Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
As SlayerRaven above stated, this game has a very diverse audiance, just from the top of my head, It has:

- Pregnancy
-NTR (Cuckold and Cuckolding done both by and too the MC)
-Corruption/Love
-Slavery/Prositution
-Domination (Mostly MaleDom)
-BBC/Racial Dominance (As in Davide, a black man, can cuck the MC, a white male. I seperate this from NTR because of the BBC element.)

And thats just the most popular ones. Especialy the first 3 have very diverse opinions as to how, where, and what the story should entail. Community driven content always leaves more then 1 potential audiance deprived of content they would like.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
It's the million dollar question, nobody knows, so choose one:

- He's dead or very sick and somebody else is using his PC/account/etc regularly.
- He found a good RL job, so he don't give a fuck about the game anymore or the patrons/fans.
- He's even more depressed/alcoholic, he only faps to other VNs instead of working on his game.
- He's even more depressed/alcoholic and got burned out big time, browsing other VNs for new ideas for his game.
- He recovered from all his issues, but got burned out big time, browsing other VNs for new ideas for his game and ashamed to communicate with his patrons.

Feb 28, 2018
It's the million dollar question, nobody knows, so choose one:

- He's dead or very sick and somebody else is using his PC/account/etc regularly.
- He found a good RL job, so he don't give a fuck about the game anymore or the patrons/fans.
- He's even more depressed/alcoholic, he only faps to other VNs instead of working on his game.
- He's even more depressed/alcoholic and got burned out big time, browsing other VNs for new ideas for his game.
- He recovered from all his issues, but got burned out big time, browsing other VNs for new ideas for his game and ashamed to communicate with his patrons.
I hope it's option 2 but I'm afraid option 3 is more likely.

May 8, 2020
Скачивал эту игру с другого сайта, баг на баге . Ивенты и сюжет между собой то бесвязен ,то обрывается вообще. Неделя после свидания не закончивается , а если подробнее то суббота не закончивается, после окончания свидания выкидывает на окно выбора свидания снова. Фитнес зал вообще закрыт ,хотя указано что сестра там находится,со старшей сестрой ивент о принятии в банду повторяется постоянно...., здесь это на фиксе или как ? Ответьте пожалуйста.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Скачивал эту игру с другого сайта, баг на баге . Ивенты и сюжет между собой то бесвязен ,то обрывается вообще. Неделя после свидания не закончивается , а если подробнее то суббота не закончивается, после окончания свидания выкидывает на окно выбора свидания снова. Фитнес зал вообще закрыт ,хотя указано что сестра там находится,со старшей сестрой ивент о принятии в банду повторяется постоянно...., здесь это на фиксе или как ? Ответьте пожалуйста.
Not sure, but you might want to try the beef chow mein with a side of egg fried rice... Or better yet, post in English as required.

downloaded this game from another site, bug on bug. Events and the plot between themselves are either disconnected or cut off altogether. The week after the date will not end, and if in more detail then Saturday will not end, after the end of the date it throws it out on the date selection window again. The fitness room is generally closed, although it is indicated that the sister is there, with the older sister the event was accepted into the gang constantly on repeat ..., is it on fix here or what? Answer please.( (Sorry for my eng)
Events and plot disconnect is part of the game, due to it being a"sandbox" style of game, and sadly the "world" was never updated to account for story/plot changes.

There's a button on the bottom of the weekend date screen to skip the weekend, so if you're having more than two "days" (Saturday and Sunday) then try that.

The older sister will continue to ask until the MC says yes (only options are yes or later, no option for no). Only way round that is to not go to the kitchen at that time.

I believe Saz's mod (linked in OP) fixes some issues as well as expands the game some, but despite saddog still frequenting this forum, he's purposefully ignoring both this thread and making any comments about future fixes for current issues.

Last edited:
May 8, 2020
downloaded this game from another site, bug on bug. Events and the plot between themselves are either disconnected or cut off altogether. The week after the date will not end, and if in more detail then Saturday will not end, after the end of the date it throws it out on the date selection window again. The fitness room is generally closed, although it is indicated that the sister is there, with the older sister the event was accepted into the gang constantly on repeat ..., is it on fix here or what? Answer please.( (Sorry for my eng)

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Privet Jackjraprile ,
Your english is perfect.
Try to download it from this site, it works 100% (or close to 100%) and does not gives those errors that you talk about. They are new for me, and I have played the game for a long time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Privet Jackjraprile ,
Your english is perfect.
Try to download it from this site, it works 100% (or close to 100%) and does not gives those errors that you talk about. They are new for me, and I have played the game for a long time.
Aside from the weekend dates issue he mentioned, the others have been mentioned in this thread, long before the Abandoned tag was applied to the thread.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes