Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hello people. Could you help me with the game? I want to play it as NTR. But I can't make it through the story, I can't get the second basement event. I only became a member of the gang, David shows me the basement but I can't get more than that. I'm playing it with the mod to edit relationships with the girls but I can't move forward. I've seen images in which David fucks the girls behind their backs or on dates with the protagonist. I can't buy costumes either because they ask for points that I must meet and I can't even though I play the game over and over again. Please help
You need a - relationship stat for NTR, also if you mean SAZ mod ask in that thread for answers

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Wow, the dev got all the way to v0.9.1 and then decided to abandon it? I don't know his reasons, but I sure hope they were fair. If there was a lot of negativity or drama, I can forgive that. But if he quit "just because," that would be like quitting the army when you have only two days left of boot camp.

Reactions: powercell7805

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Wow, the dev got all the way to v0.9.1 and then decided to abandon it? I don't know his reasons, but I sure hope they were fair. If there was a lot of negativity or drama, I can forgive that. But if he quit "just because," that would be like quitting the army when you have only two days left of boot camp.
It's tag like that because of inactivity. On his patreon page he post on 15 June 2020 about update 0.9.5 review by his patreons. Moderator already said it will be changed when there is a new update. Looks like nobody reads anything anymore. Take the time to read all the posts and stop talking shit (not especifycly to you Gibberish, but everybody is saying nonsense and are not informed, don't take it as an agretion to you). It's known that saddog doesn't like that his game get posted here after every update, and he is trying to hold his patreons that pay for the game, don't see it like a bad choice for his economy

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It's tag like that because of inactivity. On his patreon page he post on 15 June 2020 about update 0.9.5 review by his patreons. Moderator already said it will be changed when there is a new update. Looks like nobody reads anything anymore. Take the time to read all the posts and stop talking shit (not especifycly to you Gibberish, but everybody is saying nonsense and are not informed, don't take it as an agretion to you). It's known that saddog doesn't like that his game get posted here after every update, and he is trying to hold his patreons that pay for the game, don't see it like a bad choice for his economy
Fair enough. I usually do go through the last 3 or so pages of comments if I haven't looked at a game recently. I guess I just didn't see it. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: elpelon

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
last time i played this game is around 0.8 or something and its pretty damm good, but i saw the tag and kind a disappointed by it, but its understandable sinch the game itself is not being update for over 7 month. so lets just hope for the best and the dev will update it with bigger content that worth 7 month.

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I have a question about Cassandra when in the basement and picking clothes on corrupt path, why is she saying like she took the drug pills before with the protagonist, I haven't seen her on drugs now i'm wondering if i miss a scene.

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
How can i make the girls dislike or like NTR? Do i have to play the game in vanilla (without SAZMOD)? Or is this implemented in the SAZMOD as well (NTR like/dislike system)? Do i have to play directly into the NTR scenes to make the girls dislike or like NTR?

And how about Frank? Is there any content to make good or bad points with him in vanilla or SAZMOD?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
to all those asking why this is abandoned-its abandoned because the dev doesnt update-yes blame patreon but saddog went missing long
Blame Patreon for what? They didn't ban him, or force him to stop, they only contacted him and told him to remove previous game from his blog...

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
this week images are themed like the content at version 0.9.

Hey is there a new link for the galleries ?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hey is there a new link for the galleries ?

Hello everyone,
a few new images. The full resolution images are as always in the gallery too.

these are the older sets seems the newest ones have been deleted-will have a look as i should have saved them and post if found otherwise enjoy;):)

oda29

Feb 3, 2019

Hello everyone,
a few new images. The full resolution images are as always in the gallery too.

these are the older sets seems the newest ones have been deleted-will have a look as i should have saved them and post if found otherwise enjoy;):)
Are these images in-game?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes