Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Frankly the abandoned doesnt suprise me, it been abandoned before and then magically came back, my guess was that saddog dropped the update after the support he had dropped to like $300-500, vs the norm 1.5-2k he had before, almost seems like he was just living off free money, ised to support but after he vanished for 6 months i stopped paying, tjink he might drop something again when the support on patreon drops again, maybe the abandoned tag would help that who knows. I dnt wanna sound like an ass but after watching how fast he dropped the 9.4 update when he hit lik e 300-500, was pretty funny

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i got a question can we play love and corruption in one run or u need to choose one ?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Frankly the abandoned doesnt suprise me, it been abandoned before and then magically came back, my guess was that saddog dropped the update after the support he had dropped to like $300-500, vs the norm 1.5-2k he had before, almost seems like he was just living off free money, ised to support but after he vanished for 6 months i stopped paying, tjink he might drop something again when the support on patreon drops again, maybe the abandoned tag would help that who knows. I dnt wanna sound like an ass but after watching how fast he dropped the 9.4 update when he hit lik e 300-500, was pretty funny
I don't get why he just can't finish the game, the dev is probably about three quarters done.
update the loser Martin scene from the porch, round off the ending where you take over as gang leader and maybe add ability to whore out your slaves in the basement. Add some more events to the basement at night. Maybe add another couple of dates in the city. If he got stuck in, he could maybe get the completed tag after 3 decent updates say. It should also boost his income when people see it's not abandoned as usual.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yo fam, how do we actually progress in the game ?

I spent like 3 hours yesterday doing the same events over and over again.

In order to get rid off other male characters do I have to select the red options (+ Bad) ?
Do I have to join the gang in order to unlock the basement ?

Its all very mixed and confusing ....
In the 1st event where Bruce, Nicole and Alexis are on the table, Bruce asks you to join the gang, but Nicole does not want that.
I also do not want to work for the gang, I want to kill them all and keep the girls for myself.
This choice says :
"Agree with Bruce to join the gang / + Good Bruce / + Corruption Nicole"
or
"Dont join the gang / +Bad Bruce / + Love Nicole"

Like wtf is this :D
I want to corrupt the girls, but keep them for myself without joining the gang :(

So what should I do ?
Should I just select +Bad for evey male character in order to get rid of them ?

Another thing. After a few days, the girls will randomly have -5 or -3 to Relationships WTF ???
Like what did i do wrong ?
Its not bad since all of the female characters Relationships is over 40 (Im in the green). But its confusing why I lost relationships points with them ....

I hate NTR, sharing, cucking etc ... So I disabled the NTR stuff when the game asked me at the start.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yo fam, how do we actually progress in the game ?

I spent like 3 hours yesterday doing the same events over and over again.

In order to get rid off other male characters do I have to select the red options (+ Bad) ?
Do I have to join the gang in order to unlock the basement ?

Its all very mixed and confusing ....
In the 1st event where Bruce, Nicole and Alexis are on the table, Bruce asks you to join the gang, but Nicole does not want that.
I also do not want to work for the gang, I want to kill them all and keep the girls for myself.
This choice says :
"Agree with Bruce to join the gang / + Good Bruce / + Corruption Nicole"
or
"Dont join the gang / +Bad Bruce / + Love Nicole"

Like wtf is this :D
I want to corrupt the girls, but keep them for myself without joining the gang :(

So what should I do ?
Should I just select +Bad for evey male character in order to get rid of them ?

Another thing. After a few days, the girls will randomly have -5 or -3 to Relationships WTF ???
Like what did i do wrong ?
Its not bad since all of the female characters Relationships is over 40 (Im in the green). But its confusing why I lost relationships points with them ....

I hate NTR, sharing, cucking etc ... So I disabled the NTR stuff when the game asked me at the start.
You play a game that is magnificent for NTR and complained because it has NTR.how silly does your expression (I want all the girls for me) you wrote, how selfish is that. (only a fool would say I want all the girls for me)you know that you are not the only man in this world.
I would suggest you to play (Little Red Riding Hood), she does not have a NTR:KEK: and is for vanilla people like you.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You play a game that is magnificent for NTR and complained because it has NTR.how silly does your expression (I want all the girls for me) you wrote seem to me, how selfish is that.
I would suggest you to play (Little Red Riding Hood), she does not have a NTR:KEK:
Its optional man....
When the game starts it asks you if you want to turn off the ntr.
Im simply not into that.

Plus I never complained about the ntr in my post. I simply stated that I had turned it off

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Its optional man....
When the game starts it asks you if you want to turn off the ntr.
Im simply not into that.

Plus I never complained about the ntr in my post. I simply stated that I had turned it off
Do you write that he did not complain about the NTR? thinks you have a reduced memory, a few minutes ago you wrote (I hate NTR)

( I hate NTR, sharing, cucking etc ... So I disabled the NTR stuff when the game asked me at the start.)these are your words.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Do you write that he did not complain about the NTR? thinks you have a reduced memory, a few minutes ago you wrote (I hate NTR)

( I hate NTR, sharing, cucking etc ... So I disabled the NTR stuff when the game asked me at the start.)
Thats not complaing pal :D
I just stated how I feel about it. I hate ntr.

Complaing is this : "Why does this game have ntr ? Remove it"
If I said this, then it would have been complaining. But I did not

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Thats not complaing pal :D
I just stated how I feel about it. I hate ntr.

Complaing is this : "Why does this game have ntr ? Remove it"
If I said this, then it would have been complaining. But I did not
my friend if you leave NTR out of this game,then from an amazing game it will become a mediocre game,if you want to play this hopscotch game it is your problem.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Not sure why ppl are complaining about this game being abandoned? The dev always disappears for a few months then posts an update. Considering the problems he had with the game, you guys shouldn't be spewing shit like why he abandoned the game... the reason this keeps getting the tag is because he doesn't post anything for more than 3 months quite often

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not sure why ppl are complaining about this game being abandoned? The dev always disappears for a few months then posts an update.
Bear in mind, the last time it was marked abandoned, there was zero info from Saddog for practically a full year.
Alternatively, there was almost a full year between releases and any information whatsoever.

That year includes him being "active" on these forums - being logged in and viewing threads, but never saying anything.

Reactions: Ginji

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Bear in mind, the last time it was marked abandoned, there was zero info from Saddog for practically a full year.
Alternatively, there was almost a full year between releases and any information whatsoever.

That year includes him being "active" on these forums - being logged in and viewing threads, but never saying anything.
I think you forget tho the trouble he went through with this game. He got almost shut down... what 3 times on patreon?

Reactions: xapican

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think you forget tho the trouble he went through with this game. He got almost shut down... what 3 times on patreon?
No, didn't forget. That year MIA occurred at the end / after the last Patreon problems. And included zero (0) posts on Patreon or here even though he logged into F95 almost every day and the Patreon account was accessible throughout.

People have problems. Things happen. The big issue here is he never provides even inconsistent updates. Eventually his absence won't be remedied. It may not be this time, but it'll happen.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To reiterate what sillyrobot said above, go look at my posts in this thread. You'll see I'm more than aware of the issues both the game and Saddog personally have had, as well as when they were.

Reactions: xapican

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
He got almost shut down... what 3 times on patreon?
Where did you get this idea? They just asked him to a) remove all the references for his previous game from his Patreon (which he still didn't do) and b) to remove that previous game from his blog which he run under saddoggames name (which he did).

He did wrote about having a clinical depression in 2019, and major suffering a hardware crash back in 2018...
Anyway, let's not be harsh. For first, we are freeloaders for his game, and for what it is worth he was always returning. I believe he will eventually finish the game. I think 85%-90% of game is already completed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Let´s see how this will play out, fact is when you are in a clinical Depression due to changes in your own Bodychemistry your comon sense and your Perception of events in your life, are severly compromised and it isn´t a thing were you go out just like that, your response to everything is distortinated, the treatment with antidepresives is just a part of the hole Medical treatment, since they remove a big part of the symtoms. Fact is Saddog will finish his game when he feels he has the energy to do it.
For my part a big Thank you @Saddoggames you gave me hours of joy with Both of your games !.
And Good Luck getting back on Track !! Hope (We) I´ll hear from you Soon !!

May 1, 2021
I know this might be wrong opinion to have...I dont support devs that go dark for long periods...even pulled support for devs that I supported for months because they never say anything on here or Pateron or even discord. If something is going on in their life and they care about their game...they would let their supporters know what is going on... I dont care who you are..it takes 5 mins to post something....even if it is something like...." personal family issues...I hope to get sometime to get back to the awesome people who give money for this game".....................

Reactions: Aioria619
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes