
What for mods? Idk why but my playthrough got srsly boring after a while cause some things just happen to a Certain time and I fucked the older sister once, saw the mother get fucked once and toyed with the youngest sister. Tbh imo the sisters are unattractive for me anyway one cute but too young without curves and the older one is maybe hot but not my type. Just like the mother rlly. And couldn’t open the door where the mother went with the black and stepdad at night... don’t know if that is a bug cause I think I did what was needed... don’t like any guy in this game.. the mc and the sunbath guy are okay tho
You can play the game even with NTR on and make it so that your rivals can't lay a single finger on the girls! Just keep the relationship points high and you won't get NTR'ed!
It's up to you if the girls are yours, you can decide if you want to prostitute them or share them! Otherwise if they are not yours (relationship low, below 5) it's up to the the black guy (Davide) (and they will love him and love it what he does to them and they will listen to him) he will decide it if he wants to share them or not.

Go to the tanning salon and work there so you can earn money 20$ per hour. The best time to work there is at 16:00pm and 17:00pm (and help Davide with the drug boxes, if you are gangmember already then you can't help him any longer with the drug boxes, as a gangmember you can sell drugs later and earn more money) and buy gifts (chocolate,condoms,flowers) with your phone! Give them the gifts at 12:00pm every day! Interact with the girls every day and chose your path (Love or Corruption or both) how you want them to be and that's it!

This is the best mod for this game but you have to start a new game if you want to play this since the vanilla save files are not compatible with this mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-1-mod-s-a-z.18297/

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
You can play the game even with NTR on and make it so that your rivals can't lay a single finger on the girls! Just keep the relationship points high and you won't get NTR'ed!
It's up to you if the girls are yours, you can decide if you want to prostitute them or share them! Otherwise if they are not yours (relationship low, below 5) it's up to the the black guy (Davide) (and they will love him and love it what he does to them and they will listen to him) he will decide it if he wants to share them or not.

Go to the tanning salon and work there so you can earn money 20$ per hour. The best time to work there is at 16:00pm and 17:00pm (and help Davide with the drug boxes, if you are gangmember already then you can't help him any longer with the drug boxes, as a gangmember you can sell drugs later and earn more money) and buy gifts (chocolate,condoms,flowers) with your phone! Give them the gifts at 12:00pm every day! Interact with the girls every day and chose your path (Love or Corruption or both) how you want them to be and that's it!

This is the best mod for this game but you have to start a new game if you want to play this since the vanilla save files are not compatible with this mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-1-mod-s-a-z.18297/

Hy bro I want full game walking through plz

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Hy bro I want full game walking through plz
There is a walkthrough in the mod in this link i posted above. You have to install the mod, after that, click on your phone then on "?" and click on "what's in the box" red box!

If you are worried about NTR, don't worry about that! If you do the steps i posted above even if NTR is on, by giving them gifts every day and if you interact with them every day you won't get NTR'ed! It's impossible

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Davvide is an absolute beast! I forced the dark paths to on for every girl, just to see how the ntr is in this game. The guy is a total muthafucker! literally.
Each day/night, he sodomizes your young sister in the basement and makes her suck him off at her secret hideout, rapes your mom, both in the kitchen and shower, fucks your older sister in the changing rooms of the gym and when she was pregnant and lying on the parents bed waiting for some MC loving, Davvide climbs in the window and fucks her in front of you before mocking the mc that the child is his lol.

I tried a love playthrough and ended up corrupting mom and the sisters again haha. Seeing them as sluts is too damn rewarding.

MC is such a beta bitch though, he has to get his mom to kill the fucker. Imagine some guy doing this shit to you in real life, first action would be grab a kitchen knife and stab the fucker in the neck.

This game has so much potential still, doesn`t even need lots left to do, just wrap up the endings and remove earlier scenes when past those triggers.

Reactions: mostar65

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Davvide is an absolute beast! I forced the dark paths to on for every girl, just to see how the ntr is in this game. The guy is a total muthafucker! literally.
Each day/night, he sodomizes your young sister in the basement and makes her suck him off at her secret hideout, rapes your mom, both in the kitchen and shower, fucks your older sister in the changing rooms of the gym and when she was pregnant and lying on the parents bed waiting for some MC loving, Davvide climbs in the window and fucks her in front of you before mocking the mc that the child is his lol.

I tried a love playthrough and ended up corrupting mom and the sisters again haha. Seeing them as sluts is too damn rewarding.

MC is such a beta bitch though, he has to get his mom to kill the fucker. Imagine some guy doing this shit to you in real life, first action would be grab a kitchen knife and stab the fucker in the neck.

This game has so much potential still, doesn`t even need lots left to do, just wrap up the endings and remove earlier scenes when past those triggers.
This only happens if you play it like that (Darker Paths). With SAZ mod, playing the love path or corruption path, it doesn't matter because the actions are in both paths anyway. But you are right the corruption path is more rewarding.

Try to conquer them back and you can laugh at his face literally. hahaha
I never let Davide get his way because they are mine

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This only happens if you play it like that (Darker Paths). With SAZ mod, playing the love path or corruption path, it doesn't matter because the actions are in both paths anyway. But you are right the corruption path is more rewarding.

Try to conquer them back and you can laugh at his face literally. hahaha
I never let Davide get his way because they are mine
Yeah corruption path for the win! I just wish mc could bring the younger sister to the orgies haha. I couldn`t play this without the SAZ mod tbh.

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah corruption path for the win! I just wish mc could bring the younger sister to the orgies haha. I couldn`t play this without the SAZ mod tbh.
Yes i would like to have Alexis in the basement as well

Without SAZ mod, it's harder to keep Nicole. The relationship loss for Nicole each day is -10 in the vanilla game and chocolate gives only +5 relationship points for every girl in the vanilla game!

The vanilla game is still worth playing

Last edited:

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Come on saddog! Please share the assets and the continuation of the story with SAZ and let him finish the game

tojiro

Nov 21, 2017
It seems to me that for a lot of these little developers the 'ideas' out pace there ability to produce when it comes to a gaming narrative. Thus overwhelming them or just they themselves losing interest in their own product over time.

I feel like many would be better off making short comic style stories with their characters and set pieces instead. I think of what Fred Perry is doing whether the content is great or just so-so, he seems to finish most of the projects he's starting. Eight to ten page story done, next!

And I for one would like to see Saddog use these characters even some version or multiple versions of this story in comic form. He only need look only to the fan projects on the Tyrant Art Thread. There does seem to be a audience for it.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
It seems to me that for a lot of these little developers the 'ideas' out pace there ability to produce when it comes to a gaming narrative. Thus overwhelming them or just they themselves losing interest in their own product over time.

I feel like many would be better off making short comic style stories with their characters and set pieces instead. I think of what Fred Perry is doing whether the content is great or just so-so, he seems to finish most of the projects he's starting. Eight to ten page story done, next!

And I for one would like to see Saddog use these characters even some version or multiple versions of this story in comic form. He only need look only to the fan projects on the Tyrant Art Thread. There does seem to be a audience for it.
one of many reason why in my opinion people or "teams" should finish a game and release that before they start "asking" /looking for people to support them too many is releasing 0.000001 version of the "Game" and then just a few updates later "quits" due to not getting any "support"(aka people don't join there Patreon) or later down the line (aka the game never gets complete or gets "complete")

lets me show you two(both different companies not the same aka different way to do things ) scenario:

scenario 1:

a new game company that goes by the name ZamazonZ is releasing its first game named "Herald of Doom"

and they have currently only a few screenshot and a "demo" that is just the "player" going around a small map and by small i mean REALLY small map and they is accepting preorders for the game and they have on they own side a sort of donate subscription where you pay/donate X amount per month to support the company in creating the game

my opinion on scenario 1:
if we are real here we would not be surprise if not that many would be willing to support it due to we know very little about the company expect that they are a new game company and we have zero trust in that game company to be able to finish the game that they is going to release because we have seen very little about there skills so it pretty normal that many is going to wait and see so when the game later stop being supported due to the company stop working on it just because people did not jump on it just show does of us that did not support it that we was right in not doing it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scenario 2:

a new Game company by the name ZamazonZ is planning on releasing there second game around February 2021

the owner/Dev is known to have created by himself a game that is called "Legends of Captain Zaxary"
that is a RPG game where you are playing a Captain that is looking for his place in the galaxy. (not a low quality game but think like BF2 EA grafic together with X4 game play style but with ground combat and real bordering of ships and stations)

that game the owner/Dev release completely for free and can be downloaded from there own site

and now the owner/Dev is look to create a second game with a small team of people

and they are looking for people willing to support them so that they would be able to make even better game and will be able to improve on aspect like instead of having cheap hobby voice actors or family members they would be able to hire or commission more skilled voice actors to improve the quality of the voice in the game among other things

and there have a subscription on there own site where people can pay/donate X amount per month to support the company and the development of the game or there can buy one of the "founder" packages on the site and gets play the game before release and some stuff that will get release later for non "founder" buyers after the game has been release for some time

my opinion on scenario 2:

its one is making the most sense for me because now we know a little bit more about the company
specialty the owner/Dev because he was behind the first game that we played and it give us some trust in the company because if he could to that sort of game by mostly himself then what can he do with a team behind him and with a bigger budget then what he had with the first game due to is time its not only his money being use but its also from us that is supporting it due to we played the first game he made and loved it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but if you guys have any different opinion then me feel free to tell me but lets be nice when doing it because remember we all have opinions and everyone has right to have one

and for does that is thinking yes but if the scenario 1 company had more money then they would have supported the game longer to does people i say this if they could not finish a game by them self with no outside money assistance what makes you think they will do it when they have it

you can give people all the money in the world and they still will make a crap of game but do it for a team that we know can delivery a quality game and you will have a game that my very well be played for years to come

in other words money is not everything that is needed to create a good game so

in short more money= higher quality game is not necessary true

that's my take on it o and sorry for the wall of text did not wanted to be to short when i make the replay

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Even if he did still be a long way off as S A Z has real job so only small amount of time to dev the mod
You're right he has a real job and because of that it would take a lot of time to release updates, maybe months, but it wouldn't be abandoned at least.
For one alone that would be too much work, but with lady aspen on board and with others, i'm sure something great would turn out

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes