• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How do I get down to the basement on NTR route, While Nicole, Davide, Bruce is down there I've got the basement key in the inventory?!

Reactions: Max Lima

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Well obviously i don't know dev situation but generally speaking i noticed pattern in patreon stuff. Anytime when there is remote amount of success things slow down a lot and developers go on extended periods of hiatus or stop working at all.

The reason imho is simple, once you remove basic problem of money it is usually hard to find a will to continue work. Once you get decent stable income from patreon it is really hard to find willpower to say "i need more" when you can just use that money and say tour world or do 100 other things you wanted to do but didn't have cash to spend on.

It is both blessing and a curse. I am for example lazy person and i need motivation to work if you remove motivation then it is hard for me to focus and work properly. Lack of money is really huge motivator to work but once you get money you lose what was motivating you to work and your own vices and problems comes to surface. I could work today whole day or i could go to club and fish for girlfriend. I could work today but i can go to Ibiza with friends for whole week and so on.

Obviously some people have true problems like mental issues etc. But i highly doubt suddenly everyone has those issues.

The point is that it is much more complicated issues that just "lol" he got money and run off. Good example of that is dude who made Game of thrones. Up until success of his books he produced them easily but once he achieved fame and doors opened he slowed dramatically and now basically is in hiatus.

Success is like that. It is both blessing and a curse. The extraordinary people are able to achieve success and still stay on track but they are minority.
I agree. It is as the saying goes: "The worst blind person, is the one who doesn't want to see."

Feb 28, 2018
soo i should not try to copy them inside the game folder replace the original pics ? it will broke the game ?
No, you shouldn't do that. But I guess the bonus images have different file names, so it normally shouldn't overwrite any images from the game. Was there a prompt to overwrite any files when you copied the images into the game folder?

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No, you shouldn't do that. But I guess the bonus images have different file names, so it normally shouldn't overwrite any images from the game. Was there a prompt to overwrite any files when you copied the images into the game folder?
im glad u asked .. that gives me some hop but im realy not sure i suck in this things ...

ok what if we change the pics name to match the original pics names in the game ..and then over write it ??? :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

is it still gonna broke the game? im sure u know it better than me ..pls give me ur idea about it..befor i try it and west the time for nothing

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2018
im glad u asked .. that gives me some hop but im realy not sure i suck in this things ...

ok what if we change the pics name to mach the original pics names in the game ..and then over write it ???

is it still gonna broke the game? im sure u know it better than me ..pls give me ur idea about it..befor i try it and west the time for nothing
Don't do that, you will break something for sure.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The SAZ Mod does use "some" fan produced or bonus images and it usualy works bug free. Dont know about above mentioned images though.
yea its pretty good pics to be honest its a shame that its not included in the game ..just watching pics :( hop some on can do something about it ..hardly but hop

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The SAZ Mod does use "some" fan produced or bonus images and it usualy works bug free. Dont know about above mentioned images though.
I think that mod incorporates some, if not all, of the bonus images, but on their own they're "useless" as far as trying to incorporate them into the game in the manner hamod seems to want - Brute-force implementing by replacing images that are already there.

It's like deleting the Windows directory on a pc, and replacing it with a new folder you've renamed "Windows" and expecting it to work. I'm no programmer, and even I know that's retarded:ROFLMAO:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I think that mod incorporates some, if not all, of the bonus images, but on their own they're "useless" as far as trying to incorporate them into the game in the manner hamod seems to want - Brute-force implementing by replacing images that are already there.

It's like deleting the Windows directory on a pc, and replacing it with a new folder you've renamed "Windows" and expecting it to work. I'm no programmer, and even I know that's retarded:ROFLMAO:
yea i can see i was idiot with this idea .. :geek: but it worked in other games any way.. i was just trying u know ..im not expert but i thought the program is choosing the names of the photo or number ..and if i replace it with the new one it will show it on screen any way ..but looks like thats not how it works ..thats fine ..learned something every day ..

new experiance today :)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
yea i can see i was idiot with this idea .. :geek: but it worked in other games any way.. i was just trying u know ..im not expert but i thought the program is choosing the names of the photo or number ..and if i replace it with the new one it will show it on screen any way ..but looks like thats not how it works ..thats fine ..learned something every day ..

new experiance today :)
S A Z wants to add these in, but with just one shot images it makes building a scene around them really tricky

Reactions: Ginji
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes