Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I never understood how patreon works. A developer do not update his game for months and sometimes even years. And, people still pays that developer for nothing. I mean, developer doesn't communicate with anybody. He completely ghosted everybody. But, people still pays that developer. Just look at this developer's patreon page. In tier two support. He mentioned the rewards will be "access to the latest version of the game" and "patreon only polls". So, that means developer has to put a patreon only poll every month so that the people who are supporting on tier two can vote. He has 215 patreons (at the time of the comment) which pays him $835. Clearly, there are people who is supporting at tier two levels. And, they should get to vote monthly. But, hasn't posted shit. How the hell this works. Can people not see their own rewards. Don't people want what they are paying for?

dencrypt

Feb 15, 2020
I never understood how patreon works. A developer do not update his game for months and sometimes even years. And, people still pays that developer for nothing. I mean, developer doesn't communicate with anybody. He completely ghosted everybody. But, people still pays that developer. Just look at this developer's patreon page. In tier two support. He mentioned the rewards will be "access to the latest version of the game" and "patreon only polls". So, that means developer has to put a patreon only poll every month so that the people who are supporting on tier two can vote. He has 215 patreons (at the time of the comment) which pays him $835. Clearly, there are people who is supporting at tier two levels. And, they should get to vote monthly. But, hasn't posted shit. How the hell this works. Can people not see their own rewards. Don't people want what they are paying for?
Many people using patreon probably supports a lot of projects and forgets about some of them. And some are probably just hoping there will be a resurrection - as it has been before. His patrons has steadily been dropping though for a long time...

Even if saddog wants to finish the project I don't think he can get back his former support ever again. Communication is key.

Reactions: Aioria619

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe he got affected by Covid?
If this were the first time, I'd say that was possible, but this isn't the first time the game's been labelled as Abandoned because Saddog went "radio silent" for a long time. There was a year between the previous release, and 0.94...

That would be more believable than thinking that hes secretly still working on the game
I'm inclined to believe we'll see more of the game, but not for a long, long time.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I can't believe there is still 219 patreons giving their money each month to a dev who never communicates and has had this abandoned so many times. Absolute mugs.
The annoying thing is the dev could finish this game properly in just a handful of updates.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, as it is out of the corruption track missing some events, it is the endings that are not in.
This is based on the dev plan of course.
Shame as they are few games based on this setting.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Is there more content with Irina? I played the short actions in the Bar and the threesome with Cassandra. After the date at the restaurant once I had all the options in front of the house. Now I can see only the BJ with Frank, also when I repeat the scene. Anything else to find out?

Reactions: Axelf76

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there more content with Irina? I played the short actions in the Bar and the threesome with Cassandra. After the date at the restaurant once I had all the options in front of the house. Now I can see only the BJ with Frank, also when I repeat the scene. Anything else to find out?
Weekend corruption event with Cassandra. Several variations. I think some are not repeatable and can't be done, if you did other weekend event.
0.9.4b bar toilet with Cassandra
She does BJ with Frank in tanning salloon too.
She has events with little sister too. Depends on stuff sis is watching in the evening or during room cleaning.

Irina might be part of the story with MC sorting out Frank, but that is not finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axelf76 and Envoye
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes