Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
~>Well never gonna expect this game will be updated soon the dev already abandon once not gonna hope anymore
Well that blows, seeing as how only 1 of 3 of the main characters story/date path is even half completed. You can't even trigger Cassandra's or Nicole's 3rd date segment.(the out to the City date)
The question is who will pick it up and continue on with it, if anyone?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ideally, nobody.

If someone wants to do that kind of thing, they'd be better off starting from scratch and standing on their own merit, rather than putting themself through continuing someone else's work.

It's like playing a game's mod that "continues the story", and generally the content created either doesn't have the same quality, or is blatantly just their own wish fulfilment for what they want the game to be/to become.

Mar 28, 2019
Well that blows, seeing as how only 1 of 3 of the main characters story/date path is even half completed. You can't even trigger Cassandra's or Nicole's 3rd date segment.(the out to the City date)

~>That really depends if some1 will continue I like this game cause it has aggressive netori gaming which mean I can take away a girl I like from some1 else.

~>This game is rare it has NTR those pple who likes it this fetish

~>I'm more on2 Netori , aggressive mc much more better like raptus it was master piece but rare update sadly and harem which is good 4 me also.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Technically you can get weekend events. Just have to fix ridiculous conditions there. Casandra's weekend love trip event is not implemented, if I remember correctly. Get her corruption above love. Nicole and Alexis got love, corruption and ntr. Casandra got corruption and ntr.

Last edited:

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
Technically you can get weekend events. Just have to fix ridiculous conditions there. Casandra's weekend love path event is not implemented, if I remember correctly. Get her corruption above love. Nicole and Alexis got love, corruption and ntr. Casandra got corruption and ntr.
I can understand each of your perspective here, i guess we all had our own expectations. Anyone have any good suggestions for similar games or other good ones for android?

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a non patreon android version available? First time playing and I don't want to have to go thru 800 pages to find it. Thanks

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I don't know why I like this game, I really tried to forget it, but I can't. I know it's far from being one of the best projects, but I can't hate it, maybe the main reason is Nicole. :love:
I absolutely agree with you. No matter players interest, among ntr path, corruption path, and love path, Nicole plays her path really amazing.. Personally I cant wait to see the next progress, although I could also understand Saddogg's condition. Hope he can find a solution to his problem, and continue to finish this awesome work. Cant wait to support him again in the future :)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
You have to corrupt Lis to share them. Once Corrupted enough you can share them willingly

But are you actually in a relationship with the LIs you can share or they just remain as LIs? This is important to me because I personally don't consider it NTR if a girl MC likes but not in a relationship with has sex with someone since it's not technically cheating.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
But are you actually in a relationship with the LIs you can share or they just remain as LIs? This is important to me because I personally don't consider it NTR if a girl MC likes but not in a relationship with has sex with someone since it's not technically cheating.
The game is full on bugs. It has continuity problems. I haven't played corruption path but I think you can share or convince them to have sex with others without involving them with relationships with the person.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You can have kind of master slave relationship with them, or romance with them... it's your choice. Also, if you corrupt them (master/slave relationship) you can leave them for your self, or share them (with Davide in basement, or when selling the drug). But, you know what everything is already explained in OP.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes