Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Any idea if the game will be develop further with the outstanding future content and also expanding the pregnancy side and the harem?

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
I have two questions for this game. one is does picking love or corrupting path stop any ntr routes? cause I want to see all the ntr routes. second after u see Nicole have sex with Davide in the basement as u and the husband watch are there any more ntr routes for her after that? cause I can't seems to get anything else

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Liked the game somewhat. Renders and models are beautiful. But the lack of continuity is really annoying.
--We have sex with Nicole but next day in kitchen or somewhere else she acts like meeting us for the first time. It's the case with everyone.
--We killed Davide and exiled Bruce but they show up in the living rooms next day.
--Sold drugs with Nicole in the basement but 'full' helper guide says to meet her at the living room at 10pm and when we go to meet her Bruce and Davide was there even though *(previous point) happened.

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone!! I like this game and I thought it was cancelled!! So, is the Dev working on the game again?? Can we expect more updates??

Jun 10, 2018
The fact that the developer doesn't update that often wouldn't even be so bad so long as they refrain from giving us nonsense dates and deadlines.

I dunno man, don't tell us April when you could easily say 'it'll be done when it's done'.

Reactions: rabultfe

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
The fact that the developer doesn't update that often wouldn't even be so bad so long as they refrain from giving us nonsense dates and deadlines.

I dunno man, don't tell us April when you could easily say 'it'll be done when it's done'.

The developer has a history. He will post reward images and/or an update (and the updates keep getting shorter and shorter btw), promise a second update really soon (sometimes within days) and more often than not disappear for months. At some point the game got hit with the "abandoned" tag (I believe that happens after 6 months of dev inactivity) while waiting for an update that was promised days after the last one. The point here is not to flame the developer, he is an adult and makes his own choices, but I chuckle whenever people ask about news of updates, as if anyone (including the dev) knows when the next one will be.....

treyayala

Nov 2, 2020
I already have the basement key and all right? Yet when the event pops up at 11 PM it still says I need to find another way to open it. Am I missing something or is that still not yet implemented in the game?

Reactions: tlsmith1

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
I already have the basement key and all right? Yet when the event pops up at 11 PM it still says I need to find another way to open it. Am I missing something or is that still not yet implemented in the game?
if you mean 10 PM
i think you need to improve your relationships at least to be above 5 and or be on the NTR corruption route
11 PM not implemented yet in the game only with SAZ mod

mathiic

Jun 29, 2020
where did you get the basement key?

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
I have two questions for this game. one is does picking love or corrupting path stop any ntr routes? cause I want to see all the ntr routes. second after u see Nicole have sex with Davide in the basement as u and the husband watch are there any more ntr routes for her after that? cause I can't seems to get anything else
to get ntr route just get relationship below 5 points

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes