JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well, that description and that list of fetishes have certainly made me very interested.
Only one scene, eh? Not surprising. It is only version 0.1 after all. But I am looking forward to giving this a shot once it gets a bit farther in.
Is the game really Abband
cant we call NTR the fact the son fuck the mother while the father is still here ? sound NTR to me in some sort of .

but good to see an game where the father is still here and not dead or somewhere else :)
Is the game really abandoned?. That would be too bad because that is a lot of work for nothing. It had a good story and premise, it just seemed broken in some places, nothing major. I liked the Corruption aswell.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I check my "awaiting updates" folder every month and see if the games received at least 3 updates and then download the updates. I only remove games when they're abandoned. "Secrets" was another game I deleted yesterday. I'd rather put my faith in active and hardworking devs who constantly update their game. For the record, I would even want to help them with grammar testing and some translations but I'm pretty bad at character design and such. So yeah, I think when a game gets abandoned, it's solely because devs have no faith or time to continue.
I agree with some part of your post... but
Still i do not understand why deleting?
are you short in free space on your drive?
this game is playable as is and I usually like to play again because after months I have always found something that I have miss and the scenes in this game are very very good ...
In any case The Saz Mod version is not marked abandoned. :cool:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I agree with some part of your post... but
Still i do not understand why deleting?
are you short in free space on your drive?
this game is playable as is and I usually like to play again because after months I have always found something that I have miss and the scenes in this game are very very good ...
In any case The Saz Mod version is not marked abandoned. :cool:
SAZ mod is not marked abandoned because SAZ is making comments in the mod threads aka SAZ is letting people knows of any updates or any upcoming changes

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Is the game really abandoned as i may remake the full game in my own version
as i have said before we honesty do not know but based on that we have not have any updates at all for a long time then we guess that it is abandoned but other then that if you can feel free to make a game in similar genre as is one just dont make a "copy" aka everything is the same expect the name.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How does one make own thread
Hey there Adultentertainment! I didn't know if anyone helped you out already on how to make your own development thread. I know that can be confusing at first, as I posted my mod in the wrong forum at first. Haha! But a moderator was kind enough to move it for me. :D Anyway, I'll include the basic instructions in a spoiler as to not bother these other fine folks and good luck!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
sucks that its been abandoned didn't like the ntr but the game is good hope some will take over the project or the the creator returns to it

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes