Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Exactly how much NTR this game has? Can anyone provide a save which contains all NTR scenes? Do anyone have a save which have all the NTR scenes ?

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Exactly how much NTR this game has? Can anyone provide a save which contains all NTR scenes? Do anyone have a save which have all the NTR scenes ?
If you just want to see all of the scenes then use JD's mod, it's linked in the OP.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I knew from the very beginning this game was too ambitious and was too open-ended. It was a big change from saddoggames' previous game, My Legacy, which was really good and worth playing. I think saddoggame would be more successful if he narrowed down his focus. Actually, I could say that about a lot of creators of these games.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Since the dev signs on to this forum multiple times a week and could easily refute the tag himself (and immediately cause it to be removed) and yet does not... it's abandoned. The tag has his tacit approval.
1 the tag is a rule of this web site!
2 it is not a rule of Patreon page
3 the page is still active and there are 200 PAYING users tha think like me it is not abandoned
4 the fact that he continue to login this site mean:

he just laugh ahahaha!....
he read this thread... and he has fan!
---- he do not care about the abandoned rules of this site!

....and I agree with him! :p

this is my interpretation!

is there a post where saddog said is abandoned ?
I will believe that only when an official post from his website will claim for that!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this post prove that in 2019 the same thing already HAPPENED
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-1-saddoggames.6025/post-1854208

This user ask to change the abandoned tag after the new update in the 2019 comes out
This is also a prove that saddog game do not care and do not ask to add or remove tag....
he just uploaded the new version without ask nothing...
the game was not posted in the main latest update page in that case

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
this game was always update 1 time/year!
No, it wasn't.
It used to be monthly, which became delayed several times. Then it was supposed to be bi-weekly with smaller updates, which quickly became delayed.

This game has had the Abandoned tag before, but for significantly less time than it's currently had it. Any hint of activity from his Patreon page would have lifted the Abandoned header for the thread... So make of that what you will.

the rule of this site has noting to do with the Saddoggames working in progress game!!!
the rules does not mean he abandonded his own game!
Actually, they do.
If a dev shows no activity whatsoever on their Patreon, no progress updates or new and relevant information at all, the game gets considered abandoned.

The only other alternative to that, is the dev categorically stating they've ceased work on the project.

249 patreons support this game because they are sure that the game is not abandoned!
More than likely that they forgot they were patrons.

Remember, Saddog visits this site regularly, but has not posted anything to Patreon or this thread in a long, long time.

Reactions: amfVIR and botc76

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No, it wasn't.
It used to be monthly, which became delayed several times. Then it was supposed to be bi-weekly with smaller updates, which quickly became delayed.

This game has had the Abandoned tag before, but for significantly less time than it's currently had it. Any hint of activity from his Patreon page would have lifted the Abandoned header for the thread... So make of that what you will.

Actually, they do.
If a dev shows no activity whatsoever on their Patreon, no progress updates or new and relevant information at all, the game gets considered abandoned.

The only other alternative to that, is the dev categorically stating they've ceased work on the project.

More than likely that they forgot they were patrons.

Remember, Saddog visits this site regularly, but has not posted anything to Patreon or this thread in a long, long time.
I do not want repeat myself

HE DOES NOT CARE!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-1-saddoggames.6025/post-5024400

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
the rule is only related to this site
the dev continue to login... this because he want make a surprise...

The dev have not abandoned his own game!
The rule is if he is silent here and all other sites about his project for more than 3 months.

He's silent on Patreon and unescused for more than 6 months. He's technically violating Patreons policies and anyone who pledge $20.00 could begin reporting him to have his Patreon shut down at this point. Patreon is very clear about their rewards system. The fact that this hasn't happened can only mean a few things, 1 his fans decided against this, 2 he isn't actually cashing out payments which could be for a variety of reasons or 3 he's spoken with Patreon and received an exception. As far as I could tell, he disappeared around the time Patreon flagged him themselves, they basically forced him to remove his previous game from their name and his name, maybe they had additional demands, who knows.
I've also heard he had health problems and with a pandemic , we have no real way of knowing without communication how this has affected him.
So no it isn't unreasonable to assume that the game is abandoned. At least until we hear publicly from Saddog.
If Patreon is the issue, I recommend for him to use subscribe star and itch.io instead as they are far less intrusive.
Lastly I'll share my thoughts i shared on his discord on another topic.

He's unfortunately the key that makes the whole thing work. Many people fancy themselves creative writers or suggest they could handle taking on a task such as this but most of them wouldn't be able to resist inserting their own tastes, morals, and kinks into places that those said tastes, morals and kinks were never intended to go. Making it an absolute shadow of the former project. What makes this game work and why so many love it IS SADDOG'S creative writing and story that captivated the attention of so many. There is a reason why corruption fans, love fans and NTR fans can all enjoy this game. That is so rare to find so many people who the same game that had such a variety of kinks and options. We have seen titles go down hill when people who aren't the original creators began working on the titles even with the semi supervision of the original artist. Like games like DMD or Lewd Island. The new "Talent" comes in and starts to imprint their own ideas, kinks and visions into the story that generally scares people away and ends up excluding or flat out insulting an entire group of the fan base. If you broke that balance in a game like this one where it works with such harmony the backlash and outrage would destroy whomever tried to take the project over. In short Saddog would have to be a part of the project, have managerial control or you would have to be one hell of a damn good writer that focuses on keeping the balance in tact while simultaneously appealing to all of the old audiences and not offending or pushing anyone away.
I don't believe that anyone is up to this challenge. I think the safest bet anyone can have is become inspired from the work and create your own that is similar in style and story to The Tyrant This way if something goes wrong the audience is new and isn't full of expectations that you will not likely ever fulfill.
So yeah in my opinion. Saddog is needed for The Tyrant end of story.

Reactions: Skads and botc76
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes