javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
i just want it to be known that im taking steps to revamp his game and im stealing it from him. i don't think he deserves this game nor the money hes getting from it. therefore. Im taking it all. hes had the chance and time to do whatever. and the game deserves to be treated better than this.

May 2, 2020
i just want it to be known that im taking steps to revamp his game and im stealing it from him. i don't think he deserves this game nor the money hes getting from it. therefore. Im taking it all. hes had the chance and time to do whatever. and the game deserves to be treated better than this.
Our plan was not to announce it this soon.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Guys. Relax. Stop with the harassment. Yes, it sucks that saddog has allegedly run away... but you don't know what/if something has happened to him. For all you know he got hit by a car and is in a coma, and you guys are sitting here talking shit about someone critically injured or possibly dead. Maybe he's depressed and he's struggling everyday to not end it all, and you guys are sitting here calling him names and shit. Give people the benefit of the doubt and if you don't like it, unsub or unfollow him, and then let it be.

I have to admit that what you say has a slight chance of being truthful but have you ever heard of Occam's Razor, if you have not learned this I suggest you spend some time studying it.

Anything is possible, perhaps a meteor fell from the sky and knocked him out and now he has forgotten who he is or maybe a little green man from Mars has abducted him, any of these are possible but it is much, much, much, much more likely that he is simply taking the easy money and just screwing his patreons over.

D

Deleted member 2729089

holy shit, DANGEROUSLY BASED MY MAN.

• Love
Reactions: deadman88

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
hope you get the game and revamp it. this game character and story is good but if the creator cant finish or do it properly then just give it to someone who can do the job done

Nov 26, 2016
Dare I say Saddog just got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
out of his project. :KEK:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Our plan was not to announce it this soon.
Is this serious or just a joke? :unsure: :LOL:

Reactions: Incest Life

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"Does not deserve the money...."
Yeah he didn't create it in the first place (doesn't matter whether he continues or not) so "someone" can steal his idea and continue it. :KEK:

I'm actually looking forward to any try to continue it, gonna be entertaining as fuck.

Reactions: Appu and Lord Soth

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Just about to start this one up. Does anyone have a recommendation of how to play this (i.e. NTR only, or mixed)? Any other recommendations before i get started?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Ikr. She looks like Kat Dennings :love:
I LOVE Nicole too! Beg some others will use this model!!
EDIT: I would totally LOVE a corruption game in whatever setting with this Nicole as a main character! Would love to play her and let her decide. This would make me and I bet many others really happy. Best char of this game by far and one of THE hottest female 3D girls

Reactions: Pmktrn17
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes