May 25, 2021
The developer has a history. He will post reward images and/or an update (and the updates keep getting shorter and shorter btw), promise a second update really soon (sometimes within days) and more often than not disappear for months. At some point the game got hit with the "abandoned" tag (I believe that happens after 6 months of dev inactivity) while waiting for an update that was promised days after the last one. The point here is not to flame the developer, he is an adult and makes his own choices, but I chuckle whenever people ask about news of updates, as if anyone (including the dev) knows when the next one will be.....
I think the developers usually deserve to get flamed. Most get over a thousand dollars every month through Patreon donations. And that is even when they are inactive. Even this guy, Saddoggames, makes around 1,5k with barely doing anything. Now, I understand that he has had trouble with Patreon rules and the covid situation has messed things up more, but I believe he owes it to his donators to give them their money's worth. If he can't provide new content, he should just give up on this project instead of giving his patrons false hope.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
I think the developers usually deserve to get flamed. Most get over a thousand dollars every month through Patreon donations. And that is even when they are inactive. Even this guy, Saddoggames, makes around 1,5k with barely doing anything. Now, I understand that he has had trouble with Patreon rules and the covid situation has messed things up more, but I believe he owes it to his donators to give them their money's worth. If he can't provide new content, he should just give up on this project instead of giving his patrons false hope.
Technically Patreon is not a marketplace, you don't pledge in exchange for content, you pledge to support the creative process. Having said that, it's fair to wonder if it's OK for a creator to get support while not producing anything, but that's an individual decision each supporter has to make. Personally I draw the line when promises are repeatedly broken. If you feel you're not dependable (and after several broken ones you don't just feel, you know) to meet deadlines, just don't set deadlines, say "it will be done when it's done" and live with the consequences. I've watched SAZ repeatedly avoid making any promises (and SAZ is not even being paid) to make sure he won't have to break them, that's how a responsible person operates.

May 25, 2021
Technically Patreon is not a marketplace, you don't pledge in exchange for content, you pledge to support the creative process. Having said that, it's fair to wonder if it's OK for a creator to get support while not producing anything, but that's an individual decision each supporter has to make. Personally I draw the line when promises are repeatedly broken. If you feel you're not dependable (and after several broken ones you don't just feel, you know) to meet deadlines, just don't set deadlines, say "it will be done when it's done" and live with the consequences. I've watched SAZ repeatedly avoid making any promises (and SAZ is not even being paid) to make sure he won't have to break them, that's how a responsible person operates.
Good point, but when it comes to Saddog, he has missed his deadlines so many times. Even now in Patreon it says that he is releasing version 0.9.5 on March and it is still not released. That is precisely what I mean with the false promises. It's true he technically doesn't owe his supporters anything but updating the game regularly is the least he can do. I want to see this game grow even more but if he can't spare the time and effort to work on it, he should just quit instead of giving us false hope.

Reactions: Aioria619

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Good point, but when it comes to Saddog, he has missed his deadlines so many times. Even now in Patreon it says that he is releasing version 0.9.5 on March and it is still not released. That is precisely what I mean with the false promises. It's true he technically doesn't owe his supporters anything but updating the game regularly is the least he can do. I want to see this game grow even more but if he can't spare the time and effort to work on it, he should just quit instead of giving us false hope.
True, but I think what's being lost in the heat of the moment, is that saddog is hurting himself more than anyone else. If promises keep getting broken and the game is not updated, OK, most players will move on, and with a negative opinion of saddog at that. I read about how he's still making 1.5K a month, well, I used to support him when he was updating the game more regularly, and he was making over 3K at the time, in fact it was closer to 4K at some point IIRC. And I think he could have retained those levels of support if he'd been more consistent and truthful. So if someone insists on behavior that costs them over 2K a month, would they really care about the fact that we don't get an update to a game we enjoy? I think not, and that's why I don't complain to saddog. As I wrote previously, he's an adult and has made his choices. And especially for non-supporters, we get the game for free anyway, so what's there to complain about?

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
there is a ntr route for bella? (the mc's GF and sister's friend)
if the answer is yes then pls someone help me out.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
How do I advance past the Meet in the kitchen again at 9 am for the older sister?
I've tried every possible combination but nothing lets me get to the next step

AloofSloth

May 1, 2017
I can't seem to find the Hard-NTR button. Is my game bugged or am I just dense and am missing it right in front of me? d2KXFs.jpg

crisgames

Aug 14, 2020
Game crashes:
Full traceback:
File "F:\NPlayed\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\NPlayed\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\NPlayed\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\NPlayed\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "F:\NPlayed\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes