maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
so no word on why he abandoned game

error on delivery on his site wth is goin on hope there ok

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm having a clearout of old VN's and came across this one shame it never got finished from what I remember it was just about to end storywise who knows maybe we will get that final update sometime in the future.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
I'm having a clearout of old VN's and came across this one shame it never got finished from what I remember it was just about to end storywise who knows maybe we will get that final update sometime in the future.
i just had a replay of this lastnight its good game no idea if and when it will return

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
i just want it to be known that im taking steps to revamp his game and im stealing it from him. i don't think he deserves this game nor the money hes getting from it. therefore. Im taking it all. hes had the chance and time to do whatever. and the game deserves to be treated better than this.
any updates so far?

• Haha
Reactions: Incest Life

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
i just want it to be known that im taking steps to revamp his game and im stealing it from him. i don't think he deserves this game nor the money hes getting from it. therefore. Im taking it all. hes had the chance and time to do whatever. and the game deserves to be treated better than this.
It is nice to have that motivation to revamp the game, And although I really do love this game, but I would suggest that you get inspired with the core idea of the game and come up with something new to have your own vision for your own game.

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
I noticed that the last post on his patreon had something to do with patreon's annoying rules. Anyone know what that post actually said?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just remember that the dev does own rights to the game so he could claim any money you make on it if you go that route.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Just remember that the dev does own rights to the game so he could claim any money you make on it if you go that route.
if we are talking about copyright the only thing the author "owns" is the story and in as far i know it will not go well in court due to the story is to similar to other works like in some counties you can pretty much changes only the names in the story and you "own" that story aka it counts as a "new" copyright so he can if the guy want pretty much use the same models and create a similar story with different names but in essence "same" story

when it comes to the models the author has only paid(that is if he has paid for them and not downloaded them from here for free) a license to use them not brought the copyright from the original creator

so it exist in the end very little that the author can do if someone ales do choose to make a similar game

as most the author can be mad/angry that someone is making the game with the "same" story but it is pretty much that

so i would not be worried on that front

but other then that i would still recommend that you changes more then the name in the story it exist more stuff you can do with the models then what is current being use in is story so i would try to add some new stuff into it if not even add some news ones(models)

because if the copyright laws was different then pretty much every "cosplayer" who sells stuff would lose money due to they would need to pay the original owner of the copyright (in the "cosplayer" case the character that they cosplay as)
even if they don't have a 100% the same look as the original copyright aka character

but then in the end i don't knows every copyright laws in the world

like take the game something unlimited here on f95zone would they not need to pay the original copyright holder for using character that they do not own and they also profits from it ? is that not against copyrights laws ? the only things that they "owns" would be the code that's if they made the codes themselves and did not use tools to make that games but wrote the codes themselves without using a mall(a set of premade stuff some sites is using malls so it take less time to make the site)

Reactions: Alteni

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
as far as I know these games doesn't have any eula( end user license agreement ) , as they are just renders from publicly available daz assets , its just like recoding a AAA game and making a narrative out of it , So any one is free to do any fucking thing they want with this this game
that being said patreon would still flag it if the original dev raises issues , and it just takes a few $100 to file DMCA takedown which doesn't even need to prove copyright infringemet ,
But its pretty easy to work around it if someone is determined enough

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
as far as I know these games doesn't have any eula( end user license agreement ) , as they are just renders from publicly available daz assets , its just like recoding a AAA game and making a narrative out of it , So any one is free to do any fucking thing they want with this this game
that being said patreon would still flag it if the original dev raises issues , and it just takes a few $100 to file DMCA takedown which doesn't even need to prove copyright infringemet ,
But its pretty easy to work around it if someone is determined enough
eula has nothing to do with copyright.

Reactions: sillyrobot
D

Deleted member 2145422

Nice idea /not.

The fact that you can't shine with your own work, but rather build on the work of others, is a sign that you don't have it. no offense, but if you have the need, then start small and do your own thing, learn, but don't copy. Clumsy plagiarism without self-interpretation rarely leads to a good result.

I would also like this series to continue ... but it is as it is. Unfortunately

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Nice idea /not.

The fact that you can't shine with your own work, but rather build on the work of others, is a sign that you don't have it. no offense, but if you have the need, then start small and do your own thing, learn, but don't copy. Clumsy plagiarism without self-interpretation rarely leads to a good result.

I would also like this series to continue ... but it is as it is. Unfortunately

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i get in one way what you meant but i still stay by what i wrote in the spoiler

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
if u actualy do this and prove u can keep the same feel il support it oike i did with saddog id just need the place to do it

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes