Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
this game is worth playing period,full stop.what we need is a mod to expand and complete the process.seems saddog is too busy looking at other games on here:(

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I love the Sadist path with SAZ mod and corrupting the women, just because, well I`m probably a sadist. I`m not into NTR at all but I did try NTR on the dark paths route and damn is Davvid a beast...literally splitting your sisters and mom in half :LOL: Found it too hard to continue that route when the youngest got pimped out by that bastard and was getting multiple guys on her. You can completely avoid that stuff though.
Next playthrough I will do love route. Love this game and the renders...damn the Mom is HOT.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
Well it's a shame this game has been abandoned. I haven't played it over a year since the v0.8.2 update and it's one of the early games I play and the first early version of the game I played was v0.5. I thought would revisit this game and check out the latest update, v0.9.1 with the SAZ Mod despite it being recently abandoned. It's many of the games I enjoy besides Honey Select, House Party, Lust and Power, The Headmaster, Annie's School Days, The Personal Assistant, Dirty Pool, Hard Love, JSK Studio flash games, Kasumi: Rebirth and now my three new favorites Raptus, Blackheart Hotel and The Point of No Return. Yeah I agree with some others I think Saddog should switch to Subscribestar and maybe he can finish making the game. It's definitely better than Patreon.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well it's a shame this game has been abandoned. I haven't played it over a year since the v0.8.2 update and it's one of the early games I play and the first early version of the game I played was v0.5. I thought would revisit this game and check out the latest update, v0.9.1 with the SAZ Mod despite it being recently abandoned. It's many of the games I enjoy besides Honey Select, House Party, Lust and Power, The Headmaster, Annie's School Days, The Personal Assistant, Dirty Pool, Hard Love, JSK Studio flash games, Kasumi: Rebirth and now my three new favorites Raptus, Blackheart Hotel and The Point of No Return. Yeah I agree with some others I think Saddog should switch to Subscribestar and maybe he can finish making the game. It's definitely better than Patreon.
Is that why it's been abandoned, Patreon issues? :(

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is that why it's been abandoned, Patreon issues? :(
Sort of, maybe, not really. Patreon had an issue with links to his previous game; that got cleared up. The issues seem to be the dev was bored (he wanted the game done and over by summer 2019 which was wildly unrealistic at the time), going through a rough patch (he lost his job), and probably has other things going in in his life (there is a pandemic, problems with Patreon, etc.)

Once you get stuck, it gets harder and harder to restart as time goes by.

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Sort of, maybe, not really. Patreon had an issue with links to his previous game; that got cleared up. The issues seem to be the dev was bored (he wanted the game done and over by summer 2019 which was wildly unrealistic at the time), going through a rough patch (he lost his job), and probably has other things going in in his life (there is a pandemic, problems with Patreon, etc.)

Once you get stuck, it gets harder and harder to restart as time goes by.
I hear ya...creative desire doesn't always come on command, hope things workout for him.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sort of, maybe, not really. Patreon had an issue with links to his previous game; that got cleared up.
That was long before the last "disappearance".
They took issue again with the intended marriage & pregnancy stuff. They're fully aware of incest restoration patches and other workarounds devs use to stay on Patreon.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, i was waiting this game finish to back to play again... What a waste, like Big Brother, im gonna play incomplete anyways.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Damn, i was waiting this game finish to back to play again... What a waste, like Big Brother, im gonna play incomplete anyways.
Dev might be disappeared but there's a great modder whose mod enhances both the game mechanics and its art. So if you want more content, play with the S A Z Mod. Also slowly but with steady updates S A Z may complete the game one day with the help of fan arts.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
this is the best examble whats happend if your life goes bad. i feel sad for him, but maybe, if the dev had better life he will finished this game

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
Just wanted to point out, your name cant be "Lord Darth", because thats 2 titles. In the Sith hierarchy you are either an Acolyte, Apprentice, Lord, Darth or Emperor. All Lords are considered Dark Lords of the Sith. Once you take the title Darth you are Darth and the need for self branding yourself Lord is obsolete.
most useful info of a day.

Reactions: VIACOM13
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes