Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
alright ..thank u bro ..ill go check it out

EDITED AFTER : i did check it but it looks like a deferent mod .. it has nothing to do with HD animations ..
its just a mod to improve the game content
So sorry if I miss understood you ,but I thought you were asking about adding special renders Saddog made to the game if so then as i stated SAZ has plans to do that in the Mod. Below from Saz mod plans post.

Adding in the special renders Saddog made into the game somehow. I've been working on a number of possible ways to make that work that I would love to try out. (*see thread attached in future plans in OP)

Reactions: Ginji and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
So sorry if I miss understood you ,but I thought you were asking about adding special renders Saddog made to the game if so then as i stated SAZ has plans to do that in the Mod. Below from Saz mod plans post.

Adding in the special renders Saddog made into the game somehow. I've been working on a number of possible ways to make that work that I would love to try out. (*see thread attached in future plans in OP)
no need to apologize bro at least u care to reply and explane ... but pls if u realy working on something to improve ..add those HD animations to the mod to replace the original SD quality imeges ..or at least give the message to the modder saz maybe he will listen to u ..it will make the imeges in the game HIGH QUALITY .. hop u consider it

and thank u soo much bro

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginji

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I'm having at this spot, its giving me an error message saying ScriptError: could not find label casbasementtrainlove. need help fixing issue! Screenshot (203).jpg

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
Guys i really can't unlock nicole's corruption path i did every fuckin thing in the walkthrough can anyone HELP please im just fuckin so pissed

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I have two questions:
1. If I choose Ruby for the MC's father, will it have consequences?
2. On the route where Mc is the alpha (Not NTR), will he be able to take revenge on the gang, take control and free the family from their clutches?

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I have two questions:
2. On the route where Mc is the alpha (Not NTR), will he be able to take revenge on the gang, take control and free the family from their clutches?
I haven't finished it yet but as far as I know Mc can keep mother, sis for himself in Alpha/non ntr route

Reactions: Red88
Dec 3, 2019
I have two questions:
1. No.
2. Yes. Out of the three members the MC met, one is arrested and you have the option to kill the other two - including the father.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes