Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well that blows. Is that why she is the only character who wont admit she fell for the Main character?
Not. It's because the game is not finished. Anyway, like I wrote before, if you keep choosing the red, when you interact with the Martin, she will break with him. Only interaction will be repeating scene when they break off (2pm). Something like dead/missing stepdad who keeps appearing in basement orgy. :D
So, technically, he remains in the game, but only because, let's put it this way, progress of said game is lagging.

You can't break up them. They will continue meeting in the porch, her room or bar. The only way to "remove" Martin is to get Cassandra pregnant as game has less daily events with pregnant Cassandra.
That's not completely true. If you make Cassandra yours, she will stop seeing Martin (except repeating breaking scene). So, there is no porch, no bar anymore.

Last edited:

kylrad

Mar 30, 2020
Your point? 1500 USD patronage per month is sufficient to get by without doing anything in some countries.

Claiming that he is not charging his patrons only makes you look like bot account defending leach on patreon.
Well, I'm not a bot. How is he leeching his Patrons when he is not charging them? I don't get your point my dude.

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
Not. It's because the game is not finished. Anyway, like I wrote before, if you keep choosing the red, when you interact with the Martin, she will break with him. Only interaction will be repeating scene when they break off (2pm). Something like dead/missing stepdad who keeps appearing in basement orgy. :D
So, technically, he remains in the game, but only because, let's put it this way, progress of said game is lagging.

That's not completely true. If you make Cassandra yours, she will stop seeing Martin (except repeating breaking scene). So, there is no porch, no bar anymore.
Thermophob please explain for me if you wouldn't mind? It only lets me meet him once and then just shows them on the porch but unavailable for dialogue,so i cant keep choosing red?. Do i have a glitched version?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thermophob please explain for me if you wouldn't mind? It only lets me meet him once and then just shows them on the porch but unavailable for dialogue,so i cant keep choosing red?. Do i have a glitched version?
I think you haven't applied 0.9.4b patch.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think you haven't applied 0.9.4b patch.
IIRC that was one of the changes made for 0.94 in general. Some encounters no longer "happen" after their first time.
Other ways to break up Cassandra and her boyfriend are through her first weekend event (repeatable) and the bar in the evenings.

It should be noted, they don't actually "stay" broken up, as other events treat them as still being together.

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
IIRC that was one of the changes made for 0.94 in general. Some encounters no longer "happen" after their first time.
Other ways to break up Cassandra and her boyfriend are through her first weekend event (repeatable) and the bar in the evenings.

It should be noted, they don't actually "stay" broken up, as other events treat them as still being together.
This will no doubt sound quite stupid but I'm still rather new to this ,so should i look for the patch or would it be simpler to just download 9.4 version of the game?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This will no doubt sound quite stupid but I'm still rather new to this ,so should i look for the patch or would it be simpler to just download 9.4 version of the game?
No, 9.4b is the better version to have, as it fixed issues in 0.94 and the first patch (0.94a).

(0.94 -> 0.94a -> 0.94b)

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
No, 9.4b is the better version to have, as it fixed issues in 0.94 and the first patch (0.94a).

(0.94 -> 0.94a -> 0.94b)
Well as far as the community goes you guys really have been patient and helped. I appreciate you guys. Found now and its downloading. Thank you

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
...:eek:

Yeah, don't go looking at how I answer actual "stupid questions", or you might want to take that back:LOL:
I get that. There is a difference in new/learning and just outright stupid. Either way, i appreciate it.
My friend turned me onto this game and another back when it was 9.1 i believe and i enjoyed so far.

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
...:eek:

Yeah, don't go looking at how I answer actual "stupid questions", or you might want to take that back:LOL:
And for future knowledge on such game topics, one last question of noob-ness.
With 9.4b downloaded do i still need to separately download any content patches+mods? Or is it all included in 0.9.4.b?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And for future knowledge on such game topics, one last question of noob-ness.
With 9.4b downloaded do i still need to separately download any content patches+mods? Or is it all included in 0.9.4.b?
The main links for 0.94 are for 0.94 only, needing 0.94b (a patch) to be downloaded separately.
The compressed version (smaller size) is a full version up to 0.94b.

As for mods, it's up to you.
Ideally, play without first, then with.

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
Fa
The main links for 0.94 are for 0.94 only, needing 0.94b (a patch) to be downloaded separately.
The compressed version (smaller size) is a full version up to 0.94b.

As for mods, it's up to you.
Ideally, play without first, then with.
Fair enough, and yeah i went right for the full compressed link. It seemed easier. You confirmed that it seems. Again thanks dude.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
From what I remember, the Dev bent the knee to Patreon, and effectively cut his own nuts off. The dude is scared of his own shadow now, there won't be any further development...until someone with a backbone picks up the story, and makes it their own.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes