3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Hello, how to unpack file images.rpa? I used rpaExtract.exe and got most of the all black images. Thanks for help.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello, how to unpack file images.rpa? I used rpaExtract.exe and got most of the all black images. Thanks for help.
Is the same, many of the extracted files are unusable.
A lot of the images are compressed webp images renamed as jpeg files. You may need to download the proper webp codec for your OS to view them correctly.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
the developer "BackHole" (he called himself that:LOL:), releases the game "Denos City", the game is very good, by itself. But that's not what I'm writing about. And about that IN her you can meet, Beloved by all of us NICOLE, with our adored "The Tyrant", you can meet her at the Supermarket, between the shelves, INTO on the left, at lunch time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/denos-city-ch-2-4-backhole.36499/
I prefer to meet her in the basement

Lordsuag

May 28, 2017
Why would this get abandoned so close to completion?! Seriously this game was awesome and I was ready to see the conclusion. At least other games get dropped well before the endgame.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
It's the million dollar question, nobody knows, so choose one:

- He's dead or very sick and somebody else is using his PC/account/etc regularly.
- He found a good RL job, so he don't give a fuck about the game anymore or the patrons/fans.
- He's even more depressed/alcoholic, he only faps to other VNs instead of working on his game.
- He's even more depressed/alcoholic and got burned out big time, browsing other VNs for new ideas for his game.
- He recovered from all his issues, but got burned out big time, browsing other VNs for new ideas for his game and ashamed to communicate with his patrons.
You forgot
- Kidnapped by Aliens and is now enjoying life on another planet as a sex slave to Queen Arundel of the Sacona tribe.
- Quite possibly the willing boy toy of Betty White, being used as a bit of a sexual battery through which she is able to stay young and vital even as she appears to be aging.
- Stuck in a revolving door, looking for a way out.
- Stuck under a piece of fallen furniture desperately trying to get to the computer to ask for help.
- Set to star in a live-action version of the Tyrant as none other than Davide himself.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes