PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to advance with the Mother/Nicole's storyline? I had the first date and second love date, but cant unlock the corruption date. What his the "second basement event"?

Oh, and how do you advance with Big Sister's friend? I've taken her on dozens of dates and it stopped progression at the blowjob (love path).

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How can I play this game on IPhone!?? Some one send me a link or something
here there is a launcher that can be installed in ios devices but they have to be jailbroken...

I will try it on my iPad very soon when the jailbreak for ios 13 will be available..
(do not forget to delete all ios update until the jailbreak will be out)

Reactions: 4pfDemon

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to advance with the Mother/Nicole's storyline? I had the first date and second love date, but cant unlock the corruption date. What his the "second basement event"?

Oh, and how do you advance with Big Sister's friend? I've taken her on dozens of dates and it stopped progression at the blowjob (love path).
Can anyone help me with this?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the answer.
How is that people still pay on Patreon if there was no communication since 8 months lol
They aren't paying much each (average <$5 per month) and it is likely lost among their other patronages. There are also a few true believers that fervently expect the dev to rise up triumphant with a shining complete game.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes