Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What is the criteria for that tag? This thread was updated back in April.
Thread update isn't the same as any form of update about/from the dev concerning the game.

The last news was back in March, with latest "anything" on his patreon page being the 22nd of March. Since then, radio silence again, despite being on this site today.

Feb 28, 2018
What is the criteria for that tag? This thread was updated back in April.

It's defined in the Game Uploading Rules:
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Saddogs last post was on March, 22nd, so the game will get the Abandoned tag again if he doesn't show any signs of life until June, 22nd.

Reactions: pivan4

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
Saddog has been pretty open and honest that he's had some struggles in his personal life so maybe we can all be a little more understanding. He cancelled my Patreon pledge when he realized there was going to be a gap, so to me he'll never be one of those money grabbers. This is one of the best games I've played ever, right up there in my top 10. Yes the coding, grinding bugs etc, I get all that, but the plot had me hooked from the start. I still remember the first time how desperate I was to get in that basement! I've played plenty with better graphics, longer, neater, just not good like this is good (or I mean dark and nasty).

I really do wish him well and I hope that he keeps this up.

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
The makers of the game SERIOUSLY needs to fix the bugs In the game. At one time was a good game now riddled with holes and bugs. It just feels stupid while playing especially the bygsvun Cassandra storyline where she does not break up with her boyfriend us really annoying.
I find it odd that he keeps appearing especially after he caught us in bed at the photoshoot in the mall
I'm a new player, & was wondering how to get the bad points required to break up Cassandra & Martin? Do i have to be in Ntr mode?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm a new player, & was wondering how to get the bad points required to break up Cassandra & Martin? Do i have to be in Ntr mode?
I haven't played this for a while I don't even know if he still turns up but your best bet would be either corruption or romance route but I think no matter what he is still around.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You can't break up them. They will continue meeting in the porch, her room or bar. The only way to "remove" Martin is to get Cassandra pregnant as game has less daily events with pregnant Cassandra.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I feel like there should be a parody to this game.
This was the first NTR game I really enjoyed. My biggest wish is that Saddog gets back in the saddle for real and adds content to the game... but if that's not possible, having someone else do a parody, but take it seriously and proper build on it, would be great.

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
You can't break up them. They will continue meeting in the porch, her room or bar. The only way to "remove" Martin is to get Cassandra pregnant as game has less daily events with pregnant Cassandra.
Well that blows. Is that why she is the only character who wont admit she fell for the Main character?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes