defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So yeah in my opinion. Saddog is needed for The Tyrant end of story.
Too Much of unusefull blah blah in your post
The story is a sandbox... the game is enjoyable as is
it is just your opinion! :sleep: (but you have a lot of useless opinions)
my opinion is the game is in working progress
and my opinion is supported by 249 users tha continue to support his patreon page

Last edited:

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Defd, you're missing the point. It doesn't matter whether he HAS abandoned it or not. What matters is that by all appearances he has. If/when an update is posted, then the tag will be removed. But he has not made a post in seven months on Patreon, and it has been more than three years since a Blog post, and two years since he made a post here. And with the RSS feed from F95, the activity from him may just be a bot using his credentials to check the feed (someone check me on that?)

Reactions: botc76

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Defd, you're missing the point. It doesn't matter whether he HAS abandoned it or not.
The point is that the abandoned tag after 3 months of silence is just a rule of this forum...
and his Patreon page is still active! (the game is not abandoned due patreon page is live)
This is the reality!
I'm not missing any point... dear Ravenhawk (your point is just a speculation)

I leave the speculations to you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Holysix9

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The point is that the abandoned tag after 3 months of silence is just a rule of this forum...
and his Patreon page is still active! (the game is not abandoned due patreon page is live)
This is the reality!
I'm not missing any point... dear Ravenhawk (your point is just a speculation)

I leave the speculations to you all!
Dude, the only thing your endless repeat of the same illogical argument does, is make you seem like a desperate patron who does not want to admit that he is wasting his money month after month.
If an active patreon (and by that you basically only mean that he still takes your money, BECAUSE HE HASN'T MADE A SINGLE POST SINCE LAST JUNE) meant that a game wasn't abandoned, then about two or three dozen games which haven't been updated for years would also need to be considered that way and basically that is just a ridiculous approach.

I don't want to argue with you, because frankly I don't care enough about the game for that, but believe me that the way you post and your arguments will not convince ANYBODY or help in any way.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Dude, the only thing your endless repeat of the same illogical argument does, is make you seem like a desperate patron who does not want to admit that he is wasting his money month after month.
If an active patreon (and by that you basically only mean that he still takes your money, BECAUSE HE HASN'T MADE A SINGLE POST SINCE LAST JUNE) meant that a game wasn't abandoned, then about two or three dozen games which haven't been updated for years would also need to be considered that way and basically that is just a ridiculous approach.

I don't want to argue with you, because frankly I don't care enough about the game for that, but believe me that the way you post and your arguments will not convince ANYBODY or help in any way.
this is just your speculation! Dude
I confirm my opinion- the game is not abandoned

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
you don't want argue with me? ahahahaha!
what a non-sense.. you replay to me! it is not like argue?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes