Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
why not just take over this game its almost complete if someone wanted to they could wrap it up
Piggybacking off of someone else's hard work will gain the ire of the community. It'd also show what sort of game it will be if the developer isn't good enough to start their own project. Doing so would lead to very little support and respect, if any.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Piggybacking off of someone else's hard work will gain the ire of the community. It'd also show what sort of game it will be if the developer isn't good enough to start their own project. Doing so would lead to very little support and respect, if any.
its not really a piggy back its more of a picking a dead game loved by the whole community and finishing it. I think it would be a service for everone.

I3itchy

Apr 16, 2020
I'm studying to become an actor and have been forced to take up screenwriting as another subject and therefore have been looking into storytelling as well. I'm no way to close to being a professional cause I've only started this year and as you can probably tell my English isn't perfect either, but if anyone is looking to update this game and is good with the programming stuff I'd love to be a part of reviving this gem:)

Neroyamato2

Nov 23, 2017
I'm studying to become an actor and have been forced to take up screenwriting as another subject and therefore have been looking into storytelling as well. I'm no way to close to being a professional cause I've only started this year and as you can probably tell my English isn't perfect either, but if anyone is looking to update this game and is good with the programming stuff I'd love to be a part of reviving this gem:)
To be honest, I think this game should be left to the community and l3itchy and everyone should toss in some ideas. What does everyone want to see come in this game? Also I am not a programmer just a supporter, so if any programmers want to revive this game I am willing to help come up with a story as long as others in the community share their ideas I'm down

Reactions: NastyStuffy

Nuctom

Feb 1, 2020
well has anyone conspired going to his patreon and sending him a message if hes still supported by anyone here

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To be honest, I think this game should be left to the community
Oh fuck no. No, that's as bad an idea as "Design by Committee".

Someone wants to start fresh, on their own project inspired by, or their own remake of, fair enough. Picking up an unfinished project and throwing everyone's ideas around and seeing what "the community likes" is a horrible idea. Just because each one of us knows what we'd like to see happen, does not mean we know what should happen.

I3itchy

Apr 16, 2020
To be honest, I think this game should be left to the community and l3itchy and everyone should toss in some ideas. What does everyone want to see come in this game? Also I am not a programmer just a supporter, so if any programmers want to revive this game I am willing to help come up with a story as long as others in the community share their ideas I'm down
Yeah thats cool, i'm just saying that i'm actually in that field of work so to speak and got nothing better to do anyways

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
To all those that wanna take over the game, dont, just dont. Make your own so you dont have the chance to ruin this game or have the OP come back and continue where he left off.

If you like the story that much, use it, base your character's on these characters but just make your own. Hell it might even be better then whats here now.

This is just my opinion but i dont think stealing someone else's work will make yours any better or worse, if you have the skill and talent just make you own game based on the same concept that this game uses. I believe you'll be using the same amount of time to make one then to continue this one. And if its even half as good as this one you will get the same ppl who love this game (or type of game) to try and possible even sub to your game.

Anyway thats my lame ass 2 cents.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I agree with the above, while you can get inspiration or even technical know how from disecting this game both on a player perspective as well as on a developer point of view, taking someones hard work and just using it as is, is a realy wrong move. Make your own game, learn to make renders/animations by studying the ones in game, but dont just copy paste.

If you do make your own game that ticks all the boxes this game does, know i will definitly check it out, cause this game had some of the best mixes of content to date for a game on this forum.

PS: I hope Saddog is ok and in good health, and that one day he might return here on the forums to either resume working on this, or bring us a worthy successor to it.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
No one knows what is actually happening with him. He may never come back to finish this game, that being said he might be back tomorrow, no one really knows. What I do know is that those who stated that they are going to steal this title away from him. If he never comes back you might get away with it, if however he does return, it wouldn't be too difficult to prove both intellectual property rights as well as prove intent to steal. That could become a disaster. I think and agree with those above me. Find out what models he was using and make a "remake" or design your own game completely based off of this one, but stealing the work is not only low but also kind of pointless. As far as having the community tell the story, that's also a bad idea. The people who love this game sit into two different camps and what they want, or what they feel would be best for the game are two very different things. Some people want darker shit and more horrible scenarios involving kinks that are not as popular, while others are looking for more corruption love and harems. This game literally has two very different fan bases and to ask them to vote and agree on how the game should turn out is asking for civil war and flaming in the forums. This game should only be completed by its creator or completely redone by someone who has a very god understanding of what direction the story was actually going, isn't a huge fan or either of the two camps and is willing to make a game to pleases everyone and at the same time no one. It would be a very delicate matter to try and handle properly. My thoughts are don't try it unless your ready for the back lash.

Reactions: Erik1986
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes