Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
back to to same old shit saddog you were on here 11.05 today. back up over £1000 a month on patrons.yet you cant talk even to the muggs who are paying you,this game could of made you a superstar instead you are a leach on peoples fantasies:mad:
People loves killer7, mad king, onii Chan etcetera because they take active part in the community and reply to people, patrons or not. Maybe that's why they are respected.

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
help i am confused. I got the father to leave, Davide is dead. mother got preganant twice. but when i time skip during the day. the father is still there. Davide is still alive and no new interaction pops up. have I reached the end of this update? and why is Davide still alive and the father is still in the house but the dialogue progresses with story. "I got rid of bruce" but bruce is at the dining table with the family.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
help i am confused. I got the father to leave, Davide is dead. mother got preganant twice. but when i time skip during the day. the father is still there. Davide is still alive and no new interaction pops up. have I reached the end of this update? and why is Davide still alive and the father is still in the house but the dialogue progresses with story. "I got rid of bruce" but bruce is at the dining table with the family.
Too many of the old scenes in old time slots have not been updated yet. Seems saddog tries to go forward with new story and elements first, but yeah that makes some parts kinda weird for now. :) Game would need a major update of old scenes depending on path, but that would be a lot of work for him and he has clearly been struggling for a while to put work into the game.

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
Too many of the old scenes in old time slots have not been updated yet. Seems saddog tries to go forward with new story and elements first, but yeah that makes some parts kinda weird for now. :) Game would need a major update of old scenes depending on path, but that would be a lot of work for him and he has clearly been struggling for a while to put work into the game.
thanks for the clarificaiton. so have i reached the end for this update? i can't find anything on walkthroughs either.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Does this game have any impregnation dialog where the love interest is doing something like egging the MC on for a baby? Or is it just a "whoops I'm preggers" after the fact without much build up to the pregnancy?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Does this game have any impregnation dialog where the love interest is doing something like egging the MC on for a baby? Or is it just a "whoops I'm preggers" after the fact without much build up to the pregnancy?
The latter. There isn't much sexy storytelling going on or build up.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I dream of the day when a game shows up that will allow me to build an open and dynamic harem with every single major female in it. And I mean every. single. one. In addition to allowing me to murder with impunity every asshole who tries to infringe upon the bounds of my property, and feed their remains to their families and pets.

The description makes it sounds like this has potential to allow me a step closer to my dream, but I doubt it. I'll wait for maybe .3 or .4, I guess.
Shelter by Winterlook

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes