xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So I was recommended this game cause I asked for games with DP and gangbangs. While it seems to go that direction it seems like the only girl who even gets DP'd is Alexis and you cant even join in. You cant join in on any of the other stuff.

Also to even trigger other dudes involved - or what you guys love to call NTR - the girl basically has to hate you. What gives?
No,not only Alexis Nicole has a few DP and a Gangbang scene in the Subway you can achieve it even with high love and high relationship when you are on the corruption path This game has pretty much Debauchery, SAZ mod is also a great option to try out !

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
No,not only Alexis Nicole has a few DP and a Gangbang scene in the Subway you can achieve it even with high love and high relationship when you are on the corruption path This game has pretty much Debauchery, SAZ mod is also a great option to try out !
But nothing for Cassandra the girl who actually enjoys being a slut?

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
btw, what is going on with him.
He is not a milker(at least what I believe).
He did finished his previous game, that proves he have the ability to complete a game with a conclusion.
He was pretty consistant before the covid outbreak.
He's at the point of finishing this game(at least what I believe) also.
Then, why stop?
What is actually going on with him?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
btw, what is going on with him.
He is not a milker(at least what I believe).
He did finished his previous game, that proves he have the ability to complete a game with a conclusion.
He was pretty consistant before the covid outbreak.
He's at the point of finishing this game(at least what I believe) also.
Then, why stop?
What is actually going on with him?
He wasn't all that consistent prior to the big break -- there were other smaller breaks including one long enough to trigger the abandoned tag. He's confessed to depression. I also expect he is just done with this game. He wanted to wrap it up in a couple of months of updates 2? years ago when it was laughably not in a position to get wrapped up (that's when the murders/suicide and pregnancies started to appear). Since that announcement, the updates became even more sporadic, limited in content, and bug-ridden. My guess is the project was simply too ambitious for his capability and the project foundered as complexity grew.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My guess is the project was simply too ambitious for his capability and the project foundered as complexity grew.
Agreed, and it's really a shame. My Legacy was an entertaining and pretty amusing little romp, and was at the very least competently made.
I do wonder if he'd made this game in a similar manner to that - no open world element, if he'd have been better able to deal with the effects of depression and the work load.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Agreed, and it's really a shame. My Legacy was an entertaining and pretty amusing little romp, and was at the very least competently made.
I do wonder if he'd made this game in a similar manner to that - no open world element, if he'd have been better able to deal with the effects of depression and the work load.
He wasn't all that consistent prior to the big break -- there were other smaller breaks including one long enough to trigger the abandoned tag. He's confessed to depression. I also expect he is just done with this game. He wanted to wrap it up in a couple of months of updates 2? years ago when it was laughably not in a position to get wrapped up (that's when the murders/suicide and pregnancies started to appear). Since that announcement, the updates became even more sporadic, limited in content, and bug-ridden. My guess is the project was simply too ambitious for his capability and the project foundered as complexity grew.
If he doesn't want to continue then why not just hand it off to someone else that wants to finish it or at least give it the attention it deserves?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
If he doesn't want to continue then why not just hand it off to someone else that wants to finish it or at least give it the attention it deserves?
Probably because it is his? It's not like we're OWED anything. He's actually provided a lot more than most: most of the models are identified and with the morphs applied in the fan art thread for the game.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Probably because it is his? It's not like we're OWED anything. He's actually provided a lot more than most: most of the models are identified and with the morphs applied in the fan art thread for the game.
I get that it's his... I was just asking a question. No disrespect intended. If I was creating something and eventually my heart wasn't in it anymore I'd just give it over to a responsible creator rather than letting everyone down or abandoning it. Again, that's just me. So I was just wondering if anyone was talking about it.

Reactions: Develin

EricFeng520

May 2, 2019
Can someone tell me not to kill David and then after he fucked my mother, is there a new option? Not killing David seems to make the game impossible. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
yeah the dev is pretty sporadic with updates, especially since he decided he wanted to move on from the game. i haven't heard that he abandoned the game, so as with the tag before he will probably show up in some time and drop an update when he feels he has done enough to warrant an update. odds are he has a real life which doesn't revolve around the production of the game. maybe he got a girlfriend and he wants to hide this side of his life or maybe a job (with the same outcome). my advice is be patient, play other games in the meantime.

Reactions: Axelf76
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes