Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.9.1 Abandoned :sick:
Can anyone tell me what caused this game to be abandoned. Tired of this, I mean I did translation for Milf City and the developer gave up it took me 2 months to translate to vs 0.6e ... and the game didn't end. I worked hard on this game until this one vs 0.9.1 and now I see it as abandoned !!!! No more wasting time with these games, what a disaster. :mad:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Version: 0.9.1 Abandoned :sick:
Can anyone tell me what caused this game to be abandoned. Tired of this, I mean I did translation for Milf City and the developer gave up it took me 2 months to translate to vs 0.6e ... and the game didn't end. I worked hard on this game until this one vs 0.9.1 and now I see it as abandoned !!!! No more wasting time with these games, what a disaster. :mad:
long story, short version Dev has not posted in 3 months so under F95 rules abandon tag is added.

Some will post as Dev never stated it is abandon the tag is wrong and game could be finished, however under that rule there are about 20+ games that have had no updates in a year or more that also met that logic.

So you can hope he returns to finish or not your call.

Reactions: Moricano

onicolet

Dec 28, 2020
Man this was my favourite game why would you drop a game like this there is no other game like the tyrant pls come back dev :(

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Why delete? I have o.7 0.85 and the latest
They all are enjoyable
I think about 6 hours game playing.
Very good story
I check my "awaiting updates" folder every month and see if the games received at least 3 updates and then download the updates. I only remove games when they're abandoned. "Secrets" was another game I deleted yesterday. I'd rather put my faith in active and hardworking devs who constantly update their game. For the record, I would even want to help them with grammar testing and some translations but I'm pretty bad at character design and such. So yeah, I think when a game gets abandoned, it's solely because devs have no faith or time to continue.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
long story, short version Dev has not posted in 3 months so under F95 rules abandon tag is added.

Some will post as Dev never stated it is abandon the tag is wrong and game could be finished, however under that rule there are about 20+ games that have had no updates in a year or more that also met that logic.

So you can hope he returns to finish or not your call.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
however the SAZMOD is still a thing, just very slow moving as poor S A Z had the nerve to have a real job (lol kidding SAZ you the man), which limits his time. So if you want to translate the game you can, just beware updates will be slow and SAZ planned to rewrite so outfits and levels affect the conversation so expect a lot to translate.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
however the SAZMOD is still a thing, just very slow moving as poor @S A Z had the nerve to have a real job (lol kidding SAZ you the man), which limits his time. So if you want to translate the game you can, just beware updates will be slow and SAZ planned to rewrite so outfits and levels affect the conversation so expect a lot to translate.
I already have it translated so I need to review it and see if I didn't skip any lines, but I'm a little tired and discouraged from being stuck at home lol. I have several games here that I did translation just need to revise, most of the games that I have here are 100% complete. :coffee:

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Damn, I just forgot to put this in the watch list and came across the game a year later after trying it. Kinda nice, a pity that got abandoned :cry:

D

Deleted member 78983

however the SAZMOD is still a thing, just very slow moving as poor S A Z had the nerve to have a real job (lol kidding SAZ you the man), which limits his time. So if you want to translate the game you can, just beware updates will be slow and SAZ planned to rewrite so outfits and levels affect the conversation so expect a lot to translate.
SAZ should continue developing this game in place of saddog. I don't know if he has the skills for it though.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes